Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay trapped in the darkness

Cronus's evil spell!

by jacqueline2121 2 reviews

Cronus's spell has caused Theresa to turn against the titans!what will theresa do to her friends?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 491 words

0Unrated
"Hurry guys! We had better stop Cronus before he gets away with it!" Jay rushed his fellow teammates.

"Guys before you leave, I think it is best if each of you take one of these." Odie presented a protective but light 'armor' to each of them.

"Thanks Odie!"Everyone said."Ow man!" Neil whined." what is it now?" Atlanta asked lamely.

"It stinks! It is going to pass the smell to my beautiful hair!" Neil complained.

"Neil please we are very late already now just wear the suit!" Jay begged.

"Odie in case we lose Cronus again, will you keep an eye of him from your computer to tell us exactly where he is at any second?" Theresa asked.

"Sure why not it is my duty!" Odie agreed as he on his laptop.

"Let's go!" Jay followed the map Odie drawed for them in case they forgot where is Cronus.

(Herry is not going because he is having a slight fever)


"It is a bit quiet?" Theresa felt a shiver went down her spine. Everyone nodded in agreement to her question.

But Jay didn't take any notice as he had his mind set on capturing Cronus to fulfill the promise he made to Hera back there when she insisted him on being leader.
*************************
FLASH BACK

"What! No Hera I can't! You know me, take things too hard and I'm........I'm weak!" Jay protested." No Jay you are more then you can imagine."Hera said coolly as she walked towards Jay and patted his shoulder." if you insist I be leader then I give you my word I will capture Cronus!"Jay promised as Hera nodded and walked out of the room.
*************************
"Jay? JAY!"Theresa yelled and brought Jay back to reality."What?"Jay blinked and concentrated on Theresa.

"Look there!" She pointed at a weird 'labortary'."Bet there is where Cronus is hiding!" Archie assured.

"How can you tell?" Atlanta stared at him suspect that he was a spy.

"what!? It is because..........er........maybe because it smells fishy?" Archie gave Atlanta an innocent look.

"Quit it guys lets' get down to business!" Jay draw his sword.

"Jay you have arrived I have been waiting for you!"Cronus smiled as he gave a signal to his shadow wolf army to attack.

"What do we do now?" Neil panicked.

"Draw your weapon!" Jay ordered.

"I don't have one!"

Cronus watched the titans destroy his shadow wolf one by one."Heh lets see how long you can last when I do this Jay!"

As he finishes his sentence he conjures a rope and ties Theresa up then pull Theresa to himself. He used a weird stuff to tap Theresa's forehead.

"Theresa!"

Theresa closed her eyes then open them but this time instead of the beautiful emerald eyes she had it became cold heartless.

"FIGHT ME TITANS!" Theresa pointed at the group.


How was that? It is getting exciting! Don't forget to R&R!=)
Sign up to rate and review this story