Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

[A/N] - I was gonna make this longer but my older brother has just shown up and wants me to make him 2 CDs tonight :L It takes me long enough to make one! So I'll update the rest hopefully by tomorrow:)

Gerard was walking innocently to his next class when suddenly Samantha was standing in front of him “Hey, I wanted to apologise again.” Samantha said loudly “Because you still seemed quite mad at me…”
“Look, could you just leave me alone please?” Gerard asked, trying to step around Samantha.
Samantha sighed heavily “No, you don’t understand, I really like you!”
“Is this supposed to be some kind of sick joke?”
“No, I really like you!” Samantha cried “As more than friends…”
“We were never even friends!” Gerard reminded her “So how can you like me as ‘more’ than friends?”
“I-I don’t know but I just can…” Samantha mumbled “Can we start hanging round with each other? I mean, it’s not like you have any other friends…”
“Okay, fine.” Gerard sighed “But what will your friends think?”
Samantha was silent and Gerard stared at her as she made her decision. “I don’t care.” Sam finally said “They can hate me, they’re nothing but jerks. I’d much rather be your friend.”
Gerard continued to stare at her for a moment before smiling and saying “Okay fine, I forgive you for being a jerk. Thank you for apologising.”
Samantha was relieved “Let’s get to class.” Sam said “Do you have History now?”
Gerard nodded and they started walking down the corridor. Halfway down, Gerard took Sam’s hand. She looked down at their clasped hands and then up at Gerard. Gerard smiled at her “Well, we became friends.”
Sam laughed and they walked into History together. They both took a seat at the back of the class.
Suddenly Amelia took a seat in front of them “Umm, Sam, why are you hanging round with this loser?”
Samantha was silent before replying “Because he’s my boyfriend.”
“You’re dating this geek?” Amelia asked, looking back and forth between them “What kind of best friend are you?”
“What kind of best friend am I?” Sam asked “If you were really my best friend then you’d be happy for me. But apparently you’re not because he doesn’t look like the kind of guy you’d date.”
Amelia rolled her eyes “Whatever. I’ll leave you two geeks to each other. But don’t bother hanging round with us anytime soon Sam.”
“Oh with pleasure.” Samantha snorted as Amelia turned away.
Gerard looked at Sam “Are you okay with that? I mean she was your best friend.”
“But not anymore.” Sam nodded “I never really liked her. I only like you.”
Gerard smiled at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story