Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to Break

Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts and Make Me Ill

by IloveMCRmy 4 reviews

NEW CHAPTER!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 1639 words

0Unrated
A/N: Heeey everybody! I know its been awhile, but here's a new chapter! There isn't much dialouge. But I hope you guys like it. Uhm you know the deal R&R pretty please. But more importatly enjoy!

Chapter 20: Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts and Make Me Ill
Rachel’s POV:

The Next Day

I cracked my eyes open to the dawn light that had filled my room, praying that the last 24 hours were a dream. I sat up in my bed and pinched myself.

“Ouch.” I yelped out, yup I was definitely awake.

I rolled over and looked at my clock 7:00am it read, I had no idea what I was going to do, about anything. It didn’t help that Gerard was my neighbor, or that my best friend was dating his brother. Then there was Frank, ah Frank. My feelings for him were the most confusing thing of all. I obviously liked him, but he was like my best guy friend and Gerard’s best friend. Oh fuck, what if Gerard saw Frank kiss me? Gerard would kill him. But I am probably just overreacting, like I always do. I’m not sure what I was going to do, but when did I ever know what I was going to do, and that was working so well so far. I wish I would have never moved to this stupid town, with these stupid boys, and stupid fucking decisions. Why did I ever get involved with Gerard I knew this would happen, but I thought that I could “change” Gerard, god I am such an idiot. I still have 13 days of Winter Break left and I don’t even want to think about how awkward it was going to be. I got up out of my bed and sat on my couch and looked out the window. I could see the sky mixed with purples, pinks, and oranges before the sun was about be completely in the sky. The sky was pretty much how I felt at the moment, it was a mix of colors, and I was a mix of emotions. I lied down on my red couch and just stared at the window, I thought about how easy it was with the sky. The sun would rise and all the colors would disappear and all that would be left would be a cool blue overcast. I continued staring, wishing it would be as easy as the sun rising to make my problems go away.

“Fuck it, I am going back to sleep.” I muttered as I grabbed a blanket off the floor and fell back into sleep.

Gerard’s POV:

I stared at the ceiling, the same thing I had done all night. She was gone, it was finally sinking in. I wasn’t going to be able to win her back with witty remarks, smooth talking, or anything I could buy her. I could feel my heart cracking with every single thought that came through my head. Then I thought of Frank, and how badly I was going to fuck him up. He wasn’t gonna know when or where, it was just going to happen. How could he do that to me, Rach and I weren’t even broken up for two seconds. I knew in all actuality what I did to him wasn’t right either, but he didn’t give a fuck about Holly, and if I was sober I never would have touched her.

“Hey asshole, Mom made breakfast.” Mikey knocked on my door and spoke apathetically.

I still couldn’t believe the fight we had gotten into. I have never seen Mikey so angry with me. I mean yeah we had our share of fights but none of them were ever this bad, we’d usually be over them by the next day. But by the tone of Mikey’s voice I could tell this fight was far from over yet. I dragged myself out of the bed and down stairs to the kitchen. My mom had made bacon, eggs, toast, has browns, and French toast. But the first thing my eyes went to was the coffee. I sluggishly walked over to the cabinet and open it to grab a cup. I went to shut it and the cabinet creaked a little.

“Good morning dear.” My mother said shortly as she left the kitchen.

I guess Mikey had filled her in on everything, because she could tell I really didn’t want to be bothered with anything. She really did like Rachel, she thought she was the perfect girl for me; apparently she kept me ‘grounded’. I poured myself a steaming cup of black coffee, and I sat down at the square table across from Mikey, he glared at me as he stuffed food into his mouth like a wild boar. I went a reached for a piece of bacon and quickly snatched it away from me, same thing with every other food I reached for.

“Just so you know not letting me eat isn’t going to change anything.” I said brazenly.

“Yeah, I’m hungry.” he scolded back at me with food pouring out of his mouth it was so full. It wasn’t a very pretty sight.

“Pshh, we both know your lanky body can’t handle that much food.” I spat back.

“Fuck you Gerard.” he muttered and picked up his plate and left the room.

Once again I was alone, I’d rather be alone than have Mikey stealing all the food or giving me death glares while I ate. I put some bacon and French toast on my plate as I sat back and sipped my coffee. There was no doubt that the rest of this break would be awkward as fuck.

Frank’s POV:

I hadn’t slept all night; I was so worried that I had done the wrong thing. I just remember Rachel’s blank shocked expression. I didn’t even know what to do except stand in the middle of the street hoping she would say something. But she didn’t she just ran inside. The look of confusion on her face was stained in my mind. I needed to get out and do something; I couldn’t just sit in my room and sulk all day. I got up out of my bed and checked my phone, nothing. It was about 12 pm; I walked over to my window and looked at the bare trees, which I usually loved. But now they just looked liked dead, gray, veins trying to grow up to the sky and swallow it whole. I pulled on some black skinny jeans, black t-shirt, black hoodie, and black converses. I was feeling kind of dark today. I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed out to my car. I didn’t know where I was going, but I was just going to drive until I was tired. As I turned it on I noticed my gas light was on…great that’s just what I needed right now. I shifted the car into drive and went to the closest gas station.

I pulled into the shell station, grateful I had enough gas to make it there. I pulled into one of the pumps and realized I wasn’t on the right side. Just as I was about to move I saw a black jetta pull in front of me. No, fuck it couldn’t be. I saw the girl get out of her car and of course it was Rachel. I shifted my car into drive and pulled into the only open spot that had the pump on my side, which just happened to be diagonal from Rachel. Fuck, this day couldn’t get anymore strange.

Rachel’s POV:

I woke up around 12 pm; I had no idea what to do with myself. But then my phone started ringing. I debated on whether to pick it up. It could be Frank, or even worse Gerard. I glanced at the screen and saw it was Laura, I sighed in great relief and answered it.

“Hey.” I said somberly.

“Hey girl, I heard about everything. How you holding up?” she sounded concerned.

“I mean, I guess I’m all right. Things could always be worse.” I said convinced more than anything that things could not be any more worse.

“Well cheer up. How about you come over and we watch movies and eat until we wanna puke?” I know she had asked me a question, but it was more of a statement.

“Well I mean--”

“Great I’ll see you in like an hour. Kay bye!” She cut me off, and then the phone just clicked.

I really just wanted to lie in bed all day, but I guess I should go out and do something. I stayed in my sweat pants, and black jacket and went out to my car. I realized I needed some gas so before I went to Laura’s I pulled into the closet gas station. I pulled into a spot and when I got out of my car, I see Frank. Great just fucking great, this is not what I need right now.

I raced into the cashier counter and was shaking from the awkwardness of the situation. I knew Frank was right behind me and I just ignored it. I was nowhere near ready to talk about what had happened. I rushed out to my car and started filling it up with gas. I saw Frank walk back outside a few seconds later, he gave me one look and pulled his hood over his head and pulled out a cigarette. God, I hated Belleville right now.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading this far(:
Sign up to rate and review this story