Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Real Fight Begins Part Two

by jacqueline2121 7 reviews

The battle continues will they win.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-28 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 344 words

0Unrated
This time Nelk and Neil first met.

"This time Nelk I got no more mercy to spare." Neil attack this time and Nelk defenses and for once Nelk won!

'Thesauri I gave you enough chances but you miss them all so now it is pay back time!" Theresa used her nun chucks to whack Thesauri and sent her soaring into the air, Theresa threw her nun-chucks at Thesauri and sent her down again.
**********************

"Henry I don't want to fight you, you know!" Herry tried to talk sense into his head.

"Quit talking and start fighting!" Henry punched Herry in his face but Herry returned his punch and Henry flew towards Atlana and fell on her. "All right! I kill two bird with one stone." Herry laughed.

"Herry! I've not move a muscle!" Atlanta scolded Herry.

"Hei! I was helping you, you know."

"All right I get your point." Atlanta smiled.
*********************

"Hei if you guys would stop talking and help me out here!" Archie yelled as his leg was held by Achier and he can't move.

"Coming Archie!" Atlanta used her super speed to give Achier many kicks and her last one did the most job!

"Sweet!"
*********************

That only leaves Jay and Jason.

"Jay are you sure you sure you want to fight me?" Jason held his xiphos in his hand and Jay did the same.

Jay did a determined stare.

"So I guess that was a Yes?" Jason charged.

"Hyahhhhhhhh!" Jay used his xiphos to knock Jason's onto the ground. "Lights out Jason!" Jay knocked Jason out.

"All right Titans you win this time. But mark my words we will cause more trouble for you." Thesauri hold Jason and disappeared.

"Great job!" Jay said.

"Yes! We won Jay we won!" Theresa was so happy that she hugged Jay and Atlanta hugged Archie.

"Ahem!" Odie cleared his throat.

"Odie when did you arrived?" the 2 couples immediately let go of each other and blushed.

"Since when you four hugged." Odie laughed.
***********************

Well? How was it please tell me! Thesauri meant what she say.........
Please R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story