Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Titans Fighting A Losing Battle.

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Titans are losing and how can they stop that deal Jay made?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-04 - Updated: 2006-08-04 - 609 words

-1TrainWreck
Titans Fighting A Losing Battle. Chapter15

"Jay are you sure about this?" Neil asked.

"Neil you don't have to worry you know. I will not choose you as one of the fighter that's for sure." Jay answered and chosed the person that is going to fight.

"All right Jay my team is done discusing how's your team?" Jason yelled over.

"We're done." Jay answered.

"Now the first match start!" Nelk had become the judge so one of the fighters are guranteed no Nelk.

"The first match is between Herry and Atlana!" Nelk yelled as the jugde has to say loud and clear for the participants to hear.

"Atlana even if you are a woman I will still fight for victory." Herry said but he wasn't sure if she heard as her face was expressionless.

Herry started the attacked and he grabbed her right arm and threw her but Atlana was thrown into the air and when she landed she landed on her feets!

"What!" Herry thought as no one had ever been able to survive his throw.

"Oh Herry you had better watch your legs." Atlana warned sacasticlly.

Herry fell as Atlana tripped him but Herry managed to punch her face and cause her nose to bleed.

With that Atlana was distracted by her blood and Herry had another chance at her stomach.

That ended Atlana's consiousness.

"Herry from the Titans win the first match!" Nelk unwillingly announced.

"Good work Herry! I knew can do it." His team was jumping around like rabbits.

"Second match!"

Atlanta and Thesauri walked nearer to each other and Atlanta heard Thesauri whispered "Scared Atlanta?"

"You wish." Atlanta hissed back as she saw Thesauri smirking at her.

Atlanta took the first move and she draw out her Jaw Trap Bolas and threw at Thesauri and it worked!

"Yes!" Atlanta thought and ran over, picked Thesauri up and Throw her to another pile of rocks and this time there was a bucket of dirty water next to it and Thesauri knocked it over.

"It's going to be one messy night." Atlanta stayed in a fighting position.

"You think you're winning? Think again." Thesauri broke free from Atlanta's Bolas and ran to Atlanta and knocked her out with her Nun chucks.

"Ha! R24 wins the second match!" Nelk smiled gleefully.

"Atlanta are you okay?" Archie ran and carried her out of the 'Battle field'.

"Now the last battle!"

Jay and Jason obviously was the last one.

"Jason it's time for us to finish what we started." Jay cletched his fist and said but Jason made an annoyed expression.

Jason start the move this time but Jay just stood there to concentrate and when Jason got very close, Jay gave Jason a punch which he didn't expect.

"Jason you'll need to be stronger than that to beat me." Jay yelled as Jason rubbed the back of his head and then surprisingly Jason's hands could fire out electricity!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jay was caught by surprise and he was shocked.

"Jay!" Jay heard his team mates screaming.

Jay ignored and ran to Jason like a mad bull.

"Ha! Jay don't be too naïve. You'll never win." Jason punched Jay in the face causing him to fly backwards.

"Jay don't do it! Just quit!" Jay heard his friends yelling again but he simply answered "I'll not give up. Not now!" Jay ran and this time with his xiphos.

"Lights out Jay!" Jason used the electricity attack again and Jay fainted but before that he heard someone screaming his name and Jay was out cold.
***********************

Yo readers! It is getting to the best part don't you agree? So please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story