Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay trapped in the darkness

Goodbye Jay!

by jacqueline2121 2 reviews

Theresa couldn't remember who Jay is!What would he do!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 551 words

-1Illiterate
"What do you mean Theresa?" Jay back away.

"Theresa don't you remember me?!" Atlanta was worried because Theresa is her very best friend!

"Get away from me!" Theresa ran out of the room.

"Since she can run Jay, that proves she is better!" Archie said.

"You got a point. Her health matters more then anything else." Jay agreed.

"But I can't sit here and pretend I don't know her!" Jay ran after her.

"JAY DON"T ACT RASHLY!" Archie yelled and ran leaving Atlanta sitting down there couldn't believe that her best friend forget her.

"Theresa think I am your boy.........your friend!" Jay hold her hand

"Why don't we go to the park then I help you to regain your memory?" Jay suggested.

"Okay." Theresa felt unsafe with Jay.

"Theresa don't you remember we've been through so much together and I'm Jay! Theresa try Theresa try come on I know you can remember!"Jay pushed Theresa so hard.

"Ha! Jay having trouble with your girlfriend?"Cronus appeared

"Cronus butt out!" Jay yelled rudely.

"Jay say goodbye!"Cronus stabbed Jay in the chest because he blocked for Theresa.

"How stupid!"Cronus laughed.

"Jay!" Theresa knelt down beside the fallen Jay.

Jay said a line of words to Theresa................

Sometimes your heart went astray.
Feeling so strong yet feeling so wrong.
Sometimes your heart went away.
You're already gone but I'm hanging on.
You don't remember laughing together.
You don't remember the times that we share.
You don't remember being together with friends.
But there always be our memories.
And that is good enough for me.
"Go on Theresa." Jay whispered.

"JAY! I remember Jay I remember you! Don't leave Jay not now!" Theresa cried.

"Don't cry Theresa I will always be with you." Jay whispered his last word and with that he died. (Cronus go back to base because the only thing he wants is Jay's life)

"Jay why did you do that to me!" Theresa sat on the couch.

"Theresa you have to let go of me. Live in the future not the past. Forget today, I'm very tired now let me go." Jay's soul pleaded.

"I'm sorry Jay I can't do that!" Theresa continued" but I can promise to go on and lead my normal life. Because Jay you promise me you will always be around me."

"Theresa you've got to tell me what happen to Jay!" die begged.

"Come on Theresa just tell us! To prevent them from pestering me!" Neil said.

"They are not pestering you?!" Theresa objected what Neil said.

"Can't you hear the volume?!" Neil protested.

"FINE!" Theresa gave up and tell everything.

"So you fake you didn't remember us!" Atlanta scolded.

After Jay's death Theresa took over the leader's place.

(2 years later)
"Theresa are you sure you are okay?" Atlanta asked.

"You've been asking since the day Jay died! Of course I am fine!" Theresa said.

"But he was your boyfriend!"

"I'll tell you why, because he will always be with me! We've never been apart. Even though Jay is not here but I feel that his heart is." Theresa smiled.

Soon they defeated Cronus but they still stick together to assist the police in robbery and crime.

THE END!
*******************
What do you think? I know it is very short but please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story