Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Forever Doesn't Mean Much Without You

Chapter 6

by Sarahkilljoykid 1 review

“You deserve everything you get,” hissed Ryan

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 847 words

4Exciting
Kayley paced back and forth in her room as she thought about what had just happened. She didn’t need anyone, especially not him! He was a fool for thinking she needed him; he needed her, not the other way around! She didn’t need anyone. She didn’t need anyone. She didn’t need anyone. She had convinced every one of that, now she just had to convince herself.

Kayley was startled by a light knocking at her bedroom door. Anger built up inside her as she stormed up to the door. She thought she had told him to go away! Did he not get the message? Did she have to be clearer with him? Could she possibly have been clearer with him?
“Brendon! I told you to go away!” she yelled into the door.
“Uh, I’m not Brendon,” came Ryan’s soft voice from the other side of the door.
The heavy wooden door creaked as Kayley slowly pushed it open and poked her head out the door, trying to make sure that Brendon wasn’t out there.
“Wh-what are you doing here?” she asked, a single stray tear caused by her earlier frustration rolled down her soft cheek, which she quickly wiped away, trying to hide it from Ryan. She failed. Ryan slowly, as if not to startle her, reached out and pulled her into a comforting hug, which she accepted.
“Are you okay?” he asked softly, not knowing what else to say.
“I’m fine,” she snapped a little too quickly as she pushed him away and rubbed her eyes dry. Kayley mentally scholded herself for showing this small sign of weakness in front of Ryan.
“You’re obviously lying. What happened?” he asked despite her claim that everything was fine.
“I said I’m fine!” she yelled, her earlier frustration returning quickly and her face boiling with rage as she slammed the thick wooden door heavily in his shocked face.

What just happened?

“Looks like it didn’t work, I’m surprized, she seemed so willing with me,” laughed Brendon as he walked out of his room, now fully clothed. Thank god. A deep, burning anger built up inside him when he saw that cocky smirk, that over confident strut. All of a sudden, Ryan couldn’t stand Brendon.
Ryan couldn’t help it, this was all Brendon’s fault, whatever he had done had upset Kayley so much that she had cried, and from what Ryan had seen of her, she wasn’t really the kind of person to cry often.

“What the fuck did you do to her?” he hissed venomously as he grabbed Brendon by the front of his shirt and pushed him up against the wall, letting his anger get the better of him.
“Nothing she didn’t want,” snapped Brendon.
“You’ve upset her!” yelled Ryan.
“Why do you care?” he asked with a smirk. How could he be so cocky when Ryan had him pinned against the wall?
“You hurt her!” he yelled, pushing him harder into the hard wall.
“Yet again, why do you care? You like her, don’t you?” he said, a cocky grin on his face.
“I-uh… No! I-I… she’s Jon’s sister!” stuttered Ryan, his face turning cherry red, giving away his lie. Ryan had always been extremely easy to read, thought Brendon, hopefully it would give him the advantage he needed to win Kayley over, he would win; he always got what he wanted.
“You do! You like her, Ryan fell for the whore,” he teased, still wearing that cocky smirk.
“She’s not a whore!” hissed Ryan.
“Whatever, you just keep telling yourself that, but trust me, just try a little, give her a little bit of attention, she’ll come crawling to you,” Brendon chuckled.

By that point, Ryan only had the tiniest shred of self-control left… He lost it.

Ryan hardly felt the impact as his fist collided with Brendon’s face, shattering his nose. Crimson red, thick, sticky blood splattered across the pale blue walls before flooding down his pale face. Ryan stepped back, partially in shock of what he had just done, and partially to avoid being covered in Brendon’s blood. Adrenaline rushed thought him, he had never punched anyone before, it felt good to wipe that smirk of Brendon’s face.
“You little fucker! You broke my nose!” screeched Brendon. As he covered his broken, bleeding nose.
“You deserve everything you get,” hissed Ryan before turning quickly on his heel and walking into his bedroom, firmly shutting the door behind him.

Brendon just stared after him in shock. Ryan. Little innocent, awkward Ryan, had just punched him in the face and shattered his nose. Brendon’s cocky grin had been wiped off his face. But how long would it stay off?


Sorry for the major delay :S but you will be happy to know that because the person I'm co-writing this with is quite amazing, she has already written the next chapter! it will be up tonight :) anyways, please R&R :)
Sign up to rate and review this story