Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Run Away With Me

Chapter 10

by Bad_Romance 3 reviews

When your faced with the idea of possibly cheating on your boyfriend, who was currently laid in a coma in the hospital wing of the killjoy compound, you don’t quite know how to function.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 1807 words

1Exciting
Here's the next chapter. So sorry about the wait for it. Hope I've still got some readers :) Kat x

Chapter 10
When your faced with the idea of possibly cheating on your boyfriend, who was currently laid in a coma in the hospital wing of the killjoy compound, you don’t quite know how to function.

It had been 2 days since Fun had come and told Diamond that he wanted to be with her. 2 days since he’d told her that when and if Party awoke from his coma, he would leave Diamond alone, and let Party and her love each other, like they used to. It had been 2 days since Diamond had also felt her baby move around, but she was too frightened to tell Ethel about it. She didn’t want to think about what could be wrong for the baby to not have moved for 2 days.

Diamond currently sat in the living room of the compound a hand on her baby, softly moving her thumb in small circles, silently begging that the baby girl inside her tummy would move. She looked around at all the killjoys around her. Each of them had smiles on their faces. She looked over in the corner of the room, and found Kobra, Fun and Toxic all sat together drinking coffee. Diamond had distanced herself from everyone for the last 2 days whilst she tried to sort her head around what Fun had said to her. She couldn’t deny that she didn’t have feelings for him. She knew she did. But, she was completely and irrevocably in love with Party.

“How’s baby girl doing?” Helena asked, as she came and sat down next to Diamond on the couch.

“She hasn’t moved in 2 days” Diamond whispered, and instantly felt a wave of relief through her body when she told Helena what had been bothering her.

“She hasn’t moved? What not at all?” Helena asked, and Diamond could hear worry in her friends voice, and her face changed from the smile it had on earlier.

“Not at all” She whispered back, looking down at her stomach and then felt a small tear run down her face.

“Right, I’m going to go to Ethel… Diamond, look at me… I’m sure she’s alright” Helena raised Diamond’s head with her hand gently, and Diamond nodded slowly, another tear running down her face.

Helena gave her a small smile, before quickly standing up and she began searching around the room for Ethel, who would be able to help Diamond better than herself.

Diamond sighed and wiped the tears from her face, closing her eyes and breathing deeply. She felt the couch next to her dip slightly, and she knew somebody had sat next to her. She opened her eyes, and felt her heart dip into her stomach as she looked into Fun’s concerned eyes. He was the last person she wanted to see right now. She didn’t know what to say to him.

“What’s wrong? Helena said she’s looking for Ethel? Is the baby alright?” He asked, and Diamond saw his eyes move quickly from her face to her small baby bump.

“She hasn’t moved in 2 days” She quietly told him, and she heard Fun take a deep breath.

“Is that a bad thing? What does it mean? How can she just not move? Have you had any pain?” Fun began frantically asking and Diamond closed her eyes.

“I don’t know what it means! And no, I’ve not had anything else! She’s just not been moving” Diamond told him, her voice slightly raised.

“Ethel’s gotta be around here somewhere” Fun muttered, and she saw his eyes begin looking around the room.

“Helena will find her. I’m trying not to worry about it, I’m sure she’s just been quiet” Diamond told him, going back to softly rubbing her stomach.

“She might be getting it off her mummy. You’ve been quiet the last few days Diamond.. Are you alright?” Fun asked, and made his self a bit more comfy on the couch so he could look at her.

“How can you ask me that Fun?” Diamond asked, her voice was nearly shouting.

“I… I just want to know you’re alright” He answered.

“No I’m not alright! The father of my baby is laid in a coma, my babies hasn’t moved in two days, and to top it all off, my boyfriend’s best friend told me he loved me and wanted to be with me! How would you feel if you had all of this?” She asked, her voice was a fierce whisper, and Fun could see she was panting softly.

“Calm down a bit Diamond…”

“Don’t you dare tell me to calm down Fun! Your part of the reason I’m like this! Why did you do it??” She asked, and Fun could see how much sadness was in her eyes.

“I had to tell you how I felt Diamond.. It was eating me up!” He answered honestly.

“Why did you make me fall in love with you?” She asked him, another tear falling down her face.

“You- You love me?” Fun asked, his voice cracking slightly.

“How could I not love you? After everything you’ve done for me, been there for me, loved me, made me feel special… You’ve done so much for me these last few months…” Diamond quietly told him, and wiped her tears on the sleeve of her new maternity top.

“You never told me the other day…” Fun faded off.

“I couldn’t tell you. I shouldn’t tell you. Party is the one I’m with. And that isn’t going to change I jus-” Diamond was cut off when she saw Ethel and Helena marching over to her.

“Diamond, I need you to come with me. I’m going to scan your stomach, lets see what’s going on with Baby Girl” Ethel kindly spoke to her, and Diamond nodded softly, and stood up from the couch, Fun placed a hand on her lower back and helped her gently.

“I’ll see you when you get back” He told her.

“No! Please Fun, don’t leave me” She asked desperately asked him, reaching out and grabbing his arm.

“Okay, okay.. I’ll come” Fun calmly told her, lacing his fingers with hers, and Ethel led them out of them out of the room.

“So, its been 2 days? Why didn’t you tell me Diamond?” Ethel asked, a soothing tone to her voice which reminded Diamond of how good a medic the young killjoy was.

“I was frightened. I thought, if I’m telling you something is wrong, ‘I’ was acknowledging something was wrong. I was just frightened” Diamond answered her, and Ethel nodded.

“Lay down for me Diamond” She told her, and Diamond laid on the bed in the room, as Ethel began setting the machine up.

Diamond looked to Fun who was biting his lip, which Diamond knew he did when he was nervous.

“She’ll be alright Diamond… I know it” Fun told her, and then kissed her on her forehead.

“Bit cold Diamond” Ethel told her, rubbing the gel on her stomach and switching the machine on before rubbing the control over her stomach.

They all looked anxiously at the screen, waiting to see Party and Diamond’s baby on the screen. Relied spread through Diamond when she saw her. She knew she would see her regardless what the result was, but seeing her outline on the screen made Diamond feel just a little bit relieved.

“She alright… Her heartbeat is strong..” Ethel finally spoke after squinting at the screen for a few moments.

“Really? She’s alright?” Diamond looked up, her face lighting up and new happy tears filled her eyes.

“She’s perfectly fine… Have you been stressed the last few days? The baby picks up on things, and this is probably why she’s been so quiet” Ethel told her and then switched off the screen and quickly wiping the gel from Diamond’s stomach.

“Err, I suppose I have… With Party and everything” Diamond quietly answered and pulled the black thin maternity top back over her stomach.

“Well, try and chill out.. She’s picking up on all of it” Ethel told her, and Diamond stood up, helped by Fun.

“Okay, thanks Ethel” Diamond said, and her and Fun now began walking out of the room.

“Do you want anything, something to drink?” Fun asked, as they now walked down the long corridor.

“I want some fresh air” Diamond finally answered. She hadn’t been outside the compound yet.

“Okay, do you want me to come with you?” He asked, and Diamond nodded her response.

Fun began leading the way to the outside door, and once there, he quickly unlocked it, and they both stepped outside into the sunny desert.

Diamond inhaled deeply when she was outside, and placed a hand over her eyes, shading them from the bright sun.

“This is beautiful” She mumbled, moving around in slow circles, her eyes closed.

“Yeah it is” Fun whispered.

Diamond opened her eyes, and saw Fun looking directly at her. Slowly she took the 2 steps towards him, and looked him dead in the eyes.

“Why are you so nice to me?” She whispered to him, and brought a hand up to his long hair, pushing some away from his face.

“I love you…” Fun answered her, and Diamond smiled softly.

“I don’t know why…” She trailed off as Fun placed a hand on her cheek, and moved her head so their noses were touching.

“I do…” And with that, Fun crashed their lips together softly.

Diamond moaned softly into the kiss that Fun was giving her and she wrapped her arms around Fun’s neck, pulling him closer to her body as their tongues danced with each other.

Fun sighed into the passionate kiss that he was sharing with Diamond and felt her small neat baby bump press into his stomach softly.

Diamond smiled into the kiss softly and they both pecked each other before pulling their mouths away from each others, opening their eyes and leaning their foreheads against each others.

“I think I love you too” Diamond told him, and Fun’s smile grew wider, and Diamond could see happiness in his eyes.

She smiled back to him, and then from the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of red, and instantly her smile turned to a frown.

“Diamond??” Diamond instantly let go of Fun and they both spun around to the voice they instantly recognised.

“Party?” Diamond’s voice cracked as she stared into the tired looking eyes of Party Poison.
Sign up to rate and review this story