Categories > Movies > Labyrinth > Lost with no direction

Chapter 3

by 1wingedangel 0 reviews

Lisa Alomore broke out of a all male prison where she didn't belong. She finds herself in the labyrinth and asks the king to let her finish some unfinished business.Please read and review.Don't own!

Category: Labyrinth - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1466 words

0Unrated
I had stole a car and went to an air port. I found some money and female ID in the glove box. She looked like me in the face and her hair was a bit darker but red all the same. Her name was Ellise Tannagoogle. Wow, uh, interesting name I guess. She was twenty four and single. Hmm, her eyes were green. I guess I can say I'm wearing contacts. I also found a suite case full of cloths and other living things.

I pulled up at the air port and entered. I got a ticket for Washington DC and boarded the plain. I wasn't lying when I said I didn't kill those men. I was set up by the company I worked for. I was going to get them back. I am an assassin, and a very good one at that. It was plain it was a set up. I wouldn't have killed someone in front of anyone else only wearing a hoody, black jeans, and tennis shoes, and I wouldn't leave the weapon. Especially with fingerprints on it. How did they get my fingerprints? They had MY gun.

Now, the company was going to pay. I am NOT expendable.

The plain ride was extremely boring. We'd be there in a few hours so I decided to get some sleep. But I didn't get a dreamless sleep.

I was in the Goblin Kings thrown room. I was just standing there and I could suddenly hear foot steps.

"Lisa." I spun around and came face to face with the Goblin King. He wore his trademark smirk on his face.

"What do you want? I'm kinda busy." I said. His smirk grew.

"You are sleeping. Perfect for me to get in touch with you." I raised an eyebrow.

"This is real?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes, now...I was just wandering when you plan on coming back."

"What was that breakfast some kind of Persephone thing where I have to come back every now and then?"

"No, I assure you nothing you ate was enchanted. But you WILL be coming back."

"Goblin King!" I snarled.

"Please, call me Jareth. And I believe I let you live when you trespassed in my kingdom. Such a crime is punishable by death."

"Trespassing? I just happened to stumble across your kingdom!"

"Did you not wish for a way out?" He was mocking me and it was infuriating. I didn't know why I was in such a bad mood. I just was, and I knew I should be grateful, he did save me. In a way.

"What ever." He began to pace.

"You have thirteen days in which to finish your...unfinished business, before I come and bring you back to my kingdom. Is that understood?" I glared at him.

"Crystal."

He smirked at me one more time before disappearing.

I woke up with a start. The plane was landing roughly. When the plain landed I got off with everyone else and quickly made my way to the parking lot. I started to walk down the highway and didn't stop until I got to a town. There was a dollar shop not to far away and I walked into it. I got some sunglasses, some food and Gatorade, and some things to put my hair up in. The guns I had, I put in the suit case that and piled it underneath cloths. I was carrying it with me. I paid for the stuff and walked out before anyone could recognize me.

I started to walk down the street. About fifteen minutes later a car pulled up behind me honking. I turned around as a guy stepped out of his car and came to me.

"Hey, do you need a ride?" He asked. I thought about it a few minutes.

"How far is the white house?" I asked him. This boy was really young. Eighteen maybe, he had brunette short hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, and was really tall.

"About five miles from here. I'm headed that way, I would give you a ride. My uncle lives about a mile away from there." He said. I nodded and got into the passengers seat as he put my suite case in his trunk.

"Thanks," I said to him once he starts driving.

"No problem. I'm Brian by the way. You are?" He asked.

"Natalia. It's nice to meet you Natalia."

"You to." I said glad he didn't see through my lie.

"So what do you want with the white house?"

"Um, well...I was wanting a job there as a security guard." I lied again.

"Really? That's awesome. I always want'd to be a secret service agent."

I chuckled not knowing what to say.

"Do you like music?" He asked.

"Sure, what ya got?" I replied.

He pulled out five CD's from the glove department beside him. He handed me them.

Megadeath, Motley Crue, Montell Jordan, Marilyn Manson, and Aroesmith.

"What's Motley Crue?" I asked him. The name was not a familiar one.

"A really wicked rock group. You should hear their girls, girls, girls. First track."

I shrug and put it in. Sounds of a motorcycle ring through the speakers, the a guitar and drums. Then singing.

Friday night and I need a fight
My motorcycle and a switchblade knife
Handful of grease in my hair feels right
But what I need to make me tight are

Girls, Girls, Girls
Long legs and burgundy lips
Girls,
Dancin' down on Sunset Strip
Girls
Red lips, fingertips

Trick or treat-sweet to eat
On Halloween and New Year's Eve
Yankee girls ya just can't beat
But they're the best when they're off their feet

Girls, Girls, Girls
At the Dollhouse in Ft. Lauderdale
Girls, Girls. Girls
Rocking in Atlanta at Tattletails
Girls, Girls, Girls
Raising Hell at the 7th Veil Have you read the news
In the Soho Tribune
Ya know she did me
Well then she broke my heart

I'm such a good good boy
I just need e new toy
I tell ya what, girl
Dance for me, I'll keep you overemployed
Just tell me a story
You know the one I mean

Crazy Horse, Paris, France
Forget the names, remember romance
I got the photos, a menage a trois
Musta broke those Frenchies laws with those

Girls, Girls. Girls
Body Shop. Marble Arch
Girls, Girls, Girls
Tropicana's where I lost my heart

Girls, Girls, Girls

It so happened that I happened to really like that song. It was awesome. Through out the song Brian was singing along with it. It was obvious he loved this song. Another one started.

Tonight
There's gonna be a fight
So if you need a place to go
Got a two room slum
A mattress and a gun
And the cops don't never show

So come right in
Cuz everybody sins
Welcome to the scene of the crime
You want it, believe it,
We got it if you need it
The devil is a friend of mine

If you think it's crazy
You ain't seen a thing
Just wait until we're goin down in flames

[Chrous]
We are, we are the saints
We signed our life away
Doesn't matter what you think
We're gonna do it anyway
We are, we are the saints
One day you will confess
And pray to the saints of Los Angeles

Red line, tripping on land mines
Sippin at the Troubador
Girls passed out, hangin in the back lounge
Thinking everybody's gonna score

She's jacked up, down on her luck
You wan't it, you need it the devil's gonna feed it
Don't cha say it's crazy, you don't know a thing
Just wait untill we're going down in flames

We are, we are the saints
We signed our life away
Doesn't matter what you think
We're gonna do it anyway
We are, we are the saints
One day you will confess
And pray to the saints of Los Angeles

[Solo]

Give it up, give it up
Give it up, give it up
Give it up, give it up
Give it up, give it up
Give it up, give it up

We are, we are the saints
We signed our life away
Doesn't matter what you think
We're gonna do it anyway
We are, we are the saints
One day you will confess
And pray to the saints of Los Angeles

We are, we are the saints
We signed our life away
Doesn't matter what you think
We're gonna do it anyway
We are, we are the saints
One day you will confess
And pray to the saints of Los Angeles

This group was really good, I really liked it and maybe I'd buy a CD. Hmmm...

We pulled up to the gates and soon we were in.

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story