Categories > Original > Drama > It was only just a dream...

New life

by Hazz 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 412 words

0Unrated
A few hours passed and my body began to scream at me to stop. Eventually, I gave in, throwing myself on my double bed. I sat up looking around and realised just how much work I'd done. "Mum would be proud!" I joked to myself, kicking an empty box to the edge of my room. I pulled off my jeans and tee and wriggled into bed, exhaustion quickly taking over forcing my body to rest.


I awoke the next morning to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and pulled it towards my face, pushing the hair from in front of my eyes. 'Unknown Number' It read. I decided to answer anyway.
"Hello?" I said sleepily.
"Hey" The voice replied. "Did I wake you up?"
"Um yeah but don't worry about it. Who is this?" I asked.
"It's Hannah.. Sofia's friend.." The voice trailed off and I suddenly felt sick.
"Why are you ringing me?" I half shouted, sitting bolt upright.
"She doesn't know, please don't be mad at me. I just wanted to talk.." She began.
I laughed. "Talk? What the fuck about? Has she not done enough damage already? Fuck." I burst out uncontrollably. I could feel myself getting angrier.
"Harry please, It's not like that! She feels terrible and-" I snapped. "She feels terrible?" I laughed again, louder this time. "Whatever Hannah. I'm done. She can keep her minions and her mind games to herself. Have fun living your little, pathetic lives being the sluts you are." I hung up before she could reply. I was so angry. I lay back down and stared at the ceiling, breathing away the anger. 'She feels terrible...' it ran around in my head until I played back all the crap that had happened over the last few years. The stuff I'd left behind.
Sitting up I checked the time on my phone; 9:17am. "Ughh" I moaned and stood up, a stretch being forced over me. I walked into the kitchen and pulled a mug out of the cupboard placing it on the counter. 'World's best 18 year old!' It read across it. I smiled and flicked the kettle on. After I had made my cup of tea I walked over to my window and sat down, watching the busy working people rushing by. I opened my window and felt the cold November breeze hit my face. 'Don't let Sofia get to you' I thought to myself. 'Leave it all behind..'
Sign up to rate and review this story