Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Theresa In Trouble

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Theresa's Fans you will love this chappie as it is mainly about Theresa and Jay so watch out.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-20 - Updated: 2006-07-20 - 838 words

0Unrated
Theresa In Trouble chapter11


Theresa could not really find a real shelter so she slept in an abandoned house.

"Why couldn't you just get Jay out of your head?" Theresa kept turning and twisting in her 'bed'.
**********************

"I'm so tired." Neil groaned.

"Odie keep working we've got to find her!"( They found her and lost her again) Jay, Odie, Atlanta and Herry were still working in finding Theresa. (Neil and Archie are already asleep. Archie was using his own computer to search but he accidentally fall asleep, actually he woke up but Atlanta told him to rest. As for Neil, he laid on the sofa till he slept.)
**********************

(Midnight)
"What is that smell?" Theresa was awakened by a weird smell.

koff There was thick smoke covering the whole house.

"Why is there a fire in here?koff" Theresa slowly walked out unstably and finally she was out cold.
**********************

"Jay I finally found her!" Odie squealed.

"Great job Odie! I knew I could count on you!" Jay patted his knowledgeable friend's back.

"I'm going to find Theresa and bring her back but don't wake the others." Jay whispered as all the others are also asleep.

Jay was about to go out when he turned around and said "Odie don't wait for me. Go to sleep. You need your rest." Jay smiled.

"Thanks!"
*********************

"This should be the place. And here and here........" Jay was standing outside the house Theresa was suppose to be in and stared at the inferno burning.

"Theresa!" Jay run in as the door had a little path that was not on fire.

"Theresa? Theresa!" Jay ran around frantic and every step he took he got a feeling that Theresa is closer to DEATH.

"Theresa!" Jay beamed at the beautiful girl he loved lying unconscious on the floor.

"Theresa I promise I'll get you out." Jay mumbled.

huff Jay finally got Theresa out!

"Theresa please wake up you can't walk out on me like that. Please wake up you got to wake!" Jay was shaking her like he never shook before.

Then finally and slowly Theresa opened her eyes and she saw the blurry vision ahead of her.

"Jay?" Theresa whispered.

"Theresa you finally wake!" Jay gave her a loving hug then piggy-back her back to the Dorm.

"Theresa I'm so glad I got you back to my side. You know how important you are to me?" Jay asked as he looked at the girl sleeping on his shoulder sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

No pain, no injures and no fighting. Just so peaceful and quiet.

Jay simply smiled and picked up his pace as he noticed that it was almost daybreak.
**********************

Soon Jay arrived back. He quietly put Theresa in the middle is Atlanta and Neil because he wanted Atlanta to be the first one to see Theresa (Theresa's face is facing Atlanta)
Jay was so happy that his team was back together that he slouched onto a soft crouch and fell asleep.

"Uh?" Atlanta rubbed her groggy eyes as she saw her best friend in front of her.

At first she thought it was only an image because she thought that it was impossible for Theresa to be here beside her but when she rubbed her eyes to make the vision clearer Theresa didn't disappear!

"Theresa!" Atlanta exclaimed loudly and woke everyone up.

"What your problem?" Neil woke and saw the back image of Theresa and instead of exclaiming something he"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed.

"What's the problem for crying out loud!" Theresa lay onto the soft sofa and open her eyes and saw her friends!

"Jay! So that wasn't a dream it was really you!" Theresa hugged Jay so tightly that he choked.

"Theresa how did you?" Herry asked.

"I found Theresa on my computer just after Atlanta fell asleep."

"Jay told me to rest and he would go." Odie explained.

"Yeah! When I went to the place that Theresa was supposed to be in there was a big fire and then-"Jay was cut by Theresa "Jay kept running around the house calling my name. Worried." Theresa smiled at Jay as he blushed.

"What! You heard me?"

"Yup! And I tried to call back but I was sort of running out of oxygen back there."

"Anyway Theresa we're glad that you are back with us." Atlanta hugged her best friend tightly.

"Guys there is something I need to say. I got a feeling Atlana and Thesauri set the fire you see............................." Theresa told the whole story.
**********************

"You insolent fool! I asked you to fight The Titans not each other!" Cronus was fuming with rage.

"That what I was doing, when she came over and......" Atlana tried to prove her innocence.

"QUIET!" Cronus yelled.

"This time you will go as a group again and remember to fight them at the construction site I got a plan. Ha-ha. You better watch out Titans."
*********************

Nice isn't it? Theresa love for Jay is getting stronger! I think that the J/T fans will love it. Remember to R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story