Categories > Original > Humor > A Zacky Movie

Bigfoot

by Brideofbillie 0 reviews

Zacky and Max have hooked Bigfoot! And they are now trapped withen their car.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 341 words

0Unrated
Zacky:
Quick! Get the camera!

They manage to get back to the bank and Max hands the camera to Zacky.

Zacky:
Must be over three pounds! I don't wanna miss this!

Through the viewfinder of the camera, you see bigfoot.

Zacky:
(in an awed whisper) Look, Max!

Max:
Uh, duh, duh, dad ... It's Bigfoot!

Zacky:
Could you back up a bit Mister Foot? You're out of focus.

Bigfoot roar and Zacky and Max start running. The steak sails back at Syn and hits him in the face.

Syn:
What's the idea of...

He sees Max and Zacky running from Bigfoot.

Syn:
Bigfoot!

Syn grabs the BBQ, throws it in the RV, retracts all the equipment attached to the RV and drives off, leaving Zacky's tent where it was. Zacky is running backwards getting Bigfoot on video.

Zacky:
Behold the legendary Bigfoot! Fabled but seldom...

Zacky trips over the tent and the camera goes flying. Max tries to get in the car.

Max:
It's locked!

Zacky:
Quick! The sun roof!

Max and Zacky dive through the sun roof and Zacky starts rolling the window closed.

Max:
Hurry up!

Bigfoot is coming fast. Zacky is still rolling the window closed.

Max:
Hurry up!!

The window closes just as Bigfoot gets there. He rocks the car back and forth for a moment, then notices all the equipment Zacky had unpacked. He goes to investigate.

Max:
I can't believe it! Bigfoot!

Zacky:
And I've got the only video!

Max:
We're gonna be famous!

Bigfoot has discovered the camera and is pulling the tape out in shreds.

Max:
(disgusted) Let's just get out of here.

Zacky feels for the keys but Bigfoot has found them outside and tosses them away. He then continues rummaging through their equipment. Fade to late evening. Zacky and Max are still in the car.

Max:
Is he gone yet?

Bigfoot does a puppet show using socks. Then goes back to rummaging.

Zacky:
Nope, still here.

Max's stomach growls.

Zacky:
Gee, Max. Was that Bigfoot or your stomach?

Max:
Man, I'm starving!
Sign up to rate and review this story