Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Mafia

Bang Bang, I shot you Down.

by Ballroom_Blitz 2 reviews

Packing doesn't exatly go to plan but then nothing ever does for our girls. *Edited!*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2016-05-26 - 749 words

1Original
Scarlette’s P.O.V

I helped Pandora unzip her dress as she went to quickly change her clothes. The dress she had been so excited about just lay on the floor now, a heap of dark purple soaking material. It meant a lot to her, especially because Frankie had gotten it for her. I shouldn’t think about him, it just makes me unbelievably mad. I couldn’t believe he did that to Panda! This was the kinda stuff I'd been protecting her from and now I'd gone and let some idiot Mafia guy do this to her. He better hope I don't see him any time soon. He was supposed to be the good guy and now he had broke her heart. It was the kinda shit I expected from Mr Alpha Male Mafia Man. My stomach gave a little flip when I thought about him. I thought about the kiss we had shared, so hot and passionate. It was a shame it ended so soon. Still can’t worry about that, we’re running away, again.

All the while I had been thinking, my hands had been furiously packing. This was no strange thing to me and Panda, packing at full speed before someone came and stopped us. I can’t tell you the amount of times we’ve ran away from bailiffs. Without Panda knowing Gerard had cleared away all our debt. He had said it was so there was one less person “hunting” us but really I think it’s cause he wanted to do something nice for once in his life. Panda would feel so guilty if she knew that they had spent more money on us, again. They were also still paying the rent on our flat, yet another thing I wouldn't dare tell Pandora.

Mikey was yelling and going ape shit from the other side of the door. I was particularly good at ignoring people when I wanted to, as Gerard so expertly found out. I’m also particularly good at making people (Mr Alpha Male Mafia Man to name one) jealous. Eventually he worked out that the door was actually open and came bursting in. Neither of us stopped packing. What was the point? Wasn’t like he could stop us...Well he could try to shoot us I suppose but then we’d flash him and it would fine.
“Stop, stop, stop!!” I glanced up from my suitcase to see a very angry Mikey looking back at me.
“Quit it Mikey, we’re leaving” It was Pandora that spoke up. He sighed.
“Just stay, please...Frankie is on-“
“-Enough, I don’t want to hear it! We are going and that’s it” In a strange way I liked it when Pandora got mad, it made her so damn feisty and not just shrink away from everyone. They day she argued with Gerard, I’m pretty sure she gave him a few grey hairs.

Then we all heard it, a particularly loud bang from downstairs. We all froze, Mikey’s face hardened and I knew serious Mafia Mikey was now in charge.
“Stay here” he hissed, drawing out his gun. “Lock the door and don’t let anyone in, got it?” I just nodded and I think Pandora did the same. He nodded curtly before slipped out the door, shutting it quietly behind him. It took me a minute or 2 to unfreeze and actually walk over to lock the door like had instructed. I could see Pandora out of the corner of my eye, hugging herself. I bit my lip, wondering what to do before deciding that I may as well very quietly finish packing. The quicker we can leave the better. I didn’t really want to leave but I promised myself the first sign of fucking around with us from the Mafia men and we would leave. At least it wasn’t from Gerard like I had always assumed it would be.

It didn’t take me long to finish packing, it was only a few little items that were left. Pandora still didn’t move. We waited somewhat apprehensively, waiting for some sort of noise or sign from downstairs that everything was okay. Or at least someone was still there. Both of us nearly jumped out of our skins when we heard 2 loud shots ring out and then the most sickening noise. The sound of a muted thud...the sound of a body hitting the floor...
Sign up to rate and review this story