Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Titans Did Some Shopping!

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

This is a day of relaxation! Don't miss their special 'adventure'!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-21 - Updated: 2006-07-21 - 848 words

0Unrated
Titans Did Some Shopping! Chapter12

It was another day for the young Titans as they did their morning routine.

"Come on Neil, what's taking you so long!" Groaned Jay as he and a few other youngsters are waiting in a line outside the bathroom( the only bathroom in the dorm)
including Archie, Atlanta, Odie and Herry.

"Yeah, did you fall in or something?" that made Atlanta also growing impatient.

"Will you all stop whining outside! I'm busy doing my hair's 'make-up'." Neil answered for the first time.

"Well could you at least do it before the next ice age?" Archie said with a yawn rubbing his eyes.

"Finally........" Jay said and stepped into the washroom to wash up.

Neil just rolled his eyes and walked to have breakfast.

"Okay next time he make us wait longer I'm going to set his homework on fire." Odie whispered to Herry as they know that Neil's teacher is extra fierce.

Theresa exited her room all dressed and ready to have breakfast. Thankful that she had woken up a little earlier. And to the looks of it she had made her smart move.

"Morning Theresa!" Herry greeted.

"Morning." Theresa beamed at them and walk towards the dining room and they heard a scream.(sounded like Theresa)

"Theresa what's up?" Herry thought there was a monster.

But when he stare at Theresa she pointed at Neil wearing something weird doing something he was not suppose to do.

Neil was wearing an apron cooking!

"That's something new!" Jay wiped his face with the towel as he walked out of the washroom then Atlanta immediately ran in as she didn't want to be like Neil, a slowcoach.

"Jay, Theresa I have good news for you! You 2 are the first to try great Neil's cooking." Neil showed his fried egg proudly.

"I think I'll classify that as another kind of news if you know what I meant." Theresa stared wide mouth at the eggs.

"I'll skip if that is our breakfast." Jay turned around and retreated back to his room.

" Hei...... What was that surppose to mean?" Neil smirked towards Jay's room.

"It is supposed to mean that your egg doesn't look very good." Theresa tried best not to offend Neil.

"Theresa just tell him! Your is egg is like you! Over cooked , rotten!" Atlanta was the fastest to wash up yet!

"What do you mean they are ............" Neil paused as he hang is jaws. His egg is pitched black!

"Yes?" Atlanta asked trying to signal him to continue as she felt Theresa's elbow digging into her ribs.

"I'll cook something else up." Theresa ran to the kitchen and start cooking.

"Done!" Theresa placed the newly cooked Bee Hoon on the table.

"Smells great!" Jay was attracted by the smell of the food that as if there was an invisible hand pulling him out.

"Dig in guys!" Theresa announced as everyone gobbled their food.

"Let's go to the mall to relax shall we?" Atlanta suggested for the first time.

"No objection for me!" Archie is always Atlanta's biggest 'fan'.

"Me too." Theresa agreed and slowly followed by the rest. Even Neil agreed!( I think it was partly because he ran out of hair gel)
************************

"So should we split up?" Theresa asked as they arrived at the mall.

"Good question." Atlanta praised.

"No. I think it would be best if we all stick together." Jay suggested.

"Follow the leader." Odie joked as everyone chuckled.

"Let's settle Odie stuffs first as you know Odie had been creating weapons for us and now he's out of parts." Jay explained.

"Okay." Many okays were received by Jay and some from Odie.

Soon everyone was done now it was left with Atlanta, Theresa and Neil.

"I think we should do Theresa's groceries first." Jay took the lead once more.

"No fair!" Atlanta and Neil objected.

"Fine then split up! Herry and Odie you follow Neil, Archie you follow Atlanta and finally Theresa you will go with me!" Jay said in a businuss type voice.
************************

"Theresa? Don't you think that you should buy your own things like clothes something like that?" Jay followed behind Theresa who was busy buying some fruits.

"Oh I already bought mine last week." Theresa nodded at Jay.

"Oh..........I thought "

"Yes?"

"Nothing."

Then Theresa continued with her groceries while Jay 'protect' her.

"Done. Jay where are we suppose to meet the others?" Theresa asked.

"Jay?" Jay was so caught up in staring at Theresa just because she was so beautiful.

"Hello? Reality checking hello?" Theresa waved her hand in front of Jay's face.

"What?" Jay snapped out of dreamland.

"I was asking where should we meet the others?" Theresa shook her head and sighed.

"I'll help you!" Jay helped Theresa Carry some heavier plastic bags.

"Thanks." Theresa thanked Jay.

Soon The Titans met together and they went back and have sort out the stuff, by that time it was already night. They had their dinner and went to bed.
************************

Funny why Cronus didn't attack this chapter? But don't worry he will in the next.
Please R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story