Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I`m trying to let you know...I just don`t know how

chapter four

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

In other words, he was perfect and I was just me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 786 words

0Unrated
Hey, I hope you like the chapter, please let me know if you doSorry about the wait, I`ll try to update soon.xoxodakota

It was a seemingly typical, ordinary day in the middle of summer. The warm welcome rays of golden sunlight shone down brightly, everyone was happy to see it. Sat on a plastic white garden chair that had a slightly wobbly leg, was a sandy haired man, who was listening to the comforting sounds of music, blasting through his green IPod earphones, basking in the pleasent sunlight. The man was thinking of nothing much in particular, just relaxing for once, enjoying the quiet. It wasn`t to last though.
His slightly outdated mobile phone buzzed in his jeans pocket, blasting out a song that he had once played on stage with his old friends and band mates. The song brought back many memories for the man, mostly happy, some hilarious and a few, like when they had been forced to part ways, sad.
“Hello, Mikey that you?” the man answers the phone, wondering what on earth his old friend and the bassist from his old band could possibly want. It wasn`t that they had parted on bad terms, and the five of them were still good friends, but Bob was a little surprised to hear from Mikey after so long.
“Yeah man, it`s me. Ray`s here as well.” On the other end of the line Mikey holds the phone up to Ray, allowing him to say hi to their old friend.
“What do you guys want?” realising how that may have come across bob added in, “It isn`t that I`m not happy to hear from you, but I have to admit I`m a little surprised.”
“Yeah, sorry we haven`t been in touch recently, things have been so busy.” Bob nods, even though Mikey and Ray could not see it, fully understanding. Since leaving the band due to a bad, very painful wrist injury he had kept up to date with their latest achievements, he was rather fond of their newest release and was very proud and happy to see how far his four friends had come.
“Is Gerard and Frank there too? How are they, still in denial and acting like they ain`t completely head over heels for each other?” Gerard and Frank may think that they had done a good job of keeping their secret love for each other hidden over the years, but in fact they hadn`t. Quite the opposite in fact,, everyone in the band knew about their true feelings. It had gotten more than a little tiresome and annoying at times.
“Funny you should mention that dear Bobert, but that is actually the reason we called you today…” Bob grinned to himself, sitting up straight in the unstable chair, intrigued by what the youngest Way brother was saying.
“So…do you think you can help us come up with a plan?” Ray asks; after Mikey had spent little over fifteen minutes explain the situation to the drummer.
“Hmmm…” Bob sucks on the metal ring going through his bottom lip, considering his answer. “I think so…give me a few days to come up with a plan, then I`ll let you know.” He hangs up, bidding his friends goodbye, thinking deeply about ways of getting the two stubborn band mates together…
Frank`s pov
I lay awake for most of the night, tossing and turning, my idiotic, love sick brain repeating the words Ray had said to me over and over again. He was right, I knew he was. I should just tell him, finally get it off my chest. A small part of me actually wanted Gerard to know, stupidly hoping and praying that he would miraculously feel the same. But he wouldn’t, I knew he wouldn’t. How could he? Why would he?
I was nothing special, I wasn`t smart or brave or even all that talented. Not like Gee. He was so smart, he always surprised me with the random, interesting things he knew, and he was brave, so very brave and talented. His voice was just…wow, it was indescribable. I wasn`t much to look at either, my hair never fell right, I wasn`t strong, tall or muscular. I was weak and pathetic. After all I had been secretly in love with my best friend since the day I first met him, could you be any more pathetic than that? And Gerard, he was just so beautiful, his skin was so pale and clear, his stunning hazel green eyes were mesmerising.
In other words, he was perfect and I was just me.
Sign up to rate and review this story