Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay trapped in the darkness

Rescue mission!

by jacqueline2121 1 review

Theresa is under Cronus most wicked spell!Jay is trying his hardest but he easily give up who will bother to help him other then Theresa?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 565 words

0Unrated
"What are you saying Theresa!" Atlanta yelled across.

"Hahaha! Theresa finish Jay off before he could regroup!"Cronus ordered.

"No Theresa don't do it!" Archie grab Theresa's wrist to stop her.

"Let go of my hand!!!!!!!!!"Theresa swing Archie towards a pillar.

"Archie are you okay?" Atlanta tried to wake him up.

Jay swung out his sword and block Theresa's nun-chucks!

"This is not working! At this rate we will lose!" Atlanta grab Archie's arm and swing it over her shoulder.

"Jay Neil this isn't good we have to retreat!" Atlanta signaled.

"Gotcha!"Jay pushed Theresa away but accidentally slashed her left knee.

"Ah!"Theresa hold her bleeding knee.

"Theresa is you all right? I didn't mean it!" Jay went to see but was held back by Atlanta who screamed" Jay what are you wait for?!"

"Hahahaha! Great job Theresa! I want the titans to fall at my hands! Hahahahahahahahahaha!"Cronus laughed. (Cronus got a plan)

"Come on Jay feeling bad don't help Theresa!" Archie is in a hard position as Atlanta is crying!

"Jay let's go and save Theresa!" Neil requested.

"Since when did you care about Theresa?" Jay asked.

"I just want to stop this sad atmosphere!" Neil whined.

"I'm going to my room!" Jay ran to his room and slam the door.

"Why did I slash Theresa how could I do that! But if I don't have my right hand then maybe I wouldn't hurt anybody anymore!" Jay thought as he lie on his bed.

He picked up his sword and stabbed his palm!"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Jay what have you been doing!" Archie barged in.

"Jay I'm not waiting any longer! I'm going to save Theresa now!" Atlanta stood up.
"If you are going Atlanta, there is no reason I'm not going!" Archie and Neil followed.


"Cronus I'm here show yourself!" Atlanta yelled.

"I've been waiting. Now let's make a deal. We shall see who is the strongest you stupid uncompleted team or my troops of metal fist! Who win Theresa will be the prize!"Cronus made a deal.

"Why not!" Archie challenged.

"CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Cronus commanded

"Tell me Jason should I help my friends?" Jay asked.

Then suddenly Jason appeared before his eyes!

"Jay listen to me! Protecting your team members and assuring their safety is also a leaders' job! Go! Go Jay save Theresa!" with that Jason disappeared!

"I'm coming guys!"

"I can't hold them much longer Archie!"

"Atlanta listen to me! Jay will come and help us I have faith in him!"

"I can't!" Atlanta slowly fall to the ground.

"Atlanta!" Archie couldn't do anything as one of the soldiers was holding him

"Finish her!"Cronus ordered.

Suddenly another sword and thrown and that slash that soldiers into half!

"JAY!"

With Jay on their side of course the titans are winning

"Now we won fair and square release Theresa from that spell!"

"All right you win!"Cronus escape and left Theresa there but she fainted.

"Don't you think it is weird that Cronus gave up so easily?" Jay said.

"You're right!" Archie just noticed.
"Guys Theresa is waking!" Atlanta was so excited.

"Theresa I am so glad you're okay!" Jay held Theresa's hands tightly in his but she pulled her hands back!

"Who...who are you?" Theresa put on a scared expression.

This is one of my longest chapter yet. But not the best! So please continue to R&R. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Sign up to rate and review this story