Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Louder than Thunder

Fall for You

by Dead1724 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 1140 words

1Exciting
After Gerard mentioned Tia, we went back to our awkward silences. Though my head wasn't very silent, so I didn't mind it that much.
I was surprised to find that I was sad when the bell rang for lunch. I liked talking to Gerard; the small amount of time that I did, anyways.
I remembered that I had forgotten my lunch so I decided to just grab some chips from the lunch lady on the way to my table.
"So how did Biology go? I saw that you were talking! OMG...I am so proud of you." she gave me a mini hug.
"We were talking about Exie."
"What did he say? Is he upset?"
"No. He said some bad things about her. Then he turned around, she smiled at him, not he's all in love with her again."
Tia raised her eyes brows.
"Wow, you sure did get a lot out of him for one class period."
I shrugged, not really sure what to say. I tried not to be obvious as I looked around for Gerard. When I finally saw him, he was at a table with three other guys. One guy, who was sitting next to him, had light brown hair and was wearing his glasses on the very tip of his nose. The one in front of him had a fro, who was sitting by a guy with black hair too, though I couldn't see his face.
Suddenly Gerard's eyes met mine, before I could get the flippy-stomach and the 'ehh crap...he totally saw me looking at him' feeling, the intercom came on, starting with a loud beep.
"Due to the flu epidemic of Belleville High School, all students must report to the nurses office. Ninth grade students must report after lunch immediately. Thank you."
"Flu epidemic?" Tia raised her eyebrows again.

I looked at my schedule to see what class I had after lunch--art. I groaned. I wasn't creative. I just did what I was told. I wasn't the least bit artistic.
Walking to the room for art, I went on and on in my head at how badly it sucked. Though the first person I saw when I walked in changed my mind. Gerard was already painting something on his canvas, while taking frequent glances out the window.
I saw Tia in the back of the class in front of a canvas next to Brett. I decided to go ahead and get next to Gerard. Who else was I going to talk to?
"Hey," I said a bit nervously.
He jumped, "hey." He put his paintbrush down and gave me a shy smile.
"...I didn't mean to make you stop painting."
He shook his head, "you're okay, I just thought talking to you was more important than painting something I was just going to throw away."
I gave him a shy smile took a look at what he was painting. It was the same exact view we had from the window that consisted of trees and various flowers.
"Wow," I said, stunned. "You're going to throw that away?"
"Yeah," he shrugged, "it's nothing special."
"Do you think I could steel it and pretend that I painted it for my grade today?" I laughed.
"Why? Can't you paint?"
"No...I can't paint, draw, or much of anything really."
"Well I could help you."
"I don't think it's possible for me to get better. I'm pretty horrible."
He chuckled, "How about you try to drawing a tree...I want to see if your telling the truth or not."
Uh-oh. I really didn't want to show off my horrible drawing skills to Gerard; but it looked like I had no choice. I took my brush, dipped in brown paint and make a straight line. After that, I stuck the brush in water, dried it off, and put it in the green paint. With shaking hands I put the brush back to the canvas and made something that looked like a bush. My tree looked like a bush on a toothpick.
Gerard chuckled again, "you weren't kidding." I could feel my face going red from embarrassment.
"Here," he grabbed my brush and put his hand on mine. He guided me with brown paint as he painted a real life tree trunk. He used only two different shades of brown and made it look amazing. He made branches going in all directions. Then he went to the green paint. I was worried just how well he was going to do with that and how much more he would embarrass me. He made leaves everywhere, sticking off of the branches. Even though he had my hand, moving with his, I had no idea how he was doing it. The tree looked so realistic, it was just amazing.
"Wow," I said again. Gerard removed his hand from mine, leaving me a feeling that wished he hadn't.
"You're so talented. It's unfair." I said so he wouldn't sense any sadness.
"I'm sure you talented with something."
"No," I frowned. "I have passions, but I don't have talent."
"What are you passions?" he asked.
But then our teacher walked in barking out things like, "Welcome. Welcome." "Welcome to my 'art studio'" And lame things like that. He went on for the entire class about 'the beauty of art.' I was pretty much bored to tears, but Gerard was absorbing every word. He made me want to pay attention, but it was hard to. I just kept looking at him. Gerard was really good looking...like I said before; I would dare to say hot. His black hair looked good, better than his brown hair (before he started dying it). His eyes looked brown in with the sunlight shining on them. His skin was absolutely flawless and in a perfect pale shade. He was wearing black today (though I think he always did) along with black jeans, and old worn-out converse sneakers. The boy was so freaking sexy without even trying.
Wait...did I just say Gerard was sexy? No, I don't think I did. I mean...Gerard? What had gotten into me?
I looked at him again, still so so soooo gorgeous... FLUNK! I jumped when something hit me on the side of the head. I looked down at the floor--a paper football. I looked over to where it came from. Exie and all of her friends were snickering. I gave them evil looks, though they couldn't see. Now I felt stupid and horribly embarrassed. They probably were watching me and laughing the whole entire time I was looking at Gerard! My eyes flickered to Gerard; he was still focused on the teacher. I hoped he hadn't noticed me looking at him. Ugh...of course I just had to fall for the guy who was in love with my worst enemy.
Sign up to rate and review this story