Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You & I in Unison

Chapter 5

by scarredwrist 3 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-10 - 809 words

0Unrated
Authors Note:
This chapter is really short and I will most likely edit it and stuff when I have a chance. The next chapter should be good, I'm getting all excited to write it! Thanks for all the reviews so far!

Gerard's Perspective

The narrow hallways of the school were overly crowded, people were everywhere; moving together as one. I struggled to fight through the sea of bodies, trying as hard as I could to stay as far away from them as possible. Walking the corridors was always going to be a hassle; I knew that, I just didn't expect to be so overwhelmed by it all like this.

My head was pounding and pulsing as pupils chatted and joked about as they made their way to their next class, some even shouting and shoving others into the walls. The hallways buzzed with excitement and noise. I hated it. I was incredibly tired; my converse clad feet dragged against the lino floors with each step I took. I just had to get through the day.
Hood up, head down, I told myself over and over again.

Something bad was going to happen, I knew it. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach and the paranoia was eating away at me. It made me want to run away and hide from everyone and everything. I wasn't strong enough for this; I wasn't strong enough to face all these people.

I was just a joke to them all, something to laugh and gossip about. It was a horrible, horrible feeling. I tried so hard to just ignore everything, to just blank everything out but my thoughts weren't a safe place to loose myself in. I was fucked either way.

I was losing hope, I knew I wouldn't be able to get through another day but despite everything, I continued to struggle through.


Franks Perspective

When lunch finally rolled around, I met up with Ray and Bob and like every other day we made our way to sit behind the Art Department. This was a routine I was rather fond of, I didn't know why, I guess I was just used to it and it grew on me. It was permanent and although it was a stupid thing, I liked it.

I was tired today, which shocked me into oblivion. I was actually tired, my eyes began to droop third period, my limbs grew heavy and I developed one mother fucking headache. It was a weird feeling that I wasn't used to since I very rarely felt tired but I knew that tonight I would sleep and I relished in the thought.

"Hey Frank, did you hear about that crazy new kid?" Ray asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hmm, what? No..."

"Oh, it's the talk of the school bro! Seriously, he's meant to be one fucked up kid. Apparently some crazy shit happened to him but I doubt half the shit that's been said it true, probably just rumours and Chinese whispers, shit like that." Bob gushed quickly, leaning back onto the stone wall as Ray shot daggers at him clearly wanting to be the one to tell the gossip.

"What kind of stuff?" I asked as I sat up, I was more than intrigued.

"Well," Ray started, "what I've heard is that he was abducted a year ago and since then he was held hostage, abused... Crazy shit like that. Now he's seriously fucked up though." Ray said shrugging as he pulled out a bottle of water from his bag. I went over this new information in my head realising how fucking confusing it was, it was just beyond believable.

"Why was there no news on it? Didn't that make him a missing person? Why didn't the police do something about it?" I questioned all at once.

"I dunno man, this is just shit I heard. I doubt it's true, I mean I don't know man, maybe it was just blown out of proportion, you know what cunts are like these days." Ray said as Bobbed nodded in agreement. I huffed as I sat back against the wall, hands playing with the ends of my sleeves.

"What's his name?" I asked suddenly as I found myself wondering if he was in any of my classes although I think I would have noticed by now.

"Erm, Jared? No... Gerald. Ugh I don't know man, Gerard or some shit like that. He's 18 but he's in our year, you know because he missed out on so much he was held back a year." Bob explained through a mouthful of food. I merely nodded in response, settling back into the wall before I spent the rest of lunch tumbling over my thoughts. I had to find out more about this boy.

Review
Gonna try to get the next chapter up soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story