Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Hello

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel enters New Jersey and her new school. She also meets someone who's pretty cool and the title is Evanescence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-20 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 554 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel's POV
We arrived in New Jersey about midnight.
"Grammy, I’ll bring everything in here, but I’m only taking a bag up for tomorrow. After that I’m going to bed okay?"
"Okay deary. And Hazel?"
"Yes Grammy?"
"I know you like your room dark, so I had the basement redesigned for you."
"Thank you Grammy. Goodnight."
"Goodnight Hazel."
She went into her room and closed the door. She locked it, I guess that’s where I get locking bedroom doors from, mom and John never did it.
I got downstairs with my bag. The room looks just like my old room back at Auntie B’s. I guess this isn’t going to be half bad.
The next morning, I wake up at the same time as usual for school, but of course things weren’t like Auntie B’s house. No one was up to get in my way, but of course Grammy was up. At least she made coffee.
I changed into yet another pair of black skinny jeans, and this time a Green Day shirt. Did my make up, straightened my hair and put on my dirty red converses.
"Mornin Grammy."
"Morning Hazel. Your Aunt told me you like coffee, so it’s freshly made. Columbian black coffee."
"Thanks."
I didn’t really know what to talk about. I haven’t seen my grandmother since the incident with John.
I grabbed my ipod and bag and started to head out.
"Bye Grammy."
"Bye Hazel, wait do you have an umbrella? It’s raining."
"No I don’t. I’m used to it."
I left.
During the car ride last night, My grandmother told me the way to school, so again trudging up a different path to hopefully a better school, and man was I wrong.
I noticed it was about the same as my old hell hole school. Jocks, preps, sluts, goth kids, drama club kids and the geeks. I don’t fit anywhere.
I see a kid who seemed like I would fit in with. He was short, had a few tattoos, black hair that was dyed on the sides. He was actually quite sexy.
I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
Frank’s POV
I was standing there, same old school, same old people. So I lit up a cigarette. Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.
This girl is about my height, looks pretty scared. Awesome shirt she’s wearing. I might admit she is really pretty.
"Um, sorry to bother you, but uh I’m new and I’m not sure where I’m going."
So this the girl Ray was talking about.
"Nah, it’s fine. I’m Frank by the way and you’re Hazel right?"
"Yeah I’m Hazel."
I took one last drag of my cigarette.
"Cool name."
I put the cigarette out.
"Come on, I’ll show you around."
"Thanks."
Hazel’s POV
‘You’re Hazel right?’
How does he know my name?
Anyways, he’s really nice and offered to show me around. He seems really cool. His eyeliner is awesome. He does it better than me I think.
Hopefully this goes well and I hope Frank and I have a few classes together, I’d like to get to know him.
Sign up to rate and review this story