Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

I Will Avenge My Ghost

by kirrahdiviney 4 reviews

doctor who references, cuddling and more tour dates.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 1171 words

1Original
A/N: Hey guys! i hope you're enjoying the story so far!
pretty much nobody reviewed with their favourite songs, but i will continue with the questions anyway. i want to communicate with you more! anyway, my top 5 favourite songs are:
1. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back - MCR
2. Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) - Gym Class Heroes
3. Kill All Your Friends - MCR
4. F.T.W.W.W. - MCR
5. Heaven Help Us - MCR


Meg’s POV
I woke up in the morning with my head resting on Gerard, I noticed there was a wet patch on Gerard’s shirt and I assumed that was from when Rose disappeared into the other dimension and could never see the Doctor again. Thinking of it now, that was probably what is going to happen to me and Kirrah. We’d fall in love with people that we shouldn’t and then, unexpectedly, get ripped away from them. It was then that I decided I try extremely hard not to fall in love with anyone in My Chemical Romance. I noticed Kirrah stirring in her sleep and contemplated telling her my epiphany but then immediately decided against it, not wanting to ruin our friendship over my sudden realisation over a Doctor Who program. It was about then I felt Gerard’s arm twitch slightly from around my waist and then decided that just because I wasn’t going to fall in love with him it didn’t mean that I wasn’t allowed to enjoying moments like this. I sighed in happiness and looked over at the clock which told me I was up at about 9, which was pretty good for me considering it was normally lunchtime until I woke up.
Gerard’s POV
I stirred and felt someone leaning on my arm, which I assumed to be Meg since she was sitting next to me last night when we watched Doctor Who. We got up to about the last one in the second series before Meg started breaking down; I assumed she had watched it before but obviously she didn’t agree with the Doctor and Rose breaking up. Or, well, ‘Breaking Up’ since they were never really going out. I opened my eyes slightly to look down at my watch and I’m pretty sure it said about 1:45 but, I can’t really be sure with my vision blurry from sleep. I looked over at Meg and yesterday came into my head; all of us singing ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ it was pretty fun, but then I decided the best present she could have given me was her. Which sounds dirty now I think it over but hey, I’m a guy; I’m not as bad a Frank though, you should hear some of thing things he says to me about Kirrah. Anyway. I decided I needed to go toilet before I peed the couch, that would be a bit embarrassing and gross. I gently got my arm out from underneath Meg but she seemed to be awake because when I moved it she jumped up.
“I thought you were asleep!” She quietly exclaimed.
“Same! But, I thought you were asleep, I knew I wasn’t asleep.” I replied and she giggled, which made me smile.
“Um, I’ll be right back...” I told her and she nodded and sat back down on the couch.
~~
I walked back to couch and sat next to Meg again.
“Why are the others still asleep?” I asked her, she looked at me funny and chuckled a little.
“Maybe they’re tired?” She replied, grinning.
“At about 2 o’clock?” I told her, thinking it’s only been a couple of minutes since I last checked my watch.
“In the morning?” She asked me sceptically.
“Afternoon.” I replied.
“It’s about 9:30 Gerard...” She told me, laughing.
“What?!” I exclaimed, totally embarrassed.
“9:30.” She replied, giggling at me. “30 minutes past 9 o’clock.”
“Oh...” I replied, blushing horribly.
“Awww! You’ve gone all red!” She said in a baby voice, giggling and stroking my burning cheeks.
“Shut up!” I grumbled, blushing even more and hitting her hand away from my face.
“Aww!” She carried on, winking at me then cuddling up. I was tempted to push her off and moan at her for making fun of me, but enjoyed her cuddling up to me as it didn’t happen too often, so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She leaned her head against my shoulders and closed her eyes.
Meg’s POV
“It’s about 9:30 Gerard...” I told Gerard, laughing.
“What?!” He exclaimed.
“9:30.” I replied, giggling at him. “30 minutes past 9 o’clock.”
“Oh...” Gerard replied, blushing horribly.
“Awww! You’ve gone all red!” I told him in a baby voice, giggling and stroking his pitchfork red cheeks.
“Shut up!” He grumbled, blushing even more and hitting my hand away from him.
“Aww!” I carried on, winking at him before cuddling up with him to say sorry. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and immediately regretted cuddling up to him, It wasn’t that I didn’t like it, but as I mentioned before; I didn’t want to shatter my own heart. Plus, I didn’t want it to seem like I was leading him on. But I soon leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.
Kirrah’s POV
I woke up on Frankie’s lap at about 10 according to the clock in the living room. I wasn’t too sure about how many people were up but I decided to cook a yummy breakfast and wake them all up. I was definitely getting better at cooking a breakfast that can wake people up, since I was normally the first person up I had to cook brekkie. Well, I didn’t have to but I did anyway.
Meg was the first person in the kitchen, as always, closely followed by Frankie and Bob. After another extremely filling breakfast, we were debating about whether or not to go somewhere when Mikey got a call telling him that the next concert had been moved, to tomorrow. In Sydney. So, we were somewhere in Melbourne from our last, I mean, they’re last concert and we now had to get to Sydney? In a day? Everyone groaned in annoyance and in about half-an-hour we had packed everything to go to Sydney.
“What about Shaun?!” Frankie exclaimed, looking close on the verge of crying. I tried to console him.
“We’ll take him with us!” I explained. “They will put him in the quarantine section.”
“No! By the time he reaches Sydney we’ll be somewhere else!” Frankie cried.
“Frankie!” I said, trying to comfort him by showering him in hugs and kisses. He sighed.
“Do you know anyone that will look after him?”
“Ummm...”

A/N: hope you liked it!
new question: have you been to any concerts? if so, who did you see?
Sign up to rate and review this story