Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Win The Girl

Chapter 13 - Virgin

by MCR_Vampire_321 0 reviews

"I know about you losing your virginity."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 813 words

0Unrated
The next morning at school Jason avoided me. Whether he was scared of me because I punched him or whether he just wanted to avoid me for saying those stupid things, I wasn’t sure.
Mikey avoided Jason. After what happened yesterday Mikey was terrified of going anywhere near the popular kids. I tried to tell him that he had nothing to worry about but he wouldn’t listen to me.
Lexa put her arm around Mikey “Don’t worry, if those guys come anywhere near you, I’ll kill them. Okay?”
Mikey glanced at her looking rather scared causing me to giggle. Lexa flirted with everyone in sight. “It’ll be okay Mikes.” Gerard told his little brother “Want me to go talk to him?”
“Not really.” Mikey muttered, looking down “Can we just stop talking about it now please?”
“Yeah sure…” Lexi said, noticing that Mikey was getting uncomfortable “Hey, when are you and Stacy next going on a date?”
“Tomorrow night.” Gerard told them.
I looked at him “Are we?”
“We are now.” Gerard smiled “I’ll pick you up at six, okay?”
“Oh well okay…” I replied, blushing a little “Where are we going?”
“Stacy, I never tell you where we’re going.” Gerard laughed “So if I were you, I’d just stop asking!”
“I can’t help it!” I told him “I like to know where we’re going.”
“Didn’t you have fun on our other dates?”
“Of course I did!”
“Wasn’t the surprise half the fun on our first date?”
I pouted. He did have a point “Don’t I ever get to organise the dates?” I asked “You know surprise you.”
“No.”
“Why not?”
“Because I love you.” Gerard said with a smile “And I’m good at surprises.”
Lexa giggled “Are you two arguing over a date?”
“We’re not arguing.” I replied in a posh voice “We’re having a discussion.”
“Don’t look now but here comes Mandy.” Lexi muttered.
Mikey looked alarmed before ducking under the table and staying down there. Gerard rolled his eyes “As if Mikey’s therapist didn’t have enough to deal with…”
“Mikey has a therapist?” I asked.
Before Gerard got a chance to answer, Mandy was standing at our table. “Did you punch Jason in the face?” Mandy asked me “You little bitch.”
“I might’ve punched Jason in the face.” I replied “But he’s the one who dumped milk all over Mikey.”
“Why’s Mikey hiding under the table?” Mandy asked, raising one of her eye-brows “Is he scared of me or something?”
“Why don’t you just walk away and mind your own business before Stacy punches you in the face too?” Lexa asked, rolling her eyes “You pathetic slag.”
“You’re calling me a slag?” Mandy laughed “I’m sorry, have you looked in the mirror recently?”
“How am I a slag?”
“Oh please.” Mandy smirked “I know about you losing your virginity.”
Lexa flushed bright red “Oh right, like you’ve still got yours.”
“I have actually.” Mandy laughed and licked her lips “God how pathetic.”
Mandy turned and walked away.
I looked at Lexa “You lost your virginity? To who?”
“I don’t wanna talk about it!” Lexa snapped, grabbing her bag and storming away.
Lexi glanced at me “Look, even I didn’t know about this.” Lexi explained “I’d better go talk to her. But if I tell you to stop talking to her about it, then just stop. Okay?” I nodded “I’ll see you guys later.”
Lexi stood up and ran out after her twin sister. I looked at Gerard “Anyway, does Mikey really have a therapist?”
Gerard nodded “He sees him every Tuesday.” Gerard looked at the seat where Mikey had been sitting “Uhh Mikey, Mandy’s gone.”
Mikey poked his head out from under the table “Do you promise?”
“Why would I lie to you?” Gerard asked “Come on out now.”
Mikey got up and sat down at his seat. He looked across the room at where the popular kids were sitting “I don’t like her.” Mikey mumbled.
Gerard smiled “Nobody likes her. Not really because she’s such a bitch.”
“Jason likes her.”
“No he doesn’t.” I spat “He’s just showing off. Wants to be part of the popular crowd for a bit. What a loser.”
“I think you’re being a bit hard on him…” Gerard said “I mean…”
“He dumped his milk all over your little brother.” I reminded him “And you want me to be nice to this guy?”
Gerard thought about it “Oh yeah, I forgot about that.”
“I never wanna see him again.”
“Looks like Jason doesn’t feel that way…” Gerard said, pointing at Jason who happened to be walking over to us. Mikey squeaked and hid back under the table.
Sign up to rate and review this story