Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Love With The Wrong Person

Some People Just Don't Change

by killjoy247 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 1321 words

0Unrated
I woke up and I noticed I still had the same clothes on from yesterday. "Must have forgotten to change," I said to myself. I heard knocking on my door. I looked at the clock and it read seven o' clock. I groaned as I got up to answer the door. Once I open the door, there stood Gerard. "What?,"I yawned. "Mom wants us downstairs for breakfast,"he said. "Okay, I'll be down in a few,"I said. "Okay," he said walking away. I changed and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs to be greeted by the delicious smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

This is ganna be delicious. After breakfast, I saw Gerard sitting on the couch watching t.v. I walked up to him. "Hey Gerard,"I said. "What?,"he asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to go rent a movie for us to watch,"I said. "No,"he said. "Why?,"I asked. "Because I don't wanna be seen with you,"he said. "Why are you being like this to me?,"I asked. "Because I don't like you,"he said. I thought we had a moment last night. "Oh, I guess I should just give up them,"I said sadly. "You should,"he said. I swear he is fucken bipolar. I walked into the kitchen with my head down.

Why does everyone hates me? "What's wrong?,"Asked Mikey. "Nothing, just a little bored,"I said. "What do you have planned?,"he asked. "I was planning on renting a movie to watch, but I where the movie store is around here,"I said. "I can take you, if you like?,"he offered. "Yeah,"I smiled. "When do you wanna go?,"he asked. "How about now?,"I asked. "Yeah sure, I'm not doing anything anyways, we'll take the car,"he said. "You drive?, do you even have a license?,"I asked. "Yes and no," he said grabbing the car keys. "What if your mom gets mad?,"I whispered. "She doesm't have to know,"he whispered back. I gasped. "You little rebel,"I whispered. "That's what I am,"he said. He was leaning his elbows against the counter, but his elbow slipped and he fell. I laughed so hard, I couldn't breath. "It's not funny,"he said crossing his arms like a six year old. "You're... such...a...dork,"I said in between laughs.

"Not I'm not,"he whined. "Okay, okay ,your right it's not funny....IT'S HILARIOUS!,"I laughed even harder. Dumbass. "Stop laughing at me,"he pouted. "Oh my god I wish I had a camera, but I'm sorry for laughing, you gotta admit, if the samething happened to me, you would be laughing at me too,"I said. "I guess you're right,"he admitted. "See it's all good,"I patted his head. "Come on, let's go,"he said. We got out, got in the car, and left. After five minutes, we finally stopped in front of the movie store. "Welcome my lady to the movie store of wonders,"he said as he opened the door for me. I laughed. "After you my lady,"he said as he opened the stores door. "Thank you sir Michael,"I said in a british voice. "So, what movie are you planning on renting?,"he asked.

"I don't know, any recemendation?,"I asked. "Hmm, oh , have you seen the new Halloween movie?,"he asked as he grabbed the movie case. "No,"I said. "You should,"he said. "Lets get it then,"I said. "Really?,"he asked. "Yeah,"I said. "WICKED!,"he yelled. "Haha, come on, lets pay for it,"I said. "Okay,"he said. We walked over to the counter to see a blonde girl sitting there, chewing gum. "Welcome to the Movie Shack, may I help you?,"she asked bored. "I'd like to rent the movie,"I said handing her the movie. "Okay,"she said. "I forgot to ask you, how old are you?,"I asked Mikey. "Seventeen,"he said. "Finally got a girlfriend homo freak," said the blondy. "Why the fuck do you care Sasha?,"he asked. "Because I thought you were gay just like your brother,"she said. "My brother isn't gay so shut the fuck you whore,"he said. "No one talks to me that way you gothic asshole,"she said.

Time to shut this bitch up. "And no one talks to my boyfriend like that,"I said. "What?," asked Mikey. I gave him the 'Just play along' look. "And what the fuck you ganna do?," she asked. "I'ma beat the shit out of you and make your face better looking,"I said. "I'd love to see you try,"she said. At that point I jumped across the counter and started pulling her hair. "OW, OW ,OW, LET ME GO!,"she said. I punch her in the face, but before i can do any more damage, someone pulled me off her. "HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?," said another girl coming from the back of the store. "Your employee here is harrasing us,"I said walking over to Mikey. "No I'm not, she's the one that started hitting me,"she said. "Mikey what happened here?,"the other girl asked.

"Sasha was harrasing me and my girl was just standing up for me,"he said puting his arms around my waist. "She's your girlfriend?,"she asked. "Yeah,"he said. "She's very pretty, you guys look good together," she said. "Thank you,"I said intwining my fingers with Mikeys. "Sasha, your lucky the boss isn't here or you would have been fired and they would've gotten in trouble ,because of you, you know what just go to the back,"she said. "FINE!,"Sasha yelled, stomping away to the back. "Sorry for here, may I help you?,"she asked. "Yeah, we wanna rent this movie,"I said poniting at the movie. "Okay, that would be two-forty,"she said handing me the movie. "I'll pay for it,"said Mikey. He finally let go of me, payed for the movie, and left the store. When we got in the car, we looked at each other, and started laughing.

"OH MY GOD, THAT WAS AWESOME!,"he laughed, giving me a high five. "I know right, I hope she learned a lesson, did you see when I punched her in the face,"I asked. "Hell yeah, nice punch by the way," he said. "Thank you, lets go home,"I said. "Yeah, and thanks for sticking up for me, no one has done that before,"he said starting the car. "Your welcome,"I said. When we got home, we started watching the movie. For the first time in a long time, I felt happy and loved. In the midde of the movie Gerard walked in Mikeys room with a girl. "Hey little bro, what you doing?,"he asked. "Just watching the new Halloween movie with Jen,"he said. "Well I just came to tell you, don't come to my room, me and Tyler are ganna be busy if you know what I mean,"he winked.

Oh my god, what a man whore. "Okay, oh before you go, something awesome happened at the movie store,"he said. "What?,"he asked. "Jen beat up Sasha, she got a clean punch at her face,"he said. "Cool, good job,"he said. I just nodded. "She's my sister,"said the girl. "And?,"I asked. "What do you mean and?, no one touches me sister,"she said. "Wow, you sound just like her, and not my fault she was acting like a bitch to Mikey,"I said. "You better watch you back,"she said. "I'm so scared,"I said sarcasticly. "You should be,"she said. "Whatever you say,"I said. "Come on Tyler, I don't want you to start anything," said Gerard. And just like that they were gone. The rest of the night went by quick. At the end I just ended up sleeping in Mikey's room while watching other movies.
Sign up to rate and review this story