Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Is Love?

10- I'm Not Sober All The Time

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 1 review

Brendon has an idea, hoping it will cheer Kade.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 1273 words - Complete

3Original
(NEXT CHAPTER)

We all tried desperately to ignore the quiet muffled sobs escaping Kade's lips. She had her hand pressed against her mouth as if it would help. It just made the sound so much more painful. My hand was resting against her thigh. I didn't have the guts to grab her hand though.

"We have a bag of alcohol left in here!" Brendon said, sounding excited.

Ryan made a noise of disapproval. "Brendon, now's not the time." He said.

Kade perked up slightly though as she shot a look at Brendon. He smiled back at her before winking and handing her a bottle, "First drink is yours." He said.

Ryan groaned, "Brendon, I told you-" He went silent though as Kade opened the bottle. His eyes were trained on her in the rearview mirror. He looked worried. I was worried.

Brendon spoke up, "Ease up guys. I think tonight is a fine night to get Kade drunk." And I knew he meant best but this didn't seem best. It seemed like the making of a disaster...

"Ugh." Kade shook her head as the terrible taste invaded her sensitive taste buds, sending a shock through her body.

Brendon laughed and passed back a red bull, "Take a swig of this. It'll taste better." He assured her.

Kade's small fingers encircled the drink as she quickly took a giant gulp of it, softly burping afterwards. She blushed but didn't say a thing. Brendon just laughed again, "I can top that." He challenged her.

And he did. Many times.

I leaned towards Kade, "You don't have to do this to feel better." I whispered low enough for her to hear me without the rest of the car hearing.

"I lost everything tonight." Kade whispered, staring in to my eyes. "I'm gonna need a lot more than one shot to feel better." She told me, taking the bottle from Brendon once again.

"Damn girl." Brendon whistled as Kade gulped alcohol down. The only sign of her distaste towards the alcohol was the way her nose wrinkled. "Ryan pull in to that gas station! We are gonna need more red bull." He said.

I couldn't tear my eyes from Kade though. I was worried about her. "Brendon... I think maybe we should just call it a night."

Kade was clutching the bottle of alcohol to her chest possessively. "I want to do something fun. I want to go out." She said, sounding determined. "I want to party."

"I must do as the girl says." Brendon said, shrugging as Ryan parked.

Brendon got out and looked in to the back seat, "Kade, want to come inside with me?"

Kade didn't waste her breath responding and instead immediately started getting out of the car. Brendon held out his hand and she grabbed on to it, allowing him to help her out of the car. I felt a spark of jealousy and wanted Brendon to disappear for the night so that I could work on healing Kade. Alcohol was not the answer.

**

(POV changes to third person)

Brendon peered in to the refridgerated section of the gas station's beverage holder, directly where the energy drinks were. "Red bull for you?" Brendon asked his partner in crime for the night.

Kade shrugged, "It tasted yummy to me." She said, not having gone through too many energy drinks in her life time.

"Yummy will work for tonight." Brendon said, reaching in and grabbing three red bulls. "Eh, I don't want to grab too many... " Brendon looked towards the door skeptically before whispering, "We have to make a break for it dude." He whispered.

"Make a break for it?" Kade whispered back, thinking he wanted to steal the red bulls.

Brendon nodded, "I say we buy the red bulls and then ...hmm." He looked around the gas station, "We have to come up with a distraction."

"Oh!" Kade said, finally understanding him. "We are escaping from Ryan and Spencer?" She asked, not sure of the reason.

Brendon nodded, clutching the red bulls tightly. "They aren't ruining our party tonight." He muttered, smirking at Kade.

Kade laughed nervously, "Uh okay." She said, deciding to go with the flow. Spencer and Ryan would provide sympathy but Brendon promised excitement. Kade didn't want anyone's sympathy. It just made things worse. She needed excitement.

"Wait here princess." Brendon said, winking.

Kade watched as Brendon approached a stranger in the gas station. They exchanged words for a few minutes and then the stranger went outside.

Brendon walked back to Kade with a smile gracing his face. "Issue resolved. Let's buy these drinks." He said, heading towards the counter. Kade followed him, wondering what he had said to the stranger.

Kade's eyes followed the stranger, who was standing outside smoking. Brendon's warm hand broke her from her own thoughts and she jumped at his touch, his fingers had become entwined with hers, "You don't want to watch this." Brendon whispered in a warning tone as he took a quick look at the clock.

Kade stared, now even more curious but soon enough Brendon pulled her to the doors of the gas station and covered her eyes with his hand. "I'm serious. He's going to streak. You don't want to see that shit." Brendon whispered in to Kade's ear.

Kade nodded in understanding and Brendon's hand slipped from her eyes. She looked away, staring at Brendon to see what their next move would be.

Brendon giggled as he stared at the now naked stranger running towards Ryan's car, his hand pulled at Kade's as they quickly slipped from the gas station. They had escaped.

Meanwhile Ryan was messing with the radio as Spencer ranted, "What the hell? Does he have to party with her tonight?" Spencer asked, letting his thoughts flow from his mouth. "She doesn't need to be drinking when sad and besides I know how to make her feel better. Brendon doesn't."

Ryan sighed, frustrated. "Brendon is just doing what he does best." He stated. "When he feels he has made Kade happy then he will leave her alone. It's just his... his way." Ryan said, trailing off slightly as he noticed the man approaching his car.

Ryan was about to roll down his window to ask if the man needed help but then he started unzipping his jeans. Ryan watched in horror. "Dude, what?" Spencer asked, seeing Ryan's facial expression.

As Spencer leaned forward and looked out the window he grimaced in disgust, "Oh boy." He muttered, "I could have gone my entire life without seeing that and still died a happy man." He said, looking away.

Ryan looked away as well, "Some people." He muttered.

"Totally something Brendon would do." Spencer said, smirking.

Ryan laughed. "True."

It was then that they decided to look back at the gas station, realizing that Brendon and Kade were gone. It didn't take them long to put two and two together.

**

"Fuck!" Spencer yelled, getting back in to Ryan's car.

"Chill. She's with Brendon. What are you worried about?" Ryan asked, trying to calm Spencer.

Spencer started calling Brendon. "She's stressed out. I don't trust her getting drunk tonight. Nights like these are what leave us riddled with mistakes." Spencer said through clenched teeth.

Ryan nodded, texting Jon the situation. Jon knew the party scene. Hopefully he would be able to find them...

They were both aware of how bad mistakes could become.



**

(Sorry if this was kind of boring guys. :D I'm slightly distracted tonight. I GOT A NEW PHONE! ahh! Mine broke awhile ago but I'm so excited. My lovely grandmother sent me a new phone. :) Grandparents rock!)
Sign up to rate and review this story