Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

15

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 995 words

0Unrated
The first thing going through my mind was
Holy shit.
The second thing was
I have to kill it.
As quick as I could I drew out my gun and shot at the mouse. It created a cloud of dust that surprisingly was quite large. It might have been the force of the ray. I stood still as the dust cleared and looked around to see if I got the shifter.
It was gone.
A complete miss, no gore, no nothing. I could still sense it, though. It was still here.
I tried to follow the sense, just like when we were lost in the desert. This one was not a good feeling. I kept my gun in my hand, ready to shoot any second. I carefully tried to follow where the feeling was headed; it was moving around, coming closer, than farther, and over again. It was trying to confuse me.
It was right under the porch now. I questioned just sticking my gun underneath and shooting randomly, but stopped when I realized that was a very stupid idea. It was running underneath the diner, and I know just where it was headed.
I ran around the other side of the diner as quietly as I could and pressed up against the back of the diner. There was an awful smell of death, but that was because of the five Drac bodies that were almost directly in front of me, lying there to rot or get eaten by vultures.
I looked down at the hole in the diner foundation. I assumed it was dug out by some small creature, maybe rats, a while ago, it wasn’t a natural hole. I stayed quiet for a little while until I heard the tiniest sound of scampering and little claws running along the foundation.
It ran out of the tunnel, not looking back at the diner. It wasn’t that fast, and with its small legs, I could easily have stomped on it. Something about me was saying I shouldn’t do that, though. I slowly crawled on top of the dead Dracs and dug my feet into one’s stomach. When the shifter was right in the perfect spot, I jumped off of the pile of carcases and landed, with my hands cupped, over the shifter.
It began to panic, trying to find a way out of my hands. It tried to bite me, but couldn’t through my gloves. Too bad it couldn’t transform. What I learned is that if there isn’t enough space for your human form to fit, than you can’t transform there, even if my hands could move.
I trapped the shifter in my hands and stood up, heading back to the diner. It was still squirming around when I entered. It was squeaking loudly now, possibly knowing that we were inside.
The squeaking caught the attention of Fun Ghoul, who was lounging in a booth. He stood up and walked over with a confused look on his face.
“You got a bowl or something?” I asked him.
He snorted, then grinned and walked over to the kitchen area. He came back with a clear, glass bowl. I put my hands on the main table, still cupping around the shifter, and let go.
As soon as I let go, I pulled my hands away as Ghoul slammed the bowl down on the table, trapping the shifter. It was a fairly heavy bowl, and a small mouse couldn’t move it if it tried.
Fun Ghoul and I looked at it closely. He stared at it with a bored expression.
“Congrats, Kobra,” He said, “You caught a mouse.”
I sighed. “It’s not a mouse.”
He looked at me like I was an idiot, “Are you high?”
“Look,” I said, “The eyes.” He looked closer at the mouse, his face scrunched up in confusion. His eyes then went a little wider and his face softened. “They’re-“
“Orange.”
Ghoul looked at me, then back at the mouse a couple times. He looked at my eyes and the mouse’s, both odd colours, and solved it out in his head.
Ghoul then called for Show Pony, obviously the expert. A couple seconds later Show Pony rolled in on his pair of roller blades. His helmet was off now, being indoors, but the sunglasses were there, as always. He looked at us, expecting a good reason for being called in. Then he looked down at the table, noticing the bowl and the mouse.
“Seriously?” He glanced at Ghoul, then pulled up a chair and sat down, looking at the mouse. He then looked at it closer; pulling his sunglasses down for about a second, not long enough for me to see his eyes.
“Shifter,” he said quietly, he looked back up at Fun Ghoul.
“Where did you find it?” Ghoul pointed at me. I answered as I sat down at the table.
“Right outside, next to the cars.”
The next thing Pony did was quick and simple. He took out his gun and held it firmly as he lifted up a side of the bowl. Before the shifter could notice what he had done he pulled the trigger.
The bowl was filled with a bright light and a lot of smoke and blood. It didn’t shatter, to my surprise. He just so happened to blow up the mouse when Jet Star and Party Poison walked in the room.
Jet Star looked at the bowl like it was a completely normal thing. Party Poison was oblivious for a while, and then noticed the bowl. He looked at me with confused eyes, and then looked back at the bowl of mouse organs.
“It was a spy.” Show Pony said. He then rolled out of the diner and back into the kitchen area. Party looked back at me and met my eyes.
I knew he had something very interesting to say to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story