Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

13

by Burnie 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 605 words

1Exciting
“What the fuck is that?”
Show Pony brought out this ugly-ass, mauled, destroyed body.
“It’s a practice dummy,” Show Pony said, sticking the doll against the big tree.
“It’s fucking ugly that’s what it is.” I said.
“It’s not supposed to be pretty. It’s supposed to represent a Draculoid.”
So faceless and charred are what Draculoids look like.
“Shooting practice.”
I took out my gun from the holster. It was a really nice gun. They gave me one of my own like the one Ger- Party, found. They then spray painted them with different colours and patterns. Mine was red. Ghoul, Jet, Party, and I all had our own colours. We were like the Wiggles, but without purple.
Everyone’s gun had colours. The Doctor’s was Black, Sparx’ was Orange, Pony’s was White and Blue, and Cherri’s was White and Pink.
“Now, you’ve never shot a ray gun before, so just let me explain,” said Show Pony, “It shoots out rays, hence the name ‘ray gun’. As soon as it hits the target, the ray disappears leaving just a harsh burn mark. If you don’t have the right healing equipment, than a burn from these could kill you in days.”
“The ray comes out with a real powerful force. First time I fired it almost knocked me off my feet. You have to hold it as steady as you can.” Pony said. I held up my gun, aiming it at the dummy.
“Oh, and wear these.” Show Pony tossed me a pair of brown leather gloves.
“So you don’t get burned.”
I nodded and put on the gloves. They were a little big, but I was still capable to use them.
I took the gun and aimed it at the dummy. My finger lightly glided along the trigger until I found a spot to hold the gun steady. I held my hand steady.
I pulled the trigger.
A bright, white light came out of the gun with such force that I had to take a step back to brace myself. The light was only there for a couple of seconds, and with the fact that I closed my eyes due to the brightness, I only saw a small burnt mark on the tree, right above the dummy’s head.
“Nice shot,” Show Pony said, “my first time shooting was that one right there.” He pointed to a burn mark in the tree that was hidden by leaves. Now that I noticed, the tree was covered in these marks.
“Everyone learns to shoot here,” Show Pony said, basically reading my mind. “That’s why this tree has so many holes. It’s almost as if it’s immortal, it’s been here as long as Sparx has.”
“And how long has he been here?”
“Well,” Show Pony started, “He’s kind of a Morte, so… he’s about a hundred and… eight?”
“So all vampires are immortal… are we?”
“When you reach eighteen.”
I tried shooting the dummy a couple more times, getting a grip on the gun and its power. On about the sixth time I shot, I finally hit it right in the chest.
“Nice job,” Show Pony said, “Not bad for a-“
Pony got distracted by something towards the diner. I turned around to see what he was looking at.
Two long white cars were parked in front of the diner. My view was blocked by the diner, but just beyond it I could see flashes of bright light flying in the air, just like the little bird flying past my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story