Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Jay's Grave Mistake Part Two

by jacqueline2121 8 reviews

Jat had made a grave mistake can his friends forgive him or most importantly can Jay forgive himself?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-17 - Updated: 2006-06-17 - 516 words

0Unrated
Without noticing Hera teleported them as she can see that they are losing.
*********************

"Hera what are you doing! I'm not done with them yet!" Jay started making a fuss.

"Jay you have to calm down and look at your friends after you all have been through so much can you bear to see them in this state! Especially Theresa." Hera scolded Jay till her come to his senses.

"Ah. I haven't notice that they had suffered so much pain just because I am a sore loser."
Jay gritted his teeth and walked over to his friends and Neil attending to the victims.

"I'm sorry guys." Jay hold his tears back.

"It's okay Jay. We can understand." Archie said weakly as the others are too weak to talk.
********************

"Jay after you have helped your friends to Chiron. I want you to come to my room." Hera informed Jay as help nodded.

(In Hera's office)
"Jay I have a test question for you. Do you know why your friends forgive you?" Hera asked.

"Because they care for me."

"Partly correct. It is because they respect you!" Hera revealed the answered.

"You have to understand this in order to win! You have your friends trust and respect. That is the key to win this match." Hera whispered and left the office.
*********************

"Jay there is something you should know. Theresa and Archie and in not very good condition you know. Well, I can admit that the others are recovering very fast as I doubt they get a lot of damage. But Theresa didn't fight back and got a few punches in her stomach and as for Archie you know his worst weakness, his ankle is very vulnerable.
And I noticed something that I don't know if you should know." Chiron reported condition of Jay's most important two people in his life.

"Just tell me!" Jay got very agitated.

"Archie well, he just regain his consciousness but as for Theresa I'm not sure about her condition." Chiron added.

"Theresa!" Jay thought and hurriedly ran into the room and knelt beside her bed.

"Theresa you have got to wake up! You've got to. I don't know if you are trying to let me learn my lesson so you purposely did this torture to me but I have changed Theresa I really have! Please wake up and I will prove it to you, we will fight the r24 once more and we will win!" Jay finished saying to see if there was any reactions.

But no...........................There weren't any reactions.
**********************

"You Idiots! How dare you let them get away now go and find them and don't come back until they are finished!" Cronus yelled as the R24 ran to find the Titans." We will find you Titans and when we do we're going to smash and make sure you don't come back!" Jason crutched his fist in hatred.
**********************

I know this is a short one but the next Chapter is going to be extra long!Please RATE!
REVIEW!( please note this: I won't be updating until 26/06/2006 I will be going on a holiday!)
Sign up to rate and review this story