Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Mafia

Protect the Don, Protect the House

by Ballroom_Blitz 1 review

We find out who gets shot! *Edited!*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2016-05-26 - 698 words

0Unrated
Pandora’s P.O.V

I almost screamed out loud as I heard someone hit the floor. There was no mistaking the noise of a body dropping. I had heard it only once when Urie had killed that poor man, James I think his name was. Sometimes I still hear it at night, I know it's just a dream but still. It was fucking scary. And now I can hear it again, I don’t know who dropped but I was almost sick with worry that it was Mikey. I really hoped he was okay. He was too sweet and funny to be…Well, let’s not finish that sentence just yet. I looked at Scarlette with worried eyes and she gave a quick nod. I didn’t even have to ask to know she was feeling the same as I was.

My heart was trying to escape out of throat and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn’t know what to do! Scarlette was unusually quiet which only made me feel worse. You know the situation is always bad when Scarlette Arizona has nothing to say. The door banged, voices were shouting, everything was becoming blurry. I felt like the air was being sucked out of the room.
“Get that door down!!” It was a woman’s voice screaming orders from the other side of the door with men’s voices grunting in response. The door was almost bending slightly as men were repeatedly banging against it, trying to break it down. Scarlette curled her hands into fists. I hugged myself tighter, trying to resist the urge to throw up.
“We know you are in there girls! You can’t hide forever!!” Just as she finished, the door broke off its hinges and landed with a very loud crash on the floor. That time I did scream. A large gloved hand covered my mouth quickly cutting it off. I was trembling slightly, my knees turning to jelly. The man kept a tight hold of my arm, wasn’t like I would try to run, I was too scared to move! Scarlette had also been taken a hold off, trust her to still look defiant even in the face of a gun…wait a minute gun. Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, where are you?! You promised me you’d protect me from all of this.
“Urie is looking forward to having his two favourite girls back. I’m sure you’ll leave with no trouble” I though I recognised the girl...was that...Emily? Scarlette glared at her, I was surprised she didn’t have laser beams shoot out from the intensity. I heard the cocking of 2 guns and then felt a very cold, very hard metal circle pressed to my temple. I knew exactly what it was and then the world went black.


Frank’s P.O.V

I could have screamed out loud when Mikey phoned me. I had been wandering about in the rain for freaking hours and then she just appears back at the house! And now she was leaving me...I don’t think I’ve ever been in a more apprehensive car ride home before. Even Gerard was agitated; although he would never admit it I knew he didn’t want Scarlette to leave. I didn’t want either Pandora or Scarlette to leave. Both of them had certainly livened up the house.

The car eventually pulled up outside, I was out the door and up the front steps before the car has fully stopped. The door was practically off its hinges but right now I couldn’t have cared less. My gun was out, cocked and ready. I wasn’t afraid to shoot any motherfucker that stood in my way. Gerard was close behind me and Ray scouted about downstairs, making sure the coast was clear. He appeared at the doorway a short time later.
“Don, we have a problem”
“Can’t it wait?” Gerard snapped.
“I’m afraid not Sir” Gerard turned his glare to Ray, his gaze softened when he saw the grave look on Ray’s face.
“What’s wrong Toro?”
“It’s Mikey Sir. He's been shot”
Sign up to rate and review this story