Categories > Original > Humor > A Zacky Movie

Fishing

by Brideofbillie 0 reviews

In this chapter, Zacky pulls Max away from his friend and the TV and makes him go fishing.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 830 words

0Unrated
Zacky sadly starts the car and drives off. We fade to a campground. Zacky is setting up a tent, and Max is sitting on a rock by a river. He is stirring the water with a stick. In the ripples, he imagines he sees the face of Roxanne. Suddenly, Zacky steps in the middle of her image.

Zacky:
(tentatively) Hey, Max. You wanna get in some fishing practice? Just a couple of days 'til we get to Lake Destiny.

Max:
Maybe later.

Max wanders off. Zacky sadly returns to the tent, and begins to unroll a sleeping bag. While in the tent, a huge RV rolls over the top of the tent and proceeds to produce a hot tub, a basketball court, a bowling alley and a swimming pool. Max comes back to see what's happening.

Max:
Woah! Now that's camping!

Zacky is still in the tent, unaware of the RV over him.

Zacky:
You say something, Max? Ow!!

A door on the back of the RV folds down hitting Zacky on the head. Out of the back of the RV steps Syn.

Zacky:
Syn?

Syn:
Zacky? What a serendipity do dah! Who'da thunk it, huh?

Max:
Is Sin here?

Syn:
Oh, yeah. I'm sure he's loafing around here somewhere.

Cut to the inside of the RV. Sin is buffing the floor and dusting while listening to Powerline on the stereo. He is singing along.

Max:
What a goob!

Sin begins treating the buffer like a microphone, still singing along. Max turns off the stereo. Sin, oblivious, keeps singing.

Sin: (singing)
Even if you got to shout out loud! No matter what you look it's Max and ... (spoken) Max!

Max:
Hey, hey, hey!

Sin:
Woah! Small wilderness, dude! Didn't expect to run into you.

Max:
Apparently not!

Sin:
You're just jealous man, 'cause you ain't got the moves!

Max:
Yeah, you can keep the moves. But I wouldn't mind having this RV. You're so lucky, man!

Sin:
Me? Aw, come on! You're the star!

Max:
Wha..what are you...

Sin:
Going to the Powerline concert! Aw, it's unbelievable, man!

Max:
Who told you about that?

Sin:
Hey, come one! Everybody in town knows about it, Max. You are gonna be famous, buddy! Especially with Roxanne.

Max:
There's, uh, only one person who doesn't know about it yet, Peej.

Sin:
Who?

Max:
My dad.

Cut to the roof of the RV where Syn and Zacky are. Syn begins to go bowling.

Syn:
So tell me, Zack, is that kid of yours still giving you guff?

Zacky:
Oh, I don't know what's wrong. Just seems like everything I try only drives Max further away. Maybe I ought to just back off, I don't know...

Syn:
Wrong, Zack! Look, if you keep'm under thumb, they'll never end up in the gutter!

Syn bowls and gets nine pins leaving one standing.

Zacky:
Too bad, Syn. Almost.

Syn:
Almost? Heh! Watch this! Sin!!

Sin comes running up to the roof.

Sin:
Yes, Sir! Coming, Sir! Yes, Sir!

Syn points at the pin. Sin goes over and kicks it down.

Syn:
Woohoo! Strike-ola! Yeeha! Thank you! Thank you! Yes! And the crowd goes wild! High five, son! Hike! Say, Zack, why don't you two stay for dinner?

Max:
Cool!

Zacky:
Oh, no thanks, Syn. Max and I have some fish to catch!

Max:
Aw, Dad, we can do that tomorrow. So, uh, what are we having?

Zacky:
But Max, I thought...

Syn:
[clears throat] Under you thumb, Zack!

Zacky:
Maximillian!

Max:
What?

Zacky:
Get your gear, little man. We're going fishing! And I mean now!

Max goes off, disgusted. Zacky winks at Syn who winks back. In their fishing gear, they enter the river with their rods.

Max:
Dad, I don't even know how to fish.

Zacky:
Oh, now come on. That never stopped me! Let me show you a little family secret that's been handed down for about twelve or thirteen Vengence generations: The Perfect Cast!

Max:
The Perfect What?

Zacky:
The Perfect Cast! My dad taught it to me when I was about your age. Okay now, watch carefully. You gotta be loose. Relaxed. With your feet apart, and... Ten o'clock. Two o'clock. Quarter to three! Tour Jete! Twist! Over! Pas de deux! I'm a little teapot! And the windup...

Zacky's line goes all the way back to where Syn is Barbecuing steaks. The hook grabs a steak.

Zacky:
And let 'er fly!!! The Perfect Cast!
The hook with the steak go sailing and land on the bank of the river a fair ways away in the middle of a large footprint. Two feet that match the footprint then come up. It's bigfoot. He is chewing on a log. He stops and sniffs, then sees the steak.

Zacky:
And now, we reel 'er in.

Bigfoot is about to take the steak when Zacky starts to real it in. Bigfoot chases the steak and finally catches it. He bites it and is pulled by Zacky.
Sign up to rate and review this story