Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Sisters Boyfriends brother..?What? [Frikey]

This wasn't supposed to happen.

by FunGhoulGirl 10 reviews

If I have to restart this goddamn chapter one more time I'm going to quit. &A big thank you to Transmission Exploder for the idea. I hope you don't mind that I gave it my own touch. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 2560 words

1Moving
Frank POV

I had a terrible headache. But why?
Wait, where am I? I opened my eyes again and looked around a room. The light was tented blue, making this seem like a scene in a horror movie. I didn't see anything in the room. The flowered wallpaper was peeling off the wall, and the ceiling was chipping. How did I get here? I sat up to see a mirror parallel of where I was laying. I stared at myself in disbelief. My head had been bleeding. A lot. It was all over my face. How would I have not remembered that? Before I could think anything else through I heard screaming coming from outside of the room. I wasn't alone.
I stood up as fast as I could, and ended up stumbling into a wall. When I could walk properly again I walked out of the room. The rest of the house matched. The wallpaper peeling and the ceiling cracking. The floor was concrete. Something I hadn't ever seen in a house before. There was a long stairway. I heard the screaming again.
"Hello?" I shouted up the stairs.
No answer.
"Is anyone there?"
Still no answer.
"I'm coming up!" I yelled again.
I didn't wait for an answer this time, I just walked up the stairs.
When I got up there, there were five different doors.
In the middle of the hall was a puddle of blood and a knife.
If this wasn't a scene from a horror movie now.. I don't know what is.
I heard crying from the room on the far end. I walked to the door, and pushed it open hesitantly.
I saw Mikey laying on the floor in a puddle of his own blood. He was cut up and bleeding.
"Mikey!" I shouted, running forward.
Mikey lifted his head a little. "Frank. Get out. He's going to kill you."
"I won't leave without you, Mikey. Can you walk?"
"Frank.. g-get out. Please." he stuttered.
"Can you walk?"
"Frank he's behind you!"
Before I could answer I felt a hand on my shoulder, pulling me in a different direction.
The man was shaking me.
"Sir, get up." The rough voice rang in my ear. Why was he calling me sir?
"Sir, you can go see Mr. Way now." The voice got lighter, so light that it sounded like a girl.
I opened my eyes to see a woman in blue scrubs and a doctors jacket.
It had been a dream.
"Um, sorry." I said, standing up.
"It's not a problem." she smiled "He's in room 315. Floor two."
"Thank you." I smiled sheepishly.
I walked towards the elevators and hit the button signaling up. It flashed red. There was a ding as the elevator came to my floor. From the numbers above, it was currently on floor five. Now four. It seemed to stop at four for a moment. I guess people were getting on it. Now it's on three, and now two. The doors opened to an elderly couple. One was in a wheel chair. They smiled at me and waved. I smiled back before I got onto the elevator. The door closed and pushed floor three on accident. Shit. I hurried up and pushed two so it would stop before it got to three. The elevator shifted and made a little drop. When the doors opened a group of elderly woman. As I was walking out, one of the woman pinched my ass. Another shouted "sexy." I swear I even heard one ask if I was good in bed. I looked back, and one woman winked. Oh god. Ew.
I continued to walk until there was a turn. There was a big picture frame window on the opposite side. I went to look through it for a moment. Even though it was only floor two, we were up pretty high. It was still extremely dark outside.
I heard children laughing in the waiting room to my left. I looked over to see a little girl with red hair and blue eyes playing with blocks with a boy who looked like her twin. Red hair and blue eyes. Then there were two older people sitting beside each other. One looking at the tv, one looking at the kids. I assume those are their parents. I smiled to myself at the happy little family. I continued to walk through the hall, looking at the numbers on the rooms. 298, 300, 305, 310, and finally 315. I edged the door open slightly, to see Mikey positioned upright on his bed with a glass of water in his hand. I assumed he had the water for medicine. At the sound of the door opening Mikey looked over. When he saw that it was me he smiled.

"Nice pajama's." Mikey winked. He tried not to smile, but failed.
I looked down to study my Star War pajama's. I hadn't even realized that I hadn't changed.
"Shut up!" I whined.
"Never." he was still smiling. I walked over to sit in the chair by Mikey's bed.
"So, what happened? It better be good, fucker. It's 4AM, and I'm awake. Get to 'splainin."
He laughed what seemed like a painful laugh.
"I was walking arou-"
"Why were you walking at like 3AM?"
"Let me finish, jackass. I was walking around town, thinking some things through. I was at the gas station buying some coffee when three guys from my school came in. I tried to hang around as long as possible, but the cashier began to get suspicious and was eyeing me. So I walked out, and behind the building and they followed me. I know, it was stupid to go to the one place where no one is there to witness it. When they got there one guy was like "Hey Way, sucked any dick lately?" and when I didn't answer he walked up and pushed me into the wall."
"They were making fun of you because you-"
"Because I'm gay."
For some reason this angered me.
"What else happened?" A vain was pulsating through my neck.
"Nothing, it's over."
"Mikey, tell me." I hissed.
"Fine. He pushed me to the wall and was hitting me. The other guys just stood their and watched. After he was done hitting me, he pushed me to the ground and started kicking me. The other guys started kicking me, too. Then this one, really fat guy stepped on my hand and broke my fingers. After that the guy.. who was hitting me, he told the other guys to get in the car. When they were out of viewing range he pulled down his pants and underwear and tried to make me give him head. When I refused he started to unbutton my pants and I refused. When I did he walked away a little bit and started mumbling things like "stupid fag, I'm not good enough for you am I?" He gave me just enough time to stand up. Then he came back and pushed me against the wall again, his pants were pulled up now. I did what first came to mind. I kneed him in the crotch and took off running towards the gas station. The owner called the ambulance and the police, but when the police got their they were gone." Mikey wasn't looking at me anymore as he spoke. He looked towards the window.
"Mikey, I'm sorry." I reached my hand out and grabbed his uninjured hand. "Who did it?"
He looked back at me, the rim of his eyes a little wet. "Why?"
"Because they're going to get what they deserve."
"Frank what are you going to do.." The water on his rims now spilling over onto his cheek. I didn't answer. I instinctively took my hand and whipped the tears off his cheek.
"Does Gerard know?"
"No, I didn't text him. You're the only person I texted."
Without even thinking about what I was saying I blurted out "Mikey, why are you crying?"
He looked at me and back to the window. It was snowing again.
"It's.. It's nothing Frank."
"It's something, now tell me." I realized I was still holding his hand.
"I just.. Only someone like him wants me like that." he whipped a tear away. "I'm ugly."
It hurt me to hear him say that. We sat in silence.

"Mikey.. you're not ugly."
"Yes I am."
"No.."
"I'm not arguing, Frank."
"Mikey. You're beautiful." I wasn't thinking at all within the next few actions I made. "You're beautiful." I said again. I was edging myself closer to him. Our faces were now inches apart. I could feel his breathing against my face. I was kissing Mikey. My lip ring was pressed against his lips. and.. he was kissing back. Our noses bumped. He smiled into my lips.
"You're beautiful." I whispered against his lips. "Don't ever forget it."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and tried pulling me closer. I scooted myself on the bed as much as possible without practically being on top of his injured ribs. His hands still on my back.
I arched myself up above him, using my hands to hold my body wait. My legs were spread appart on each side of his legs. I was balancing myself on my knees and hands. I pulled away and smiled. He moved his hands up to my head and pulled me down for another kiss. This time there was a lot more tongue. He bit my lower lip. He giggled and apologized.
I laid down beside him. I can't believe I just did that.
"You're a good kisser." he smiled. He was blushing a bright red now.
"So are you." I smiled back. I pulled the rough hospital blanket over myself.
"We have a lot to talk about, don't we?" He laughed.
"You bet we do." I laughed, too. "But for now, let's sleep. Turn that lamp off."
He turned on his side and flicked the lamp off.
I laid there for a long time, staring at the ceiling. Occasionally I'd turn to look at Mikey. As his chest rose and fell, I realized that I really liked this boy. With our hands intertwined under the covers, I had never felt anymore comfortable. I closed my eyes and started to drift off in a peaceful sleep.



The next morning
I opened my eyes, only to be blinded by the bright light in the hospital right. I turned my head and whined. When I opened my eyes I saw Gerard sitting in the chair by the bed flipping through the channels.
I sat up as much as possible without disturbing Mikey.
Gerard looked over and smiled. "Now you CAN'T tell me that was an accident." he laughed.
"Wait, what?" I blinked in confusion.
"You can't tell me that they way you and Mikey are now just happened." He raised an eyebrow.
"It's a long story."
"I'm sure." he laughed. "So, what happened to him?"
I retold the story as Mikey had told me. Gerards facial expressions were that of pain.
"I can't believe those assholes did that." He was gripping the chair handles so hard that his knuckles were turning white.
"I know."
As if he knew that we were talking about him, Mikey woke up. He let out a wicked yawn and I felt his hand search the bed until it found my hand. He smiled and finally opened his eyes. He saw Gerard and started blushing a bright tomato red.

"Hey Gee." he smiled.
"Hey Mikes."
"When do I get out of here?"
"When ever you're ready."
"I think I'm ready now.."
"Alright. I'll go get the car, okay?"
"I think I want to go with Frank."
"I walked." I cut in.
"Oh." Mikey looked from Gerard to me.
I laughed at his still red face.
"So I'll go get the car?" Gerard questioned.
"Yeah." Mikey smiled.
Gerard walked out of the room and looked back one, warily.
When he was gone I bent down and gave Mikey a kiss on the cheek. He blushed even more.
I got off the bed, and slipped my shoes on. Mikey got off the bed, too, and aswell slipped his shoes on. He did it a little more carefully, though.
I offered another my hand for him to take when we walked to the car. He gladly accepted. We walked out of the room, hand in hand. Many people stared, but I didn't care. They were staring at how cute Mikey was.

When we got to the parking lot Gerard was waiting in his old, beat up, station wagon.
Mikey and I slid in the back and buckled up. The music was playing extremely loud. Though, Gerard turned it down.

"Care to explain?" he looked at us in the rear view mirror.
"Soon.. We still need to talk." Mikey smiled.

After that, the rest of the car ride was filled with music.

The finally we pulled up to what I now recognized as Mikeys home. I finally got to see the inside.
We walked inside. The house was dark. It was panning with a dark brown wood. The carpet was a dark greenish colour.

"Gee? Frank and I are going upstairs." Mikey to his brother, who was now in the kitchen.
"No sex!" Gerard called back. Mikey and I giggled.
He started walking up the steps, and I followed. We got to a white door that had had a big Misfits poster in the middle. Bitchin.
He opened his bedroom door. To my surprise his room was tiddy. He had a huge bed. All of his dirty clothes in a pile in the corner.
"Sorry it's messy." he said, throwing his jacket on his bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of ripped jeans and a Joy Division shirt.
"I'm going to change. Uh, you can step out if you like."
"I just won't look." I walked to a corner and covered my eyes with my hands like a five year old does for hide and seek. He giggled. I wanted to look. I wanted to see what bruises he might have. But also.. I didn't? I didn't want to see him hurt in anyway, shape or form.

"You can look now."
I turned around to see him fiddling with his hair before putting a beanie on.
While he was doing that I went and plopped down on his bed. He walked over and sat next to me.
I started to talk first.

"So, if it isn't obvious.. I like you." I felt my cheeks warm up.
He smiled and looked back at me. "I like you too.."
We sat there and smiled at eachother like idiots.
To fill the silence, Mikey started talking again. "We've known each other for two months today." he smiled. I looked at my phone and it read "December 15th."
"We have." I smiled, and laughed at myself.

"So," I continued, "Do you want to.. be my boyfriend?" I blushed even more.
"I'd love to be your boyfriend, Frank." He smiled wide.
"Great. That's.. great."
He put his good hand on my cheek pulling me in for a kiss. I didn't object.

I had the most beautiful boyfriend in the world.


AN: I've never kissed anyone. So, I'm trying to make it as read as possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story