Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Jay Was Framed Part Two

by jacqueline2121 7 reviews

Can anyone help Jay on his failure?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 387 words

0Unrated
"What is it Jay? Where are you rushing to?" Jason made fun of Jay as Thesauri and Neil chuckled.

"Jason you robbed the store yesterday didn't you?" Jay climbed back up to his feet.

Jay wanted to take out his xiphos but Jason reminded him" remember Jay, anyone who see a xiphos would use this." Jason showed a hand phone.

"Fine then let's go to the park to settle this!" Jay demanded.

"Fine with me."
************************

"Okay now let's start!" Jason took out his xiphos followed by Jay.

Then soon it started to rain.

First Jay ran and tried to slash Jason's leg but he dodged and he slashed Jay's right arm.

But Jay ignored and continued but as he wanted to give his best shot but then his hand slipped and he threw his xiphos faraway.

"What! I can't believe I'm battling an amateur. This match never happened!" Jason said that as he thought he did that on purpose and then Jason kept the xiphos and walked off!

Jay knelt down and Jay's body was covered in mud and the mud then turned red because of Jay's bleeding arm.

"Jay!" Theresa ran and knelt down and place Jay's head on her lap.

"Jay are you okay?" Theresa tie her handkerchief around Jay's bleeding arm.

Then she slowly helped him back.

When they came in the dorm they were dripping wet!

"Where have you two been?" Odie saw the mud on Jay's shirt and on Theresa's pants.

"Herry help me out!" Theresa left Jay with Herry carrying him to Chiron.

"Jay was fighting in the rain with sneeze." Theresa tried to explain.

"That was not part of the sentence was it?" Neil asked.

"Sorry. With Jason. And his xiphos flew faraway then he knelt down suddenly but I can't hear what Jason said to Jay of course soon after he walked away leaving Jay in the rain."

"That explains the cut!" Archie said.
************************

"Good work Jason as a reward you can come and live here with me! And I have been planning a plan. We will take them out one by one and the first one will be Atlana." Cronus smiled (He expect them to capture their own rival.)

"Good. I'm ready." Atlana returned his smile.
************************

Can you guess will atlana succeed in capturing Atlanta? Please R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story