Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Finding Jared

Chapter Ten

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

Read and you'll find out :D *edit* I had to fix some places; sorry.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 758 words - Complete

2Exciting
FINDING JARED

CHAPTER TEN

Skyla looked at Shannon with a sly grin on her face. "Well?"

Shannon looked at her. Skyla's warm, jade-green eyes were staring at him intensely. "Well what?" he asked her.

"Well as in, where do you think Jared is?" she asked him. Skyla walked over to him and put her arms around him.

"He told me he was in the town's library," Shannon said. He breathed in her scent. She smelled like candies. He melted on the inside.

"So let's go get him." Skyla breathed in Shannon's scent; he smelled wonderful.

"Okay, but there's a problem..." Shannon started.

"Hmm?" Skyla asked him.

"I don't know where the library is," he said.

"Jared said to look for the ancient building, right?" Skyla asked him. "So let's go look for the oldest building."

Skyla had a point. Shannon grabbed her and took off down the streets of Nice.

"Hey!" she complained. When Shannon let go of her arm, she crossed her arms angrily. "What was that all about?"

"We gotta find the most ancient building in Nice," Shannon told her. "Where is the oldest building?"

Skyla pointed southward toward the city's square. "How about that old building?" Shannon and Skyla headed toward the building and tried to read the writing on the sign out front.

"I can't make it out..." Shannon said. He looked at Skyla. "Can you?"

Skyla looked at the sign for close to five minutes. "I think it says something about a "livre" but I could be wrong," she told him.

Shannon looked at her. "I'll take my chances."

Shannon and Skyla walked in; a smiling woman greeted them in French. They stared at her blankly.

"Uhh, we don't speak French." Skyla scratched her head.

"Save for fancy French restaurants..." Shannon whispered to her. They giggled.

The woman switched to English. "Welcome to the Nice Library. How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for my brother." Shannon gave her a warm smile.

"Okay. Feel free to look for him." The woman walked away.

"Let's hurry and find Jared!" Shannon and Skyla headed toward the magazines.

Shannon's phone started buzzing. He pulled it out and answered it. "Hello?"

"Dude where are you?!" Jared asked him.

"Looking for you!" Shannon and Skyla were getting antsy.

"I'm in the magazines. I'll come and meet you, where are you-" Jared ran into Shannon then.

"Watch where you're going!" Shannon grumbled, and helped him up. Skyla kindly gave them space as they hugged.

"I think you've gotten taller," Jared told him.

"You've gotten thinner," Shannon told him.

"We gotta go - they're after me still," Jared told him.

Soon Jared, Shannon, and Skyla were running down the streets of Nice, and Jared threw his stolen phone in a Dumpster along the way.

"I don't need it anyways!" he yelled, and continued running. They ran back through northern Nice, and kept running until it was past dark. Jared hailed a taxi for them so they could travel to Paris uninterrupted.

"We gotta get away from them," Jared mentioned. "They're after me."

"Well we're getting away from them," Shannon said.

Skyla was in between Shannon and Jared, and Jared was busy playing with her hair. "You aren't naturally black-haired, are you?" he asked her.

"No," she told him. "I'm naturally brown-haired."

"Really? Same here." Jared kept playing with her hair.

They were zooming toward Milan and Shannon was talking to Jared and Skyla. "The minute we get to Milan we gotta leave!" he said.

"Yeah!" Jared said.

As they got closer to Milan, Jared, Shannon, and Skyla began to unbuckle their seatbelts. "We gotta find a hotel soon!" Skyla said.

"You're telling me!" Jared told her; they kept running back and forth between locations.

They soon found the perfect hotel and checked in. Skyla got her own bed; Shannon and Jared had to share a bed. Skyla was enjoying sharing a room with Jared and Shannon - it wasn't like they were doing anything besides sleeping. Soon she heard snoring coming from the bed beside her, and a soft ~thump~ meant that one of the brothers had fell on the floor. A soft touch on her leg and a whisper from Shannon scared her.

"Skyla!" he said. "Skyla!"

"What?!" she asked him. She kicked her blankets off and stood with her arms crossed beside him.

"Wake Jared up - we gotta run!" he said.

Skyla tried waking Jared up. "They're here," she said.

"Dammit," he mumbled, but still got up. Soon they were running toward Switzerland and a better chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story