Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay trapped in the darkness

Jay pull yourself together

by jacqueline2121 1 review

Jay is giving up of being the leader!Can his teammates persuade him to continue?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 374 words

0Unrated
Jay pull yourself together

The sunshine shone into Jay's bedroom window as the slowly open his eyes.

"Jay are you awake? I've just finish making breakfast do you want to have some?" Theresa knocked on the door.

Jay did not answer he sadly walked towards the window he thought "Cronus where are you?!" He stood there for almost an hour then went to wash up.


"Hey Odie when will you stop looking at that boring screen on your laptop! Don't you find it boring?" Atlanta questioned.

"No, why should I feel boring when I am creating weapons for you guys!"Odie felt proud.

"Don't waste your time Odie.Go do whatever you think it's worth doing." Jay appeared at the stairs.

"Jay what are you talking about?!" Archie frowned.Odie ignored and get back to work." Odie you heard what I said!" Jay flared up. "Jay what is wrong with you!?" Theresa grabbed his hand.

"I'm a good-for-nothing leader. We've been searching for Cronus for weeks but I never even get to take a glance at how he looked like!" Jay blamed himself.

Everyone felt sad and plainly stared at their feets. "You are right. We never bother much."Herry spoke for the first time since Jay came down.

Jay saw that his friends are now blaming themselves for what happened." guys you all are great! It's just me. I did not lead well .I think Theresa would make a better leader."

"Don't say that Jay we're a team. We are in this together." Archie patted his pal's back.

"I guess so." Jay forced a smile. "So should I continue creating new weapons?"

"No! You should track Cronus instead." Jay smiled as a weird noise was heard.

"What was that!?" Atlanta looked around in her fighting position.

"er......guys all this sadness is causing my stomach to go hungry." Neil complained.

"I'll go cook something for Jay and Neil." Theresa left for the kitchen.

"Guys I found it!"Odie jumped for joy." I found Cronus! Looks like he stopped moving."Odie said as his friends crowd around him.
"great job Odie.We're coming Cronus!"Jay planted a wicked smile.


How is it? It is really my first time really. Please remember to R&R!=)
Sign up to rate and review this story