Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Theresa Regain Her Consciousness.

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Jay and Theresa had their own romantic moment. J/T

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-24 - Updated: 2006-06-25 - 563 words

0Unrated
"Jay it is time we strike!' Herry said.

"Ya! Archie is better!" Atlanta agreed.

"Besides I am itching for revenge and to kick Achier's scaly butt!" Archie pulled out his whip.

"Archie maybe better but Theresa is not! There is no improvement to her conditions!" Jay spoke finally.

"But we can't wait for her forever!" Neil finally talked something meaningful.

"Aren't you worried about Theresa at all?"

"Of course we are but the way I know Theresa, she will want us to go on without her." Atlanta argued.

"She is your best friend! You can't do that you heartless beast!" Jay raised his voice.

"I can't believe you say that Jay." Atlanta's tears flowed down her cheek as she turned and run to the roof.

"Jay you made me disappointed in you! I never dream that you will hurt one of your best friend's heart! You should know that Atlanta is very worried about Theresa!" Archie shake his head in disappointment and ran after Atlanta.

The atmosphere became tensed as Neil broke the silence" I'm going to take bath."(Actually that was the best excuse for Neil because everyone knows that he could stay there for more then an hour.)

"I'm loosening my muscles in the gym." Herry also left.

"What was I thinking?" Jay buried his face in his hands.

"Actually I agree with your friends. We are not sure whether Theresa will wake or maybe she is not going to forever." Chiron walked towards him and give him a few pointers.

"Thanks for the advice Chiron. But no one is going to stop me because my mind is made up! I'll wait for Theresa to wake even if forever." Jay stood up and get a cup of water.
***********************

"Jay how could you do that to me!" Atlanta cried (note: Atlanta doesn't like Jay. She is just sad that one of her best friends said that)

"Atlanta are you okay?" Archie walked over and sat down beside her.

"Oh Archie what should I do? Jay now misunderstand me! What do I do to apologize?" Atlanta became frantic.

"Nothing Atlanta! You are not in the wrong in the first place." Archie said.

"Do you think so?"

"I know so. Whatever your decision Atlanta, I will always be there for you." Archie whispered then smiled.

"Thank you so much Archie!' Atlanta fall into his arms and cried her heart out.
**********************

"What should I do Theresa? Tell me did I do something wrong?" Jay asked.

"You should follow Atlanta's decision." Theresa whispered.

"Theresa you're awake! I'm so worry!" Jay was so glad till he didn't know that he actually hugged Theresa!

"But back to what you said just now Theresa." Jay changed the subject

"She respect your decision and it is time you repay her respect and loyalty she gave you." Theresa begin breathing very hard.

"Theresa rest I get the message!" Jay immediately cool her down.

With Theresa resting Jay set off to the roof.
**********************

"Sorry Atlanta about what I said."

"Jay!" Archie was surprised at his friend's appearance.

"Theresa have awake. And I respect your decision like you respect mine."

"No since Theresa have awoken let's wait a while till she recover."
***********************

How was that one? I know for those who like fighting I let you all down in this chapter but it will soon go back to actions again! Please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story