Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

The Real Fight Begins Part one

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

The action is back.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-26 - Updated: 2006-06-26 - 524 words

0Unrated

"Jay aren't you all going to fight Jason?" Theresa asked curiously.

"No not yet. Till you are better, we will go together." Jay said standing beside the bed.

"Thank you Jay." Theresa hold Jay's hand tightly and slept and Jay received her message so he sat down and stayed there.
*********************

"Jason what do we do? It has been two days and the Titans are not found yet!" Thesauri is worried.

"Don't worry at the way I know Jay one of his friends must be still hurt that is why he did not strike. If he don't we will!" Jason asked his team to spread out and find The Titans.

"Chiron how's Theresa's condition?" Atlanta question Chiron as he just finish checking on Theresa's condition.

"Well, good news Titans Theresa is getting a lot better at about one more day or so Theresa should be fighting fit!" Chiron said in a cheerful tone.

"All right!" The Titans cheer and ran into the room.

"Theresa in about a day we could go and show R24 who's boss!" Herry and the other sat beside Jay.

"Sorry guys I held back our mission." Theresa said.

"Don't worry about it Theresa! Besides we are best friends." Archie said cheerfully as the room is filled with agreement.

"Jay about what you have said to me about you can promise me that we will win the next time we battle....." Theresa concentrated on Jay.

"Oh Ya! I have confidence guys we will win." Jay smiled at his friends.

(Next Day)
"All right Theresa you should be better now! So go show R24 who's boss!" Chiron cheered for them.

"Titans this time let's give it our best." Jay 'announced'.
********************

"Jason we're back!" Jay walked up to Jason.

"I'm surprised you wanted to come back." Jason laughed at Jay's foolishness.

"There once was someone who taught me not to give up no matter what. And that was you wasn't it?" Jay said.

"What!" Jason remembered that day.

FLASH BACK
"Jason I can't do it! I can't pass this test!" Jay was only 8 years old that time.

"Jay listen to me! No matter what happened don't give up. Hope is what you must find on your own." Jason pulled Jay up to his feet.


"No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jason hold his head.

"Jason! Hang in there." Nelk hold Jason by the hand to prevent him from falling.

"Jason we were once good friends remember." Jay continued" Look I don't want to hurt you."

"Jay?" Jason slowly remembered.

"Jason don't listen to him! He is trying to trick you." Thesauri pulled Jay up to his feet.


"No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jason hold his head.

"Jason! Hang in there." Nelk patted his friend's back.

"Jason don't listen to him! He is trying to trick you." Thesauri said again.

"SHUT UP! Jay listen up I don't want to hear any more from you!" Jason took out his xiphos and the other automatically took out theirs

"Jay what should we do?"

"We do whatever we can."
*******************

I know this chappie is a short one because you see the whole thing was a little long so I split into half! Please R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story