Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Theresa's Credit.

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Theresa did something to help the group again.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-29 - 727 words

0Unrated
Theresa's Credit. Chapter14

"You know Jay, I've got a weird feeling that we're not alone here." Theresa whispered to Jay.

"Don't worry." Jay gave Theresa an assuring glance.

"Wait a minute, where is Atlanta?" Theresa turned around and search for Atlanta but her friend was not in sight.

"Jay shouldn't we wait for them?" Theresa tapped Jay's shoulder.

"What?" Jay looked at Theresa.

"Sorry I wasn't listening." Jay apologized.

"It's okay but Atlanta is missing." Theresa repeated.

"What!" Jay turned his head and searched for Atlanta and Archie.

"Their gone!" Jay thought.

"Herry have you seen Atlanta?" Jay asked his friend as he plainly shook his head.

"Oh no." Jay mumbled.


"Jay? What should we do now that we lost Atlanta and Archie?" Theresa cast a worried look on her face.

"I don't know Theresa." Jay said as he thought carefully.

Then the others over heard the problem and crowd around Jay.

"But you don't expect us to carry out the mission without them!" Herry raised an eyebrow.

"I suppose we'll have to." Jay stared at the unstable ground.
***********************

"Archie I'm scared." Atlanta shivered as Archie widen his eyes as Atlanta is fearless.

"Atlanta it's not like you? What is wrong with you?" Archie walked towards Atlanta.

"I don't know Archie but I got a hunch that something bad is going to happen to us." Atlanta chattered her teeth.

"I'm here Atlanta. Don't worry I'm here." Archie gave her an assuring hug and whispered.

"Archie." Atlanta laid comfortably on Archie's chest.
***********************

"Jay I'm picking up an image. I know where Atlanta is!" Theresa opened her closed eyes and beamed at the Titans.

"Great job Theresa. Now lead the way." Jay smiled.
***********************

"I think we'll be stuck here forever. I don't know when is day or night!" (They are in a tunnel that was still under construction)

" Don't worry Atlanta." Archie walked on as he switched places with her (He back she front) but then Atlanta was so scared that she moved side by side.

"What was that!" Archie turned his head around and closed his eyes to concentrate.

"Atlanta? Archie?" Jay's voice was heard.

"We're here!" Atlanta squealed in delight.

"Atlanta!" Theresa hugged Atlanta so tight that she choked.

"You 2 girls only separate for 20 minutes and you take it like 20 years." Jay laughed as he looked at his watch.

"Atlanta why have you and Archie wandered off like that?" Herry asked.

"We didn't, you all picked up pace when Atlanta told me something and we stopped there." Archie gave an innocent look.

"Ha! Well well who have we got here? Oh I see The baby Titans!" Jason mocked and R24 laughed.

"You'll regret that!" Jay smirked as at the corner of his eye he saw Thesauri scowling.

"We'll make the first move then!" Jason ran forward.

Jay grabbed hold of Jason's arm the moment they met and Throw him to a stack of stones and that stack of stone fell.
**********************

Theresa did the same and piled them up on Jason.

As the whole group did the same.

"Ha! R24 not looking so cheeky after we had beaten you." Jay said with a smile.

"We are not done here Jay." Jason stood up and took out a device that looked familiar.

He used it and a source of power split itself up and go into the Titan's enemy body then the machine became powerless so Jason dumped it.

"The power booster!" Jay remembered and sweat started pouring down his face.

"That's right Jay and your about to face your most worst nightmare."

"Let's make a tournament shall we?" Jason bet.

"What's the deal?" Jay is beginning to turn very cautious of his enemy.

"We'll choose three players from each team and if you win we will destroy ourselves in front of your very eyes. But if I win you have to go back to your Dorm and stay there and don't interfere with out secret plan." Jason smiled.

"What secret plan?"

"Now if I tell you it wouldn't be a secret would it? So one word, Yes or No?"

"Deal!"
***********************

I know if some of you will find Atlana and Atlanta mixed up but hope you will understand that the story is already release and it would be difficult to change.
But I promise I'll make the story more enjoyable to cover the bad points.
Please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story