Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Is Love?

11- Arrested

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 3 reviews

Brendon and Kade are arrested.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 1261 words - Complete

1Original
The music bumped around Brendon and Kade. The noise was slightly startling for Kade. It was just so loud. Brendon was grinning gleefully though, already having grabbed them both a drink.

Kade sipped her drink nervously. What if someone IDed her? Though she figured she was fine since the guy at the door seemed to know Brendon and didn't ask either of them for ID.

"Wanna play darts?" Brendon asked, excitedly dancing around Kade.

"Um." Kade bit her lip nervously, "Not really. I mean, maybe. I don't know. My aim kind of sucks." Kade whispered.

Brendon had to lean close just to hear her over the music. "Let's dance." He suggested, remembering her movement from earlier. It seemed as if that had been forever away. She now sported a bruise on her pale cheek from the pressure that had been applied earlier.

Brendon felt slightly guilty. How could three guys just stand and watch a helpless girl get hit and do nothing about it? Another drink of his alcohol didn't quite help so he continued gulping down the seering liquid.

Brendon pulled Kade's body to his after setting his drink down. Kade kind of just stood there, feeling the alcohol work through her body as Brendon rubbed his hips against Kade's. Kade finally started swaying, leaning against Brendon. "So why did you do this?" Kade asked, trying to be loud enough so that he could hear.

"Do what?" Brendon asked.

"Take me out, away from your friends?" Kade was happy that he had but she didn't understand why.

Brendon shrugged, "I can't stand to see such a beautiful girl in distress." Was his response.

She let his comment fade in to her brain as she worked her hips to the rhythm, finding her worries fading away in to the music. Everything felt as if it could possibly be alright and she found herself incredibly grateful towards Brendon.

Finally Brendon pulled away, "Want another drink?" Kade just nodded, letting her body move to the music as Brendon disappeared in to the crowd.

Brendon approached the bartender, finding himself cornered by fans before he could put in his drink requests. He attached a smile, trying to be friendly to the group of people.

Meanwhile Kade had closed her eyes, letting her body get lost in the music. She felt hands around her waist and jumped slightly, surprised that Brendon had returned so quickly, "That was fast." She said before opening her eyes to find herself staring in to a stranger's face.

"Oh, I- Um, I'm sorry... I thought you were my friend." Kade said over the music, attempting to pull away from the stranger.

"I could be your friend." The man said, grinning.

Kade didn't like this situation at all and the man wasn't loosening his grip. Where was Brendon? "My friends and I have been watching you." He gestured to a table where a few men waved at her, "We like your moves. Why don't you join us?" It didn't really sound like a question.

Kade found herself moving towards the table, the man's hand still on her hips. She couldn't see Brendon in the crowd. She felt as if this weren't such a good idea after all. She wanted to be with Spencer, in the comfort of his apartment. She felt safe there.

"Hey there missy..." one of the men said, gesturing to his lap, "Why don't you come have a seat?" Kade didn't find that funny as she shook her head. The man that had been steering her towards the table gave her a small push towards his friend and she stumbled, nearly falling in to the man's lap. "Well now honey, that's a little forward. Maybe later." He joked, making Kade's cheeks turn darker instantly.

"Let go." Kade said, trying to tug away from the man as he attempted to pull her towards him. He let her go and she stumbled backwards in to his friend. The guy looked angry, "Watch where you're going bitch." He sneered, grabbing hold of Kade's arm. She froze, terrified.

"Let go of me." Kade said again, trying to pull away. The guy let go and slapped her across the face, startling her. She felt herself lose any fight. This felt just like with her dad. Was there no way to get away from the violence? And as the man pulled her towards him she didn't fight him, didn't make a sound... She had given up.

But then Brendon yelled, coming towards the table. "Hey, what the fuck are you doing? Let her go!"

"Get lost kid." One of the men snapped as Brendon approached the table.

"Let go of her. She's here with me." Brendon said, staring at me with concern. "Kade, did they hurt you?" He noticed the red mark on her face and glared at the men, "Who hit her?" He demanded.

"Me." The one holding on to Kade said, "What you gonna do about it scrawny?"

"Let go of her and I'll show you." Brendon said, hands curled in to fists as he watched the men.

"You are aware that you're challenging us all, right kid?" One man asked.

"No Brendon... Just forget it." Kade mumbled, terrified. She didn't want Brendon hurt though.

Brendon nodded, "I know. Bring it on assholes." So maybe he had already had a little too much to drink and well... he was feeling a little overconfident.

The man holding on to Kade let go and shoved her away, standing up. His three friends stood as well, glaring at Brendon. Kade felt panicked as Brendon threw a punch at one of the men, quickly getting punched back. Someone in the crowd yelled fight and then there was a flurry of movement and Kade couldn't tell what was going on anymore. She saw one of the men hit Brendon again though and decided to attempt to help. She tried to hit him, it did nothing. She was nothing more than a pesky fly as far as he was concerned. So she did something that she hoped would be more effective. As she jumped on to his back she felt the man sway and then Brendon got a clear aim at his face, causing them both to fall to the floor.

Brendon grinned and held his hand out, helping Kade up. As soon as she got up someone pulled Brendon away though and as cuffs were slapped on to his wrists his grin faded.

"Wait, no! Get away from him!" Kade yelled, going to the police officer. She now noticed a lot of people were being cuffed, mainly anyone who resisted arrest.

Quickly Kade was cuffed as well and she said nothing as she was led from the building. Once she was shoved in to the back of a police car with Brendon he let out a loud laugh, "Wow. Didn't expect that." he admitted, "Feel any better at least?"

Kade couldn't help it, she laughed. "Surprisingly... yeah." She admitted. Brendon was a funny guy.

"Good." Brendon said, "because I aint going to jail just to hear Spencer say 'I told you so'. My way is totally better."

Kade laughed again, nodding, "You're awesome."

"Yeah?" Brendon asked, turning towards Kade.

Kade nodded and was surprised as Brendon's lips pressed against hers. The officers had disappeared back in to the building so no one was there to stop them from kissing. "I think you're pretty awesome too." Brendon whispered, pulling away. "And I would hug you... but I'm kind of handcuffed." He said, laughing.



*

(What do you guys think?)
Sign up to rate and review this story