Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back

I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back [7]

by demolition-lover 1 review

Taylor & Mikey break up..uh no. Gerard is a complete douche...isn't he?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 1240 words

0Unrated
Taylor's POV

Everything went back to the way it was before, but some things have changed. You know, Gerard barely comes home anymore right? Well, on the rare occasions he does, he's totally wasted. Mikey and I had to deal with him, until he finally passes out. It was worse in the mornings when he had to deal with the hangover, we usually stayed away from him, until it passed over.

I don't know when Gerard started drinking, but I know Lindsey had got him into alcohol. It made me hate her guts even more, I couldn't believe what this girl was doing to my best-friend...

Lindsey most of the time comes home with Gerard, on those 'rare occasions' he does. She's always wasted too. It was worse that we had to deal with two drunks. Both of them were loud,obnoxious, and well, just pain the asses. They attempt to seduce us every once in a while. At first we thought it was pretty amusing, but now we just find it really annoying, but really pissed us off, was when they were about to do it in front of us, but just to our luck, Donna and Donald came home, just on time, before we witnessed a show, that we really didn't want to see...

~~

It was a Friday night and Mikey and I were going to watch a movie. We call it movie night. We barely have them anymore, because of Gerard and Lindsey, but tonight, Gerard went to her place.

Tonight, the movie was Titanic. I loved the movie, but the ending made me a emotional wreck, and managed to piss me off at the same time. The stupid red haired bitch, could've fucking moved her ass over, so that Jack could hop on. But no, she had to be a selfish rich bastard and let him die. She reminded me of Lindsey...

Just as Mikey put in the movie and sat down besides me, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him, Gerard walked in. We both looked up and groaned. Great, another movie night ruined.

''What Gerard? Come to ruin tonight's movie night"?'' Mikey asked, annoyed.

Gerard shook his head. ''Uhh...no?''

‘’Oh, really? Where’s Lindsey?’’ I asked, not believing him at all. For all we know, they could be up to something… I had to make sure..

‘’I don’t know and I don’t really care where she is.’’ Gerard muttered, before sitting down. Mikey and I looked at each other.

‘’Did you guys break up for real this time?’’ I asked.

‘’No, we didn’t break up.’’ Gerard snapped. ‘’We just got in a fight, that’s all. And if you don’t mind but mind your own god damn business, stop being so fucking nosy!’’

‘’Well... Sorry.’’ I said, rolling my eyes. ‘’No need to snap at me, I was just wondering.’’ I was a little taken back, after he snapped at me. I mean, I did sound kind of nosy, he did have a point there, it was none of my business at all, but he didn’t have to yell….



‘’Don’t be.’’ Gerard muttered, very quietly. ‘’I’m sorry I snapped at you..’’

‘’It’s fine…’’



‘’What are you two watching?’’ He asked, turning to the screen.



‘’Titanic.’’ Mikey answered. ‘’Do you want to watch with us?’’

‘’Sure.. I guess. I have nothing better to do..’’ He stood up. ‘’I’m going to get a drink, you two want anything?’’

‘’Yeah, a coke please.’’

‘’Alright, about you Mikey?’’

‘’Coke.’’

‘’Okay.’’ He disappeared into the kitchen. I leaned over and whispered in Mikey’s ear. ‘’I wonder why he’s being nice all of a sudden, I mean he was pissed off a minute ago..’’

Mikey shrugged as he continued staring at the screen. ‘’I don’t know, but we should enjoy it while it lasts...’’

I nod my head in agreement and turned to the screen. Gerard walked back out and handed us our cokes.

‘’Thanks.’’ I mumbled.

‘’No problem.’’





A few hours later, the movie was over. Mikey had fallen asleep somewhere during the middle of the movie and Gerard and I were awake. We didn’t say anything to each other as we stared at the movie credits.

‘’Taylor?’’

I looked over at Gerard. ‘’Yeah?’’

He looked over at his brother then back at me. ‘’Do you love him?’’

‘’What?’ I asked, surprised at the question.

‘’I said, do you love him?’’ He nodded his head in Mikey’s direction. I stared at Gerard.

‘’Of course, I do.’’

He shook his head. ‘’You’re lying.’’

‘’What are you talking about? I’m telling the truth! I do love Mikey!’’

He chuckled and shook his head. ‘’No… you don’t…. I know you don’t.’’

‘’You don’t know anything.’’ I stared at him.

‘’I don’t, do I?’’ He raised his eyebrows. He stood up and walked over towards the couch. I stared at him confusedly, until he walked over and knelt down in front of me on the couch.

‘’What are you doing?’’

‘’This.’’ He mumbled, before he leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I wanted to pull away and slap him, but I was so shocked, I didn’t do anything. I just let him kiss me.

He finally pulled away.

‘’What the hell, Gerard?’’ I whispered shouted, making sure I don’t wake up Mikey.

‘’ I like you.’’ He told me, blankly, staring up into my eyes. I couldn’t help but stare back into his. ‘’I really like you.’’ He took my hand and kissed it.

I yanked it away. ‘’Gerard, you have a girlfriend.’’

‘’Yeah… about that... I don’t think I like her anymore. Hell, I never liked her. I just got with her, to make you jealous.’’

‘’Oh no, I’m not falling for this crap again.’’

‘’Oh, you aren’t? Not even if I do this again.’’ He said, and kissed me. I shoved him back and wiped my mouth with my hand.

‘’I am with your brother’’ I reminded him. Gerard rolled his eyes and stood up. ‘’I know you’re not really in love with my brother. You just hooked up with him, to make me jealous. It worked, good job.’’ He smiled.

‘’I didn’t hook up with him, to make you fucking jealous!’’ I yelled at him, waking Mikey up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

‘’What’s going on?’’

‘’Nothing.’’ I lied and glared over at Gerard. He continued smiling at me,which was really starting to creep me the fuck out.

‘’I’m going to bed.’’ Gerard fake yawned. ‘’I’m tired.’’ He smirked at me, before heading upstairs. I heard his door close. I turn to Mikey.

‘’I heard everything.’’ He told me, blankly. ‘’I should’ve known.’’

‘’M-Mikey, no I love you. I really do.’’

‘’Sure you do. I saw Gerard kiss you. If you loved me, you would’ve pulled away, but you didn’t. You know what, we’re over. Just go home.’’ Mikey turned away from me. I wanted to cry. Gerard was fucking up my life.

‘’But-‘’

He cut me off. ‘’Leave, Taylor.’’ He whispered.

‘’Fine…’’ I said, as I walked out, feeling tears run down my face... how could Gerard do this to me? He was my fucking best-friend, and friends don't ruin each others relationships!...
Sign up to rate and review this story