Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Theresa's capture & escape

by jacqueline2121 11 reviews

Theresa and Jay's fans this is a chappie you've all been waiting for. Theresa is capture and she had escape but where can she go?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-14 - Updated: 2006-07-14 - 694 words

0Unrated
"Chiron how's Jay's arm?" Theresa asked worriedly.

"Now you two seems to care a lot for each other?" Chiron smiled as Theresa blushed.

"Chiron quit joking how's Jay?" Archie was dying to know.

"Jay is fine. His arm should be fine in about one more day or so." Chiron continued "But Theresa you had better take good care of yourself. I heard from your friends that you had a very bad cold."

"Mm! I will. Chiron thanks very much." Theresa thanked Chiron and then go see Jay.

"Atlanta you can't hide for long till I found you." Atlana clutched her fist and continued walking on the street.
***********************

"Jay tell me why are you fighting Jason in the rain yesterday!" Theresa tried to force him to say and she had tried for an hour but to no avail.

"Theresa don't bother me!" Jay said as he walked down to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Jay............." Theresa insisted him on telling her but before she can continue there was a loud crashing sound that came from the living room.

"What was that?" Everyone gathered at the living room and they noticed the door had broken down!

"Atlanta come out wherever you are?" Atlana called and Atlanta came rushing down the stairs as she too heard the loud crashing noise.

"Hah! Fallen into my trap!" Atlana threw a net when she saw Atlanta but Atlanta was running so fast that she didn't notice!

"Atlanta look out!" Archie yelled but Theresa was more quick thinking and she jumped in front of Atlanta and Theresa got caught instead! Atlanta tried to help Theresa out but Atlana snatched the net and teleported

"THERESA!"
***********************

"Where am I?" Theresa rubbed her head.

"Are you awake?"

"Dah! (Of course) Or else who do you think is talking?" Theresa set a lame expression.

"Cronus I've got her." "Good I will send Agnon to pick you up." Atlana talked into the communicator.

"Look Atlana. I don't want any trouble. I know you're in there. Please listen to me. You are going the wrong path, I can help you-I meant we can help you. You got to trust us!" Theresa tried to talk her into this.

"My head! It hurts!"

"Try to remember, I'm Theresa."

"Theresa? Atlanta? Cronus?" Atlana got all mixed up!

"No I'm Ther........."

"Atlana you betrayed me! You are supposed to capture Atlanta!" Thesauri appeared and the moment Atlana saw her, she immediately picked Theresa up and hold her by the neck tightly.

"I'm taking her to Cronus!" Atlana insisted.

"Why you." Thesauri quickly dived onto Atlana and she losed her grip on Theresa.

While the two girls were fighting Theresa searched for an exit.

She scanned the room thoroughly and she finally spotted a wide hole and when Theresa look down she had her shock of her life!

She was in the middle of the tallest mountain on Earth.

"Should I jump?" Theresa gulped.

At this moment Atlana spotted Theresa at the tip of the wide hole and to stop Thesauri from fighting any longer she yelled "She's getting away!"

Theresa knew that she was spotted so she jumped!
***********************

"How could I be so stupid?" Atlanta slapped her head.

"Atlanta don't be too hard on yourself." Archie consoled her.

"Jay what do we do now?" Herry asked.

"I don't know. Let wait." Jay said as he quietly thought" I have to put all my faith in Theresa this time to save herself."

"Jay! I think I found Theresa!" Odie continued.

"Where?!"
**********************

"Now where am I again?" Theresa looked around her and saw leaves around her it was like she was in a bush.

"I am in a bush! This shows how lucky a person can get." Theresa jumped off the bush and sweep her pants as it was covered in dirt.

"It's getting late I think I better find a place to stay for the night."
***********************

Ya Theresa it is getting late and do dear readers know what would happen? Why isn't there much reviews lately. Then the more reviews and rating the more faster the stories fly in your faces! (Maybe I'll delete it because there is not much reviews)
Sign up to rate and review this story