Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Scream

Lust

by Wicked_Lovely 4 reviews

There was definitely a storm brewing; one like none had ever seen.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 1036 words

0Unrated
William stood at the window, staring out as he watched the incoming storm. Gabe was sitting at the table he was leaning against, cards set out in front of him so he could play a round of solitaire. Jon was scanning the books on the shelf, counting how many of the old hardbacks he had already read. Other than that, the living room was empty; Brendon being still asleep, Spencer being out in the cold weather so he could have a smoke, Ryan in the kitchen making breakfast. "Has anyone seen Pete?" William was the only one who glanced over to see Patrick with a small frown on his face.
"No." Gabe said with a shrug.
"I think he said he was going to go out for a small walk." Jon said as he turned to look at Gabe. They both stared at each other and Gabe shrugged once more.
"He said he was looking around the house." William said with a sigh.
Jon nodded. "Oh yeah, I remember that." Patrick groaned.
"So no one knows where he is?"
"Guess not." Gabe said as he looked up at Patrick.
Ryan walked in the room. "Breakfast is on the table." Everyone got up, wondering into the dining hall. All but William, who was still staring out the window. "What are you looking at?" Ryan asked as anger started to build in him. It didn't seem at all nice to ignore the person who was practically taking care of you. At least, that's what Ryan thought.
"There's a car in your drive." William said somewhat flatly. "And it's started to snow. Oh look! It's Mark!" He quickly left the window, rushing to the door. Ryan glanced out of it before following William to the door.
"Why don't you go eat, and I'll take care of this." Ryan gave William a smile and watched as the other male left the room. Ryan walked out into the cold air, walking towards the other two men quickly. "What the hell are you guys doing? A storms going to come in, we're all going to be trapped here!" Ryan screamed in a whisper.
"We brought food." Mark said as he held out a large box full of produce.
"Awh, I haven't seen you in months and all you do is complain? Com'on. You know you missed me." Adam said with a grin. He opened his arms, and Ryan reluctantly allowed the older male to hug him.
"I have missed you." Ryan mumbled as he let a small smile grace his lips. Adam bent his head, whispering in Ryan's ear.
"You don't have any more of that...special food of yours, do you?" Ryan grinned.
"It's cold out, why don't we go inside." Mark and Adam followed him into the large house, snow slowly covering the ground. Mark went off in the dining room to talk to the other boys, Ryan and Adam going into the kitchen almost silently. As soon as the door was shut and they were positive no other male could hear them, Ryan spoke. "I thought you quit." Adam ran a hand through his messy dark brown hair, the remnants of his last time experimenting with bleach showing on the tips.
"You can't honestly expect me to stay away from it. Do you have any right now? Down in the cellar?" Adam's stubble covered face had the most childlike expression Ryan had ever seen. His eyes were shinning with hope, excitement radiating off of him. Ryan took a minute to debate it, knowing that Adam would most likely take it too far. He always did.
"There's this little pretty thing right now. I was going to take care of it later today." An incredibly large grin seemed to place itself on Adam's face.
"What are you going to do?" Ryan stared at him, leaning against the sink. He had thought of just burning her, but it seemed that Adam wanted more than just that.
"I guess, you want some of it, right?" Adam nodded, a crooked grin on his lips. "All right, we'll work on it after lunch." The two boys were so focused on their plans for later in the day, that they didn't notice Brendon standing on the other side of the door, listening to ever word they spoke.

Patrick walked around the house, searching for the only boy that always made him happy. He wandered around the second floor, listening intensely for any slight sound that might be made. It didn't take long for him to stumble across the sound of soft moaning. He looked up at the room number, noting that it was room 266, before cautiously opening the door. There, on the other side of the perfectly polished cheery wood door, was a perfect hotel room. Clean, with a small vanity, a dresser, and a bed. And nothing seemed out of the ordinary; nothing, other than the bed.
It was there, that Patrick found his boy, tied against the bed with holes in his body. Like someone had pushed in a pipe and sucked out the flesh and all of the other innards. He was completely naked, his body shaking with his back arched as blood dripped down his pale skin. He turned his head to look at Patrick, ever aspect of his body saying that he was in the most pleasure filled state he could be in. But Patrick was positive that he could hear the faintest 'Help me.' before the door slammed shut, making Patrick run as far away from it as possible.

Outside the closed doors and away from the warmth of the fire frozen flakes of water rained down and fell onto the black roads that strayed from the mansion to the closest city like a spiderweb. They coated the frozen glass, and stuck to the treetops. There was definitely a storm brewing; one like none had ever seen.


~~~~~

Thanks to everyone who reviewed last chapter, you're all awesome. I know this one's a little short, but I can guarantee that you're gonna love the next one. Anyways, I do always like to know what you guys think, so don't feel shy to leave a review or something.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story