Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back

I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back [6]

by demolition-lover 4 reviews

Gerard is a asshole...again.. oh boy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 801 words

0Unrated
Taylor's POV.

Gerard has been gone 4 1.2 hours. Where the hell was he? He said he was going to break up with Lindsey, and it sure doesn't take 4 freaking hours to break up with someone.

I looked over at Mikey. He was asleep. I smiled. He looked so cute when he slept. I leant over and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled.

All of a sudden the front door slammed open,causing me to piss my pants and Mikey to wake up. ''What the hell was that?'' He yelped, as we looked over at the door.

Gerard marched in with someone. And guess who he brought with him? Lindsey! What the hell? And his hair was bright freaking red. Did his hair pms or something?

''Hey.'' He grinned over at us, as Lindsey more like shot us one of her famous smug smiles. I glared at her. Mikey was staring at Gerard's hair. He didn't pay attention to Lindsey at all. In fact, I don't even think he knows that she's here.

''Gerard. 2 things.'' I said, standing up. ''1. Why is the 'thing' here, and why is your hair freaking red?!'' Lindsey glared at me. I gave her a smirk in return. ''I though you broke up with her?''

''Umm... Taylor, what are you talking about? I never said I was going to break up with Linds?'' He looked at me like I was some sort of idiot or something. My face dropped. What the fuck?

''Oh hell no!'' I screamed at him,causing Mikey to stop staring at Gee's hair. 'What?'' He looked me, then he looked up at Gerard and Lindsey. He frowned. ''Gee,why is she here?''

''She's my girlfriend,why wouldn't she be here?''

''What? You told us you were going to break up with her?'' He shot Lindsey a look. She smiled smugly at him. ''What are you guys talking about? Gerard's not breaking up with me.''

Mikey turned to his brother,confusedly. While I stood there fuming. I wanted to fucking rip his head off.

''Mikey, I have no idea what Taylor and you are talking about. I never said I was going to break up with Lindsey.''

''Uhh, bro, you kind of did..''

Gerard shook his head. ''No, I didn't.''

''Liar!'' I screamed. ''You fucking liar!'' I got in his face. ''You told us 4 hours ago you were going to break things off with the slut! Why the hell are you saying, you didn't?!''

''Gerard, she's scaring me.'' Lindsey said in fake fear, hiding behind Gerard. I rolled my eyes. ''You are pathetic.'' I hissed.

''Taylor,stop.'' He shot me a look.

I gave him the finger. ''Did someone pms in your hair or something? You look weird with bright ass red hair.'' I asked, changing the subject suddenly

'' He dyed it, because red is my favorite color, and I thought he'd look sexy with red hair.'' Lindsey smiled. ''I don't think he looks weird.' She kissed Gee on the lips, pissing me off.

Yeah, I still had feelings for Gee,even though he's acting like a complete douche. I can never stop loving him. Yeah, that's right, I loved him.Don't get me wrong though, I had feelings for Mikey too... I just didn't love him like I love Gerard....

''Can you two just go?'' Mikey asked,clearly annoyed at how his brother was acting right now, as he stood besides me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and leaned my head againist his shoulder. He did the same thing.

''Aww, you guys look good together.'' Lindsey giggled. Bitch, I knew what she was up to. I'm not that stupid like she thinks I am.

Gerard stared at Mikey and me and shook his head. He looked down at Lindsey. He smiled. ''Can we go to your place?''

''Of course we can. It's a shame, that you're being kicked out of your own house by your brother and his slut of a girlfriend.'' She smiled at him, grabbing his hand.

''BITCH!'' I called out, as they walked out of the door. I slammed the door close and looked across at Mikey.

''I can't believe him.'' Mikey whispered,clenching his fists.

''Yeah, same here.'' I snarled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him. He kissed my forehead. ''I miss him,Mikey.'' I whispered,burying my head in his chest.

''I know you do. I do to. Don't worry, we'll get him back.'' Mikey whispered, as he rubbed my back. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and closed my eyes. Gerard had hurt us again.
Sign up to rate and review this story