Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letter to trouble

Dead and Alive

by Justforstories 3 reviews

The prophecy was broken or not broken?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-02 - Updated: 2006-07-03 - 1792 words

2Moving
"Archie! Atlanta!" Odie, Herry and Neil shouted. They were too busy fighting the monster that they did not notice Archie and Atlanta in danger.
Archie turned Atlanta around shielding her from the laser with his back.
"I love you, Atlanta!" Archie said and kissed her, not on the cheek though. Atlanta was taken aback that Archie would do that for her, but the laser was still coming... Then Archie's scream could be heard from miles away.
"No, Archie..." Atlanta yelled as Archie fell on her. She supported Archie and held him tight.
"You are okay, right? Please...don't die on me..." Atlanta cried as she shakes Archie hard. However it was to no avail though, no matter how hard she shook, it was over. Atlanta would never have anyone to argue with her anymore. There will be no one to teased her and make fun of her. Life would be much duller and bored. She too will have no one which she can tease, no one who will compete with her. In fact besides Theresa or Jay, the only one who understands her the most was Archie. He cares a lot about her too, but it was all over.
"Oh...How sad, Archie has departed us. I haven't even said goodbye yet." Cronus laughed evilly.
"You...I will kill you right now..." Atlanta said her fist shaking as she put Archie down on the ground.
However before she could reach Cronus, a huge boulder fell onto Cronus, followed by the scorpion and a few more rocks.
"Atlanta!" Odie shouted as he, Neil and Herry rushed over to Atlanta.
"Let's get out of here; those boulders won't hold them long." Herry shouted. He seemed to have thrown the monsters and boulders out of anger. He lifted Archie up as they made a run for it.
"Oh boy, they're back." Neil shouted as the scorpion started chasing after them with Cronus on its back
Herry passed Archie to Neil immediately and started picking up more boulders.
"Go. Take Archie out of here. I will hold them off." Herry yelled to the rest of the group.
"But...but..."Odie stammered.
"Go! I will be fine. Just go now!" Herry shouted and threw a boulder missing the scorpion by inches.
"Okay." Odie replied nervously and ran away with the rest of the group.
Odie led the rest of them to the only safe place now, back to the dorm.
The place was already pretty wrecked up however it was the only place to hide. The monster and Cronus would have never thought that they would hide there.
"I can't believe it. First Archie, then Herry. What are we going to do from here on?" Atlanta said as she moved the boulders around to make the place more comfortable.
"Here Neil, placed Archie here." Atlanta had managed to "dig" out the sofa.
Neil did as he was told and Odie rushed over to take his pulse. Atlanta looked hopefully at him while Neil moved a few more boulders to search for other remains of their home.
"I'm sorry Atlanta, Archie has no pulse." Odie said sadly.
"It can't be..." Atlanta said, stroking his hair lovingly.
Tears were welling up in her eyes, she was devastated. Odie's head was hung low too. They had just lost a friend, a valuable player on their team. They will never beat Cronus now that the prophecy had been broken.
"What do we do now, Odie?" Atlanta questioned, eyes not taking off Archie for a second.
"Well the first we need to do is to contact Jay. We need to update him on current events." Odie said weakly.
However they all know that there was no way of contacting Jay. All their PMRs have been destroyed in the last battle. They were pretty sure that the gods are also being under attack at the moment thus the gods would not be able to contact Jay either. It seems as though all hope was lost. Jay and Theresa were at the party, Archie is dead and Herry's situation is unclear. It was like the end of the world.
"Hey look I found the TV remote." Neil shouted excitedly.
"Like what good will that do, the TV is broken. Hey Odie can't you use the net?" Atlanta said gloomily.
"That is if I could find a laptop first. Mine was shattered remember?" Odie said.
Was it really over for the titans? They had almost no way out of this. It was only a matter of time Cronus would find them. Not to mention that Cronus was the god of time and could manipulate it any way he wanted. They were desperate now, they have to contact Jay. Then they heard something...
"Hey did you guys hear that?" Odie jumped up.
"Someone's coming and he is almost at the door." Atlanta whispered.
Neil and Odie each took a piece of wood. They positioned themselves near the door. The foot steps were getting nearer. Atlanta mustered all the strength she got to carry Archie to a corner. The foot steps stopped, the person or thing was at the door. That person or thing tried to open the door but Odie had cleverly placed a piece of wood across the door. That thing started ramming it, thus Odie and Neil held their woods in position. The wood holding the door broke and the door fell down. The person walked in quietly. It was now or never. Odie and Neil strike their target with all their strength. However the wood just broke off him.
"Hey guys it's me..." a familiar voice sounded.
"Herry?" Odie said disbelieving his eyes.
Herry was completely worn out by that battle. He had a scar from his temple down to his chin. His shirt has been torn badly with claw marks on his chest. He has a serious cut on his leg and it was bleeding constantly.
"Herry...how did you...survive?" Neil stammered.
"Gotten lucky, I supposed. I was about to get killed by the scorpion as I was already cornered. Then the scorpion missed me and hit the sky scraper instead. Cronus and it is buried under the sky scraper now and then I started moving towards the direction you guys went." Herry explained.
"I hope that is the last of him and his monsters." Odie said.
"Nah...look out there." Herry said pointing out of the shattered windows.
The New Olympia high was under attack by the monsters right now. They were sure that the gods would be alright.
"By the way, how's Archie?" Herry said looking in Atlanta's direction.
At that moment, Atlanta looked away and started to stroke Archie's hair again. She touched his face slowly as tears started to form again. Odie looked down and shook his head.
"He did not make it? It can't be..." Herry was shocked as he fell into a broken armchair.
Among all of them, Archie was one of the strongest and toughest members around. He could not have just died that easily, it was impossible. Then Archie suddenly coughed.
"Archie?" Atlanta and the rest were totally surprised.
Odie took his pulse immediately.
"It is a miracle. His pulse has regained and he is still alive." Odie was elated.
"Hey guys look what I found. A first aid kit." Neil suddenly shouted.
Neil had gone back to search among the wreckage while the others were talking. No one had notice it at all.
"Finally Neil, you did something right." Odie shouted as he snatched the kit.
He started taking out things like medication and bandages. He threw some of them to Neil and ordered him to help Herry.
"I'm fine. It's Archie who needs it most." Herry pushed away the bandages.
"Herry, we do not want to lose another friend. So you had better get well soon." Odie retorted and Neil started bandaging Herry's leg.
"We need to treat his wounds now before it shows signs of infection, quick flip him over." Odie commanded.
Atlanta did as she was told. The laser beam has hit directly into his backbone his flesh and skin were also scorched by the heat. Odie cleaned his wounds first before applying any medication. Finally he bandaged the wound and let out a sigh of relief.
"I'm not Chiron. But I have treated him the best I could, I will go out and get us all something to eat." Odie told Atlanta.
"I'll come with you. My leg is much better now." Herry stood up and winced due to the pain, but he was still capable in accompanying Odie.
Then they left the dorm quickly.
"I'll stand guard outside then, not that I have a choice." Neil said picking a pole as he went out.
After everyone was gone Archie regained consciousness again.
"Atlanta?" Archie croaked.
"Archie save your strength. You will need it." Atlanta said stroking his hair.
"I'm fine. It's just that I am a little weak that's all." Archie said as he attempted to sit up.
"Just rest for now, Archie." Atlanta whispered and he lay down again.
"Atlanta? I have something to tell you. I was really serious back then when I said I lov-" Archie said but Atlanta placed a finger on his lips.
"I know, but rest now. I love you too, Archie" Atlanta said as she kissed his forehead.
How could Atlanta not have noticed Archie had a crush on her all along? Plus he even risked his life to save her.
"Oh, I knew there was something between them all along. I was not seeing things back then." Odie laughed and he came in with Herry and Neil.
Herry and Odie were carrying large bags of foods which could last them for two months if they rationed.
"Back when?" Atlanta said innocently, but her face was going red.
"Back when the time Cronus was trying to kill you. I remember seeing Archie kissed you." Odie explained putting down the bags.
"There was no such thing. Archie was covering me not kissing me." Atlanta defended herself.
"Where did you get all the food anyway?" Atlanta changed the subject.
"Just took them from the restaurants and malls. Besides they are no just foods, there are clothes too." Herry showed them his new orange t-shirt which he changed into it immediately.
"However I hope that Jay and Theresa would come back sooner." Odie said as he took out something to eat.
"I bet that they are having a better time than us." Neil whined as he looked as his miserable dinner.


I am really sorry that i have not post any stories for so long thus i am posting two stories at one time. This on and the next. Please Rate and Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story