Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

36. Taunting With Food

by theescapist99 5 reviews

"Despite knowing that this is far too good to be true, Gerard did hope that this meant he would be allowed some small morsel of the feast."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 1124 words - Complete

1Moving
A/N: Peek into how the others are doing next chapter.

36. Taunting With Food

As usual, Gerard was wasting away on his filthy bed. He almost thought to transfer himself on the floor. Stony and cold though it was, Gerard was beginning to find it more welcoming than the urine stained mattress he found himself in.

The door opened again. Gerard was lying on his stomach, his head turned in the other direction, so he did not see who came in.

If he had his head in the opposite way, he would see that two blackbirds were bringing in a small table. It was something fit for a very small booth at a restaurant. The blackbirds leave.

Gerard turns his head to see the next contraption to cause him unbearable pain, yet he was surprised to see that it is merely a table that stood there. The two blackbirds re-enter with chairs, and they placed one on each end. They left again.

The next time they reenter, the most amazing smell engulfs the room before they had even walked in. Gerard's curiosity is now truly peaked and be raises himself a little to see that a third walked amongst them that time, and that blackbird brings with him a gigantic serving trolley of sorts.

At it's very top is a variety of delicious looking foods. That excellent meal consisted of steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy, eggs, soups, salad and pasta. Yet there was one particular odor from that top layer that was catching Gerard's attention, and it smelled remarkably like the scent of coffee. The bottom layer simply consisted of utensils and silverware.

One of the blackbirds came forward and grabbed Gerard by the hairs on his head. He dragged Gerard over to the small wooden table, moving him teasingly to the amazing meal that Gerard knows full well is not for him.

He lifted Gerard, and forces him to lie belly down on the table. Gerard had been too distracted by the foods to see that the other blackbird had brought with him a rope. That blackbird began to tie the rope around both Gerard and the table, binding him to it. He completely covered the table from head to foot, and then some.

"You'll be eating dinner with us tonight." the blackbird says as he secures the bond. Despite knowing that this is far too good to be true, Gerard did hope that this meant he would be allowed some small morsel of the feast.

He was of course wrong, and they commanded he keep his head down.

They brought about the first course. The soup. Gerard was physically unable to unable to view what was going on around him, so he could not view the following, but the third blackbird, who was serving as a waiter, brought forward two very shallow bowls of soup.

It smelled very much like clam chowder, as one was set upon the top of his back, and the other set upon the back of his upper legs. Considering it uneven platform and it's shallow plate, portions of the sweet smelling soup easily poured and splashed onto his skin. The contents of both bowls were boiling hot, and scalded him in both areas. Once both bowls were as settled as they could be, the blackbirds took their seats on each side of the table. They both began to eat their soups, yet doing so very messily so that much of it splashed on him in small but numerous spurts. They seemed at times to pour the boiling hot liquid atop him blatantly, not even disguising it as an attempt to consume their food.

They finished with the soups quickly and next had their eggs. Scrambled and freshly prepared, they laid them atop Gerard. This time, no container or plate was used. They simply ate the hot eggs off of Gerard's back. They picked through the eggs with their forks, all of which were extraordinarily sharp. One particular jab at the egg resulted in a small piercing of Gerard's skin beneath it.

When Gerard was not feeling the burning pain of the food being laid upon him, or the stabbing pain of the utensils, the smell of the food hypnotized him. He felt himself back in the kitchen with his wife, as she cooked the morning breakfast. The aroma would fill the house, and Gerard would be able to tell what day it is by smelling which breakfast was in the air. It had all become a very vague now, almost too surreal to have ever been reality.

The eggs are quickly cleaned. Now comes some variety: the blackbird on one end has mashed potatoes placed on Gerard's back, and pasta is placed upon his rear. Afterwards, a steak is set beside both mounds.

Gerard knows the steak is juicy, because he can feel its piping hot juices running down his side. His stomach rumbles greatly, and he whimpers along with it.

Finally, the coffee is set upon him as well. It too is very hot, which Gerard could feel even through the Styrofoam cups that they were contained by. He laid sorely, savoring the smell and hoping that some might trickle down onto his face or hair so that he may lick it.

As they began to dine on the foods set out in front of them, they pricked and poked at Gerard’s skin. The forks dug into him, and his blood began to mix with the foods they were eating. When they cut into the steaks, the knifes that broke the meat into pieces would not end its plummet with the steak, and would cut into Gerard, slicing larger gashes in him than the forks had.

A blackbird took one piece of steak and waved it in Gerard’s face.

“You want a piece?” he whispered. “Here.”

He brought it close to Gerard’s mouth, who did try to reach out his jaw and consume it, yet the second he got close, it was snatched away. The blackbird laughed.

“You’re stupider than I thought.” He says as he eats the chunk of meat before Gerard, moaning with pleasure at its flavor.

The other blackbird knocked over his coffee, and suddenly Gerard’s legs were scalded by boiling liquid. Gerard screamed and the blackbird merely ordered the waiter bring him another.

It was three hours before they finally finished their meal, and ceased abusing their human table. Yet at the end, they did not even bother untie him from it. The waiter cleaned him up, assuring he could lick no morsel of it, and he was left in that uncomfortable position for an unknown, yet lengthy amount of time.


Next chapter: “Run, run, bunny, run!”
Sign up to rate and review this story