Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > That Green Gentlemen

Decorated emergency

by Uriefury 0 reviews

I can never be bothered to change the rating but I don't think it's a G.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-01 - 2574 words

0Unrated
Hi! Finally updated this chapter! Hopefully ficwad works ^.^ Scott pilgrim chapter next I hope (finally) thanks for reading and please review :3

Ryan's POV:

"and you're totally sure I can stay with you for a few days?" Brendon asked cautiously as we approached a table at the canteen. 
"yeah, my mum said you can stay as long as you need" I replied, smiling at him as we sat down next to Shannon and Jared, Megan, Joe and another girl I hadn't met yet.
"oh, Ryan, this is Laura" Jared introduced the girl he was holding hands with. I gave her a quick shy wave. She waved back just as shyly as I did. 
"so I hear you got kicked out" Shannon whispered to Brendon and I. Brendon nodded and grimaced. 
"what happened, if you don't mind?" Shannon pried. 
"I don't really want to talk about it, I'm staying at Ryan's for a while" Brendon answered. "can we change the subject?" he added, his voice sounding shaky. 
"oh, right. Ryan, what do you think of the school so far?" Shannon asked, addressing me. I felt my cheeks heat up a little.
"umm, well, it's better than my other schools" I managed to conjure up. It was better because of Brendon. Shannon nodded then started talking to Jared.
"hey Joe, where are Tom, Travis and Mark?" Brendon asked across the table to Joe.
"I dunno, they got held back after class because Mark climbed out of the window" Joe shrugged. I didn't know who any of them were, and they were all in the year above me. Brendon laughed a bit and gazed around the canteen looking for them.
"so, Ryan's got a roommate eh?" Joe smiled, elbowing me lightly. I didnt know how to respond. 
"yeah, umm, I don't really want to talk about what happened, Joe" Brendon muttered, shuffling in his seat a bit. I looked at him sympathetically and wished I could make him feel better.

Brendons POV

"Ryan, is it okay if we just go to my house to pick up some more stuff?" Brendon asked quietly as we walked out of school.
"yeah, where do you live?" I asked, wondering why we were still walking the way to my house. He smiled and pointed further down my road. He didn't live too far away from me, walking down a couple of streets further that I originally would of. Brendon was silent.
"what's a matter?" I asked him, he stopped, scratched his head, turned to face me and sighed. 
"scared" he looked down at his feet and bit his lip. I put my hand on his shoulder bravely and rubbed it softly. God, I really liked him.
"of your parents? Is it really that bad?" i asked in a whisper. he nodded and walked ahead silently. I caught up with him and we walked together. When we got onto his street he stopped.
"well it looks like they're out, but the neighbours might see us" Brendon whispered quietly. 
"you're treating this like were robbing your house" I said softly. I didn't want offend him or anything so I just looked into his beautiful eyes. He smirked and pulled his hood up.
"let's just say alot of stuff happened his morning and I don't want anyone to see me" he pulled my hood up and we skulked over to his house. He got his key out, looking over his shoulders to see if anyone was watching, and opened the door. He gently took me by the hand and led me in. 
"uh, s-sorry, I-I hope you don't mind, just if my dads here I need to get you out quick. Okay?" I nodded and he smiled, leading me through the door. "sorry about the mess, Ryan" he whispered, going ahead and checking the living room and the kitchen for people before edging upstairs. He checked the other rooms before letting go of my hand hesitantly and opening his bedroom door.
"oh my god, he's trashed my room! It was spotless in here! Fucking bastard!" he hissed and picked up his guitar from the floor, cursing under his breath. It was broken. He flung what was left of it across the room and sat down. I walked over to him and knelt down, whilst he started to sob. My heart broke a little.
"Brendon, we can fix it, it's okay" i put my hands on his shoulders and he sniffed then stood up. He helped me up and hugged me, leaning his head into my shoulder carefully. I stroked his back reassuringly and he pulled me closer. My stomach flipped ecstatically at the closeness while for a second his scent overwhelmed me. Then he pulled away sharply, his hands still resting on my back. His eyes widened and he tightened my grip on me.
"my dads here. Shit!" he cursed, anger in his eyes. He looked at me and looked around his room frantically; finally pulling me into his wardrobe, and climbing in with me. "I shouldnt of brought you here. Im so sorry, Ryan" he whispered into my ear, then hid his face in my shoulder as footsteps were getting louder and louder.

Brendons POV

"are you okay?" Ry responded while i literally tried to hide my head in his shoulder. I nodded shakily to keep him from worrying. Shit shit SHIT! I cant believe I brought him here, now my dad is going to find us and beat the crap out of him. I lifted my head  then rested it on Ryan's knee so I could see through the gap between the two wardrobe doors easier. My dad was at the top of the stairs, whisky in hand. The tosser. Ryan stroked my head carefully, calming me down but making me worry even more, if that makes sense. I nuzzled my chin on his knee and he wiped my cheeks with his sleeve. I'm still crying? Oh. Wow, he's good. My poor excuse for a dad had walked into my room, setting his bottle on my table and picking up my guitar. 
"my kid, into his fucking music. Why couldn't he be a footballer? Not some kind of FAG IN SONG!! his mothers genes.." he trailed on, my cheeks got red with anger. I would get out of here and stand up for myself, and mum, but Ry was here and i can't put him in any danger. Or any more danger.
"oh girl, you convinced me, it was a phase, leave your poor darling alone. She always stood up for the little fucker" dad paced my room, I noticed blood on his hands. He's hurt mum. My eyes widened in fear and I nearly gasped, but Ryan kept me grounded; bringing his head to my level and whispering hardly audibly in my ear. 
"are you okay, Bren?" he asked again. I shook my head and he brought his arms around me timidly. He wiped my face again. He was shaking just as much as I was.
"are you okay?' I mouthed at him, he looked worried but nodded anyways. I put my arms around him, so we were now hugging in a wardrobe. I hid my head into his chest and listened out for my dad. I heard him slowly going back downstairs. I think he was there to stay. 
"he's downstairs now" I whispered into Ryan's ear and opened the door a bit to let some light in so I could see him properly. He had worry in his eyes, but was looking at me. "I was scared then" i spoke quietly, my voice hoarse from the crying. 
"you're okay now though, yeah?" he looked into my eyes, filled with worry. He cares about me. He was worried about me. I smiled at him and tightened my grip on him a bit.
"yeah yeah I'm fine, don't worry" his eyes relaxed the worry then, and he smiled softly at me. He let go of me awkwardly and I cautiously got up and stepped out of the wardrobe. "but he's hurt my mum, Ryan, what do i do?!" i whispered frantically, I wanted to scream. Ryan got out of the wardrobe and sat me down on my trashed bed. He sat down next to me with another look of worry.
"Brendon, please dont cry" he whispered soothingly. I wiped my eyes and grimaced, thinking up all the things my dad could've done to my mum. I heled Ry up; then i picked up my guitar. I filled a bag I had with more clothes and CDs as quick as I could. Ryan took my guitar off me, which had been snapped at the neck and looked like it had been attacked with a hammer. 
"okay, we need to go silently down the stairs, they don't creak. The front door is still open, so from there we run" I whispered to Ryan as I looked cautiously down the stairs. The tv was on in the living room and I could see my dads feet. I looked at Ryan and took his hand again. He blushed and smiled. I think he might like me. I hope he does. So we carefully crept down the stairs and then stopped at the bottom. I nodded to Ryan and we ran for it, but, well he's a slow runner.
"OI! COME BACK YOU FUCKING DOUCHE!!! GET YOU AND YOUR FAG ASS BOYFRIEND BACK HERE!!" I turned around and caught Ryan, shielding him from my dad. 
"fuck off, were leaving, okay?" I looked at my dad, his eyes were dark and had deep purple circles under them. His hands were still bloody, his clothes ripped. He had a knife in his hand.
"Bren, Run away!! Go!" my mum was standing by the doorway, her hands bleeding from the gashes in her palms. She was pleading; I knew she wasn't the one behind kicking me out. But she wanted me to get out for my safety. Dad had run to my mother, and pushed her inside the house, slamming the door in her face. Dad advanced on us, holding the knife to my neck, but not pressing down. 
"Brendon, cmon, please, before something happens" Ryan wrapped his arms arond one of mine, tugging at my arm and practically begging me. He snapped me out of my alpha male moment and we ran. Once we were hidden from my dad, behind the tree that marked hell street, I sighed and caught my breath before dropping my bag on the floor and sitting down. Ryan frowned then looked down at his feet.
"i'm a slow runner, I'm sorry" Ryan said as he sat down next to me. He was still holding my guitar, fiddling at the splintered edges on the neck. 
"Ryan. I shouldnt of brought you there, we couldve been killed. I don't know what he's capable of doing" I questioned to myself. How could he do this to his family?!
"Brendon, it's okay, at least were both unharmed and you'll be safe from now on" he answered, brushing off my guitar.
"I'm sorry Ryan, I put you in shitloads of danger today, I feel terrible" I told him softly.  
"please stop apologising. Are you sure you're okay, you look a little shaken" he carefully placed the guitar on the floor and hesitated, finally hugging me. I placed my arms firmly around him. I nodded into his shoulder and he relaxed them a little.
"I'm fine, and can hug me whenever you want, You're comfy" I mumbled into his shoulder. I looked up at him, he was blushing again, his soft hair hiding his eyes. He just smiled.
"let's go back to mine, get you a drink or something" he spoke quietly. He got up then helped me up. I picked up my guitar and we made our way back to his in silence.

Ryans POV:

We walked in silence back to my house. Not awkward silence though. Brendon wiped the last of his tears away as he looked at his guitar. It really was a nice one too, I couldn't tell much but it was deep red. I'd fix it for him, however long it took. We reached my house and walked in silently. I definitely didnt want mum to know about this. We opened the door and she wasnt in, which was perfect. 
"so, how are we going to fix my guitar?" brendon asked casually, sitting down at the kitchen table. 
"well, i could take it to the guy who's got my guitar, hes really good at this kind of thing" i said while flicking the kettle on. "what do you want to drink?" I asked him. He looked up from his guitar and smiled. His smile was adorable.
"umm, ill have coffee, if you dont mind, please" he got up and walked over to me, leaving his guitar on the table.
"s-sure, no problem" i stuttered, looking up into his beautiful, smiling face. He was a couple of inches taller than me. He breathed out and looked away as i pulled out a mug from the cupboard. "do you take sugar or milk?" i asked quietly, tucking my hair behind my ear and then pouring the water into the mugs. He kept an eye on my shaky hands as i poured, eventually gently taking the kettle away from me.
"let me do that, you're shaking" he spoke smoothly" "and both, one sugar please" he grinned and poured the water in, after which i did the rest. He walked back over to the table and looked at his guitar. "do you really think this can be fixed? Its in a really bad state" Brendon sighed and sat down as i brought the mugs over. 
"well, we could give it a try" i shrugged and sat down next to him, handing him his mug.
"thanks, Ry" Brendon spoke quietly, looked up and smiled at me, then looked back to his guitar.
"if he cant fix it, we'll get you a new one" I said after taking a rather hot gulp of my coffee. Owww.
"you okay?" he stopped and tried not to laugh at me waving my hands in front of my mouth. "and Ryan, no you cant do that, its fine, ill survive" he laughed then sipped on his coffee.
"no seriously, my dad used to work in a music store. I could get you a new guitar if you want, it wouldn't be much of a problem" i put my mug down and inspected brendons guitar. It was seriously damaged but I'm sure it could be repaired. Brendon just smiled at me. "so, what do you want to do now?" i asked brendon, picking up my mug again.
"can we just watch tv now?" he smirked and stood up.
"course, something toned down" i got up from the table and followed him to the living room whilst he chuckled a bit. Wow, hes got a NICE ass! Anyway...
"what do you wanna watch?" brendon asked me as i sat down next to him; my stomach jumping as he subtly scooted in a bit closer.
"i, um, uh, i really dont mind" i stuttered again like a right spaztick. He put on an episode of friends.
"I like friends" he mused to himself. I laughed and nodded. 
"so do i" i spoke quietly, he put the remote on my lap and turned his attention to the tv. 
Sign up to rate and review this story