Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stars of the Hidden Bonds

PARKIE!2

by Xx_Scene_Queen_xX 2 reviews

Storm's P.O.V

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 400 words

0Unrated
We all linked arms (Me and Ryan, Andy and Katari) and walked over to the park across the street.

Andy and Katari took the swings nearest to the exit so that left me and Ryan to the other set of swings on the other side of the park.

"Rathe ya!" I said, both of us taking off at the same time. I got there first because I was a really fast runner and was as tall as a six-year old. I went on a green swing and started swinging as high as I could go while Ryan just sat on the swing watching me.

"Sumthin' wrong?" I asked him.

"Uhmm... no but I do need to give you something."

I stopped swinging as looked over at him.

"yeah?"

"Do you promise to remember me and think of me every day?"

"Mmm-hmm." I nodded.

"I want to give you this. Keep it and never forget me. Kay?" He asked me in a really cute manner while sticking out his hand.

I took the object and inspected it.

"A ring?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Why do you want me to keep it?"

"So you will never forget me. When we grow older, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked me, looking me straight in the eye.

"Uh-huh. I will!" I answered truthfully, putting the ring on.

"Come on, lets go!" Ryan said, grabbing a hold on my wrist and tugging me toward where Katari and Andy were.

"Race ya!" he said and took off running.

Even though he got a head start, I won anyway.

"Hey you guys too?" Katari asked.

Me and Ryan nodded. Me and Ryan linked arms again and walked with Andy and Katari over to her house.

We all had dinner at her house and we had to go to bed. We said our goodbyes to Andy and Ryan and they kissed our cheeks and left the house. Me and Katari were giggling like little schoolgirls until Mrs. Rose said we had to go to bed.

"G'naight Katari." I said with a yawn.

"'Night, Stowm." She said, barely a whisper.

Hey guys, this is patdfan01 here, just to let you guys know, thanks for all the reviews! We feel so happy! Anyway, Xx_Scene_Queen_xX is Katari btw and I'm Storm. thank you guys so much again for reviewing!

Gives homemade brownie-cupcakes we made this morning!

thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story