Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Damned and Divine

What's The Worst That I Can Say?

by Vengefulscout 3 reviews

So long and goodnight

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 885 words

0Unrated
Hello people! Man, what a week so far! I'v had science tests and i have a crap load of homework. On monday, i went to see The Woman In Black in the theatre and it was TERRIFING! Btw, i wrote this with a stomach ache so if its bad, that why. ENJOY!

4 statues were seated on the couches, making no movement or showing any signs of emotion or any life at all. It wasn’t until one of the statues lifted his head up, looked at the other faces and said “Is everyone okay?”

The 3 others looked at Ray without speaking, just tilting their heads very slightly. “What have we done?” Frank whispered, more to himself than the other boys “we brought an evil object in this house. 2 dead souls have come through, I dreamt of getting killed, what next?”
No one spoke.
“That “Thing” “he continued, referring to the board” is dangerous. We gotta get rid of it”

Everyone nodded, making little jerking movements.
“Thing is, how?” Mikey asked quietly. Silence followed for a few moments more, all wrapped up in thought.
“Where’s Gerard?” inquired Mikey.
“Don’t know, he should be in his room still” Bob replied.
“Well” Frank said, standing up and stretching his arms above his head “I think we better get some rest before...”

Suddenly, a loud thump issued from upstairs and the sounds of a body rolling around on the floor could be heard. The boys knew there was only one person who it could be and they dashed up the stairs, Mikey shouting his brother’s name.

When they got to Gerard’s bedroom, the door was shut and they could hear banging, cries and yells from behind it. “Gerard!” cried Mikey, slamming his shoulder on the door, nearly crying.

Then a voice, a soft voice, quiet and it sounded as the voice was distorted, from inside the room said “Mi...Mikey” it was a horrible choked sound and it sounded like the throat was being constricted “He...help...me”.

Mikey barged and pushed the door with all his might.
“Gerard!” he cried again as the other boys banged on the door “GERARD!” Then, the door came free and they all fell into the room, managing to stay upright. They all looked around and gasped.

Gerard was pinned up against the wall, turning a shade of blue and was gasping for air. In front of Gerard was the most terrifying thing the boys had ever seen. It was a shadow, tall and intimidating, towering over Gerard and its hands were around his throat.

Of course, if you were faced with this situation, you wouldn’t know what to do. How can you stop something strangling someone if you can’t touch them? Mikey had only one idea. He breathed in and screamed “GET OFF HIM! LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!”

The shadow looked round and seemed to slacken his grip on Gerard and he eventually let him go, letting Gerard weak and limp body sink to the ground.

“M...Mikey...N...no” he whispered through gulps of air. The shadow laughed and now Mikey could see the shadow know as its features had somehow been lightened up. It looked no more than a child, short black hair, checked shirt, jeans and trainers.
The boy was smirking and he whispered “You’re next”

A funny peculiar feeling came into the room at that moment. As Frank, Bob and Ray had been standing in the doorway, they felt and heard it first. Someone was singing, a song that was all too familiar to them all.

Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
from every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and not goodnight

The singing was so hypnotizing; it gave such a feeling of safety to them all. The boy looked to the doorway, looking beyond the boys and flew right past them. They all looked in the hallway and shock filled them.

A girl with medium blond hair, blue eyes and pink eye shadow stood in front of them. Her dress that came down to her knees, white decorated with pink flowers, fluttered as the boy glided next to her.

“Franklin! You should not harm them” she said softly but rather harshly. The boys noticed that the two bore a striking resemblance, they looked like brother and sister. The boy, Franklin, bowed his head.

“Sorry Hayley. I thought they were a threat” Hayley smiled at him.
“No, they are not” Then she looked at the boys. They were terrified to see 2 ghosts standing in the hallway, one that had nearly killed Gerard. Hayley smiled at them gently and her voice sounded distant as she said

“it is all right I won’t hurt you but I will protect you from the other ghosts" as she and her brother faded like night into day.
Sign up to rate and review this story