Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black n' Red

Chapter 7

by TBPwarrior 1 review

sowwie lovelys, im soo sickk x( oh poo..well ill juss finish what ican, enjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 366 words

0Unrated
Gees P.O.V.

I cant go home now. Im so mad. But I know if I come home late mama will get really mad. Mikey has called me 11 times. And Frankie called me 7 times. I got tierd of so many calls so I just turned off my phone. I started walking down the street and I saw mama drive by. So I hid behind a bush. I didnt want mama to know I left Mikey alone. She left. i got up and decided to go to the one place I can be alone. The park.

Frankies P.O.V.

Did Mikey just click on me? Did I do something wrong? I didnt bother calling Mikey back because maybe hes trying to call Gee. I looked at the time. 8:50 p.m. How can Gee not be home. I started to get worried. I got out of bed and ran down stairs and tripped on something.

"OW!...ugh...fuck..." it hurt but I was used to so much pain.

I got up. I looked back to see what I have tripped on. It was a beer bottle.

"Oh come on mom! Dont you know how to clean up after yourself!?"

Just then it hit me. Is mom home yet? I looked out the window. Nothing in sight. Well I shouldnt expect her to come home until tomarrow for sure. I decided to just go to sleep.

Mikeys P.O.V.

"MIKEY JAMES WAY!!!," mom yelled so loud the neighbors can hear. "I TOLD YOU TO CALL GERARD!!! WHERE IS HE!?!?!?"

"Mama, I have no idea. I tried to call him but he wouldnt answer his phone." I said calmly.

"WHERE THE HELL-"

Just then we saw the door open. It was Gee looking so tierd.

"GERARD AURTHOR WAY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!? WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!?!?!?"

Gee kept walking to his room.

"GERARD I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!"

He stopped but didnt make eye contact with mama.

He finally turned to mama.

"THE HELL I HEARD YOU!!!" he yelled back. "NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

He ran into his room and locked it.

Me and moma were in shock. Gee never yelled especially to mama.
Sign up to rate and review this story