Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Jay Was Framed part one

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Jay is frame dfor something evil! how will Jay get out of this mess?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 384 words

1Exciting
"Jay I can't believe it we really beat the R24!" Neil kept repeating the same sentence.

"Neil will you cut that out!" Jay is lamely.

"Guys we won and we should rest not like what you are doing here. Sharpening weapons and shining them." Neil protested.

"Neil of course you don't have to do what we're doing. You know why?" Theresa asked.

"Erm? No." Neil simply answered.

" Because you don't have a weapon." The whole team said then laughed at Neil but their laughter paused at the sight of Hera.

"Jay come. I need to talk to you for a moment." Jay just followed as he heard Odie whispered "Wonder what is up? Hera looks pretty serious."

"She IS serious." Neil corrected his sentence.
********************

"Jay tell me have you have been reading the newspaper lately?" Hera asked.

"no. Why? Is there a crime lately?" Jay questioned back.

"Yes! And the thief is holding a xiphos. And the only person who has one is you!" Hera continued.

"Look Jay this is serious! The thief stole the power booster! See for yourself!"
Hera gave Jay a newspaper:

Last night the antique shop was robbed. There was a man
Holding a xiphos and he stole away the most precious power booster!
If anyone spot a man holding a xiphos in the street please inform the police.

"But it wasn't me! I was in the dorm!" Jay stood up.

"Can anyone prove it?"

"No. But Jason has a xiphos!"

"Can your friends prove it?"

"I think."
********************

"Guys did you see Jason holding the xiphos as a weapon fighting me?" Jay questioned.

"I didn't have that much good look." Theresa said

The others simply shook their heads.

"Jay I think you owe me an explanation." Hera pulled Jay to her office.

"Look if Hera you're not going to believe me. I'll clear things up myself." Jay ran out and when he passed the hall he heard Theresa calling "Jay where are you going!"
********************

"It can't be me!" Jay thought.

"Damm it I must get to the bottom of this!" Jay turned round the corner and knock someone and he fall over but that someone didn't!

"Jason!"
********************

I had to cut most of my stories into half now because they are too long but it is worth.
Please R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story