Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Archie and Atlanta On Their Own

by jacqueline2121 8 reviews

I know That this chappie is coming too fast but to my culculation there will be a lot more coming and it will take very long.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-21 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 642 words

0Original
Archie and Atlanta On Their Own chapter13

"Children come. Hermes and I want to have a word with you." Hera announced.

"Wonder why do Hera and Hermes want to meet us?" Odie questioned.

"More walking less questions." Odie heard Jay mumbled and nodded obediently.
***********************

"So Hera why do you need us here?" Jay asked when they entered the office as Theresa closed the door.

"Jay there is a new mission. Someone entered the construction site at New Olympia and did something as Jay I doubt that you want to know." Hermes smiled.

"New Olympia! That's where our school is!" Theresa gasped.

"She's right." Herry agreed.

"So what do we have to do?" Neil asked curiously.

"You will have to go there and stop them."

"Okay we've got it. But first we have to go somewhere." Everyone turn to Archie and smiled.
************************

"Archie pass me the medallion to open you weaponry." Jay ordered as Archie did as he was told.

Without hesitation Jay opened the weaponry.

"Cool! There are some great weapons in here!" Odie picked a spear which looked ancient.

"Whoa Archie I didn't know you had cool weapons!" Atlanta tour around.

"This is nice!" Neil picked up a 'Royal' Shield that is very shiny and looked like it is made of glass.

"Hey Neil. Nice to see, nice to hold once broken considered sold." Archie warned.

"Erm then I'll rather keep my hands off it." Neil quickly put it back.

"Hurry guys just pick a weapon! We got a mission on our hands.

Then Jay picked a Sword that resembles his xiphos but it has a trendy outline on its handle.

Theresa picked a spear, Atlanta a dagger as she thinks that she was a good assassin.

Herry don't want a weapon neither does Odie and Neil.

(Archie would stick to his whip)

"Neil I'd advise you take a weapon." Atlanta reminded.

"Look herry and Odie goes without a weapon!" Neil pointed.

"That is because Odie is not going to fight and Herry has super strength." Theresa added.

"Yeah and I have my luck!" Neil protested on not having a weapon.

"What I can see what you have are Flabby untrained muscles." Archie mocked as the Titans roared with laughter.

"Whatever you say, I'm not taking a weapon!" Neil pouted like a girl.

"Fine but when you got scrub by your enemy don't go crying to mummy you got our message?" Jay warned.
************************

"I don't like this. It looks creepy!" Theresa shivered as they arrived outside the construction site.

"Come on we've got to go in." Jay urged Theresa to move forward.

"I think we had better pair up, it is too dark. Anyone could be pulled away by our enemy.
Archie you guard Atlanta, Herry you guard Neil."

"What! No way am I suppose keep close to this.......This guy!" Herry protested.

But Jay ignored and continued "And me, I'll guard Theresa. Keep your guard up everybody!"

"Who's there?" Atlanta yelled all of a sudden.

"What's up Atlanta?" Archie asked worriedly.

"I thought I heard something." Atlanta also started to get worried and she stopped moving.

"Don't worry Atlanta whatever is out there, I'll always be here." Archie gave Atlanta an assuring pat.

"Now lets.............." Archie was about to continue to follow the group when he noticed the group was gone!

"Ack! Archie what do we do?" Atlanta hold Archie's hand tightly and hope not to be separated from him too.

"At the looks of things, seems like Jay made a smart move by pairing them up." Atlanta thought as Archie tried to contact Jay by the PMR.

"Bad news Atlanta. The reception here isn't going very well." Archie sadly informed.
************************


Atlanta and Archie are now Lost! If you want to know how they get out of this mess R&R.
The more Review and Ratings the faster I write!
Sign up to rate and review this story