Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letter to trouble

Archie!!!!!

by Justforstories 4 reviews

The ending have a bit of A/A. Hope you all like it

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-15 - 1525 words

1Moving
"It won't be long now. Ah yes I could see my creatures coming back now." Cronus smiled triumphantly as he could see the creatures in a distance.
He patted his pet and prepared to unleash it on the titans. However there were no titans following them. He looked over a long distance but still there was no one.
"Where are they you fool? You..." Cronus was about to scold his monsters when he saw some blood on them.
"You fought with them?" he was dumbstruck, that might have spoilt his entire plan.
"You idiots..." Cronus hissed.
He wiped of the blood and was shaking with anger. His perfect plan might have been destroyed. What if the titans were too weak to follow them? Then they would have to go to the schools and fight both the gods and the titans at the same time.
Luckily for him the titans did follow as small specks could be seen in the horizon, running towards them.
"You are lucky this time... Continue with the plan. Stall the gods as long as possible." Cronus said smiling.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"There they are..." Herry said as they could see big figures moving about.
Suddenly there was a flash of purple light and monsters disappear.
"What the... Let's go over and check it out." Archie and the rest were shocked.
By the time they reached there, the three monsters were gone. However there was one new monster standing in their place. What's more? A familiar figure was standing next to it.
"Cronus..." the rest could hear Atlanta muttering under her breath.
"Oh I am so glad that you survived my first attack." Cronus said gleefully.
"Thanks for the concern but we can deal with idiots like those anytime we want." Archie replied sarcastically.
"How come there are only five of you? Where are Jay and Theresa, Archie?" Cronus questioned.
"That is none of your business. Besides the five of us may be too much for you to handle, Cronus." Archie remarked.
"Where is all your army anyway? You usually do not dare take on us alone." Atlanta asked.
"This time one monster would be your defeat." Cronus said angrily as he untied the leash.
"Oh boy, here it comes. Guys scatter and surround it." Archie ordered.
Everyone break up on Archie's command and started attacking the monster at random.
"Huh! It's just a stupid scorpion magnified in size. I am taking it down guys." Herry yelled and jumped straight at it.
"Herry don't do it!" Odie yelled as the scorpion released a blast of sludge.
Herry got the full force of that attack and hit the ground with a thud. Then he found out that the sludge was so sticky and it held him to the ground. Herry had been totally immobilized.
"Odie help Herry out of it. Neil try to tie it up with the rope. Atlanta shoot it while you have the chance." Archie lead the group into a second attack.
Neil was perhaps so scared of the monster that he did not even throw accurately. The monster had caught it and tried to throw Neil, but luckily the rope was magical. Thus within seconds the rope had twist and wound it self around the monster and now Neil is in control. Atlanta took the chance to give it one good shot with the pistol and the tranquilizer was stuck onto its hide. However the monster did not seem to take notice of it as it has no effect.
"Odie aren't this supposed to be able to work on any creature?" Atlanta shouted as the monster moved much more vigorously then before trying to get out of the ropes.
"It is supposed to make them sleepy, but this monster's hide is probably too thick. The tranquilizer can't get through." Odie yelled as he used the staff to zap away the sludge.
"So now you tell me... thanks!" Atlanta screamed as she rolled aside to prevent the monster from crushing her.
Though the creature seemed to have been tied up but Neil can't control it.
"I can't hold on much longer! Any brilliant ideas?" Neil shouted to the rest.
After that Neil accidentally released it, thus the monster took the chance to escape before the rope tightens again. Now it heads towards Archie. Archie did a back flip before jumping high into the air. He had decided to launch an aerial assault on the monster. It would have worked if it wasn't for the monster's tail. The tail jabbed him in his stomach and poison was injected into his body. If it wasn't for his immunity, he would have died directly on the spot.
"Archie you okay?" Atlanta asked Archie.
Before Atlanta could get a reply, Cronus kicked her in the face and she skid across the ground.
"Worry about yourself, Atlanta." Cronus smiled and conjured up his sickles.
"If it is a fight you want, bring it on." Atlanta picked up a stick and prepared to fight Cronus.
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
While Atlanta was fighting Cronus, the rest of the team was in no better shape. Herry was still stuck to the ground and Odie was trying to remove it as fast as possible. Archie was held up high in the air by the tail of the creature while Neil was fighting it head on. Now Neil decided to use the rope as a whip instead of a rope and kept on hitting the creature. However it was all in vain as the creature rushed forward and knocked Neil off his feet, disarming him of his weapon. With no choice left, Archie fumbled for his whip and cut off the tail. He landed on the ground safely only to see the severed part growing back a new tail and knocking him to the nearest tree.
"Help me!!!" Neil cried as the scorpion had cornered him.
Archie picked up the magic rope and flung it at the monster. It tied around the monster once again and Archie pulled the monster back. Neil escape unscathed this time around but not because he was lucky. Odie finally managed to get all the sludge off Herry and Herry took over Archie in holding the monster back. Archie was about to attack the monster again when he saw Atlanta struggling, out of the corner of his eye. He immediately changed target and whipped Cronus instead before rushing over to Atlanta.
"Are you okay, Atlanta?" Archie asked while picking Atlanta up. She was covered with bruise, blood and did not have much strength left.
"Archie...I'm...sorry...I did not have...the strength to beat...Cronus" Atlanta said all this with great difficulty and became unconscious.
"Atlanta, please be all right...Please...don't die on me..." Archie sat down and hug Atlanta. Archie was devastated. If only he had help her fight Cronus she would not become like that. He also had not expressed his affection to her, how much he had loved her, cared for her. But now he would never see that smile again or hear her speak any more. To Archie this was the end of everything.
"That's one down and four to go." Cronus smiled evilly.
"You..." Archie wanted to kill him right now all the anger was in him.
"That's right. It was me who had killed her. But now I will kill you too and you can be reunited with your loved one." Cronus said, lifting up his laser gun.
Archie was angry at him but Cronus idea wasn't so bad after all. Cronus kills him and he can be reunited with Atlanta. He wasn't going to run; he had made up his mind. Until he felt a warm hand touched his cheek.
"Go...Do not let him kill you...Get out of here now...leave me alone." Atlanta said opening her blue eyes and looking up at him.
"Atlanta, you're alive..." Archie said tears welling in his eyes.
"Don't be so silly ...and listen to Cronus. Just ...leave me alone and get yourself ...out of here." Atlanta said.
"No I won't leave you alone. I will not leave you alone now and never will." Archie said firmly, rubbing out the tears from his eyes.
"If you leave me now, you may have a chance to survive. If you don't he will kill both of us, so just go." Atlanta said trying to push Archie away.
"I won't." Archie replied fiercely and hug Atlanta tighter.
"Why are you so stupid? It is not worth...dying for, Archie." Atlanta said tears forming.
"I feel that it is worth dying for you, Atlanta. Because I..."Archie said.
"Enough with the reunion speech, both of you are going to die." Cronus said and fired.
"Archie! Atlanta!" Odie, Herry and Neil shouted. They were too busy fighting the monster that they did not notice Archie and Atlanta in danger.
Archie turned Atlanta around shielding her from the laser with his back.
"I love you, Atlanta!" Archie said and kissed her, not on the cheek though. Atlanta was taken aback that Archie would do that for her, but the laser was still coming...



That's another story completed. Please R & R

Sign up to rate and review this story