Categories > Original > Humor > A Zacky Movie

Like Father Like Son

by Brideofbillie 0 reviews

Max makes a fool of himself or does he?

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 1032 words

0Unrated
Max:
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay, I just ah, duh,...

Max then sees it's Roxanne and gets completely tongue-tied. Roxanne chuckles. Max starts laughing, the emits a Zacky "Uhyuck!" He covers his mouth and dashes away, tripping over some garbage cans. He looks back at Roxanne for a moment, then runs away with an cry of anguish. Roxanne looks down at the ground for a moment. The school bell rings again. We cut to inside the high school.

Max:
I can't believe I did that! She finally says "hi" to me and what do I do? I joke! Uhyuck! Like a big spaz!

Sin:
Where have you been, buddy?

Max:
Hi, Peej. Did you get the camera?

Sin:
Look, Max, if my Dad catches me with this he'll kill me! Are you sure we gotta do this?

Max:
It's my only chance, Peej. To Roxanne I'm just a nobody! But after today...

Max and Sin are suddenly flooded with light. Max squints into it.
Max:
Bobby!

Bobby is drinking at the fountain with a straw. Max and Sin examine the video equipment on a dolly.

Max:
Wow! All this is for us?

Bobby:
Mmmmm. Slurpage!

Max:
Oh, this is going to be so great, man!

Max begins to wheel video equipment away. Bobby grabs it back.

Bobby:
Dude, need fundage, bro.

Max:
Oh, your fee! Yeah, yeah! Right here.

Max reaches into his backpack, and brings out a bag, handing it to Bobby. Bobby reaches into the bag and pull out an aerosol can. A look of ecstasy comes to his face.

Bobby:
Cheddar! [wolf howl] Cheddar Whizzie!

He sprays an enormous amount of the cheese into his mouth. Max and Sin look close to nausea. Bobby smacks his lips and coughs, spraying Max and Sin with cheese.

Bobby:
Spe-scrumptious! Let's do it, ladies!


Cut to school auditorium. Entire school body is there, making noise and throwing paper. Stacey is at the podium in the middle of the stage.

Stacey:
As student body president, I just want to say, like, "yea" to all of us for a really neat year.

Trekkie:
Yo, Stacey! Talk to me! Talk to me! Talk to me, babaaaay!

Stacey:
And also that I hope you can all attend my totally amazing end-of-school party next Saturday to watch the Powerline concert live on Pay-per-view.

Students cheer this announcement.

Stacey:
Thank you. Thank you very much. And now, without further ado, Principal Mazur.

Sudden silence falls. The microphone squeals as Mazur begins to speak.

Mazur:
Thank you, Stacey! And good morning, boys and girls! You know, every year, on the last day of school, I have several youngsters approach me and say, "Principal Mazur, what can we do to not waste our summer vacation? We don't want to waste our free time sleeping or visiting friends..."

Boy:
Say, uh, Roxanne. About Stacey's party...

Cut to Max, who can see the Boy talking to Roxanne through a part in the curtain. He closes the curtain, and zips up his Powerline costume.

Max:
How are you, uh, how are you doing down there, Bobby?

Bobby:
Don't give me that attitude, you guys. I'm doing it all for you.

Sin:
This is nuts! I don't know why I let you guys talk me into this. If my dad finds out, he's gonna nuke my entire existence!

Sin trips on the wires backstage and partially goes under the curtain. Max picks him back up.

Max:
Oh, I hope this works!

Cut back to Mazur, with a spotlight on him.

Mazur:
...how about Science Slumber Parties!

The spotlight goes out.

Mazur:
Wha...

Max puts on his shades and gives a thumbs up. It is echoed by Bobby and Sin. A button is pressed. Rock music begins. A large screen begins to rise behind Principal Mazur.

Mazur:
Wha...

Mazur notices the screen rising.

Mazur:
Hey!

Max appears on the screen. Bobby pulls a switch.

Mazur:
I'm not going to...

A trap door open up under the podium and it and Principal Mazur disappear down it. Bobby laughs. Max starts his lip synching.

Max: (lip synching)
Some people settle for the typical thing:
Living all their lives waiting in the wings.
It ain't a question of if, just a matter of time
Before I move to the front of the line.
I watch you watching every move that I make
You gotta believe that I got what it takes.

Max trips over one of the wire back stage and rips through the screen, tumbling to front center stage. The students scream their approval.

Music:
To stand out above the crowd
Even if I gotta shout out loud.

Max is amazed to see the reception his act is getting. He especially notices the rapt gaze of Roxanne in the front row. Bobby laughs and tickles Sin over the success of the plan. Both give Max a thumbs up.

Music:
'Til mine is the only face you'll see.
Gonna stand out 'til you notice me.

Bobby turns on a CO2 fire extinguisher.

Bobby:
A little smokage! Arooo-oo-ooo!

Max: (lip synching)
If I make you stop and take a look at me
Instead of just walking by,
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
If it was getting you to notice I'm alive.

Bobby hands Sin a rope with a hook on it. Sin sneaks under cover of the CO2 fog and hooks Max's belt from behind.

Max: (lip synching)
All I need is half a chance
A second thought, a second glance
Will prove I got whatever it takes.
It's a piece of cake.

Sin gives Bobby the cue, who yanks on the rope and Max goes flying around the room.

Music:
To stand out above the crowd.
Even if I gotta shout out loud.

Girl (same one with credit cards):
Wow! Who is that guy?

Max grabs a basketball and slam dunks it. As he swings back, he reaches out for Roxanne's outstretched hand.

Music:
'Til mine is the only face you'll see. Gonna...

Just as Max's hand is about to reach Roxanne's the music dies. Max goes tumbling, finally ending up by Principal Mazur, who removes his shades.

Boy's Voice:
Hey, it's the Goof Boy!

Bobby:
We're busted!
Sign up to rate and review this story